Day One - Complete....here we go again!

Sounds fantastic! Is it like a scene out of Brigadoon? All heather and hills?

I've just done an exercise DVD too (more toning than cardo so not massive calorie burn). I have to change my Mindset to exercise!

Brownie points for both of us today well earned :)

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Red or white? Did they make you nibble?

How far will you walk today you think?

Red or white? Did they make you nibble?

How far will you walk today you think?

Lizz,

It was rose, and resisted the urge to nibble. Really wanted to! But no - every win and all that :)

New scales at home - I think I've lost maybe 3lbs this week.....I'll be over the moon if I have.

Well done, that is a real sign of strength and determination! :)

When is your official weigh in?

Well done, that is a real sign of strength and determination! :)

When is your official weigh in?

Friday night with consultant.

Last Friday AM - 12st 5lbs (new scales, hard floor)
Last Friday night - 12st 8.5lbs

Weighed myself yesterday morning - 12st 2lbs.

It's getting there. Like British Rail :)

Wow that's an amazing drop!!! It's all that walking lol

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

So. Unofficial weigh in (morning) and official weigh in complete.

Unofficial before breakfast - 12st 2lbs (28lbs lost)

Official at 5pm - 12st 5lbs (25lbs lost)

My starting weight was morning, so I always like the morning weigh ins. Less and all that :)

Based on that, 2 stones lost. I don't mind admitting, I'm utterly over the moon. 2 stone in effectively 6 weeks.

Clothes are falling off me, folk notice. It's the best feeling in the world!

Happy :)

Yay well done that's short news!!! :)

A weekend on plan or you going to have a nibble?

I'm out at a birthday do tomorrow. I'll eat - but sensible (eye on chicken & beansprouts) and maybe a glass or two :)

Good man!!!

You're inspirational

Inspirational? Me?

Lizz, I generally play myself down hugely. But I'm actually a wee bit emotional at you saying that!

I'm a big girls blouse :)

Inspirational? Me? Lizz, I generally play myself down hugely. But I'm actually a wee bit emotional at you saying that! I'm a big girls blouse :)

I can already tell you do, and you need to know that what you're achieving is amazing and you should be very proud of yourself :)

Thank you x

It's my self defence mechanism. Play myself down, take the piss out of myself. How many of us do that? I'll bet I'm not the only one.

I'm feeling pretty happy tonight, annoyed at myself for being 2 1/2 stone plus over what I was when I retired from rugby, pretty emotional that 2 stone have gone.

It's an odd mix of emotions.

But thank you Lizz. You and all of you guys push me on. You're the best x

Last edited:
Hi Ian makesure you take your own advice this weekend and if the sensible choices go out the window shrug it off and crack right on. I'm off to a big Jewish wedding in Scotland this weekend and no idea what the big sit down dinner is going to be so bit nervous. Bought tetras to help me out a bit xx

Hi Ian makesure you take your own advice this weekend and if the sensible choices go out the window shrug it off and crack right on. I'm off to a big Jewish wedding in Scotland this weekend and no idea what the big sit down dinner is going to be so bit nervous. Bought tetras to help me out a bit xx

Wow - a big religious wedding in Scotland!

We do religion up here. Just mental, drunken takes on religion :)

If it's anywhere near Glasgow, say hi :)

East Kilbride staying at the crutherland but wedding at the synagogue new lands????
Hehe xx

East Kilbride staying at the crutherland but wedding at the synagogue new lands????
Hehe xx

I know East Kilbride Autumn - I'm in Glasgow tomorrow!

Have a ball, have a good time, good choices and enjoy! "Enjoy" being the main bit - it'll spur you on x

I know East Kilbride Autumn - I'm in Glasgow tomorrow! Have a ball, have a good time, good choices and enjoy! "Enjoy" being the main bit - it'll spur you on x

Oh that's spooky. We drive up tomorrow and wedding is Sunday. I will pick at the protein if there is any and then I won't panic lol. Have a great weekend if u see a crazy lady sipping a tetra in Glasgow tomorrow it will be me hahaha xx

Oh that's spooky. We drive up tomorrow and wedding is Sunday. I will pick at the protein if there is any and then I won't panic lol. Have a great weekend if u see a crazy lady sipping a tetra in Glasgow tomorrow it will be me hahaha xx

SHould you be anywhere near Glasgow city centre tomorrow and you see a guy running down Renfield Street with a kebab and a pizza box shouting "it's mine...... I'll kill you all"..... that'll be me :)

I'm joking of course.

Maybe :)

Back