Day One - Complete....here we go again!

How you getting on Ian? Did the Pringles get you last night or did you resist?

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

Hey Lizz!

I was at a birthday party. Made a conscious decision to feel human and go out for dinner with the better half.

Parents here to look after wee ones, afternoon shopping, out for a burger at a new American place (I had burger, no bun, salad, wee portion of chips and loads of water).

Then to a nice place for a bottle of wine, and a few more at the party.

Not the best. Not the worst. Back on it today.

It's probably a bit unconventional Lizz, but I swear it works for me. Just feeling human keeps me on it and keeps me going.

If it works, conventional or not, it works! Your body and your mind are happy with the way you're going with this and the scales are in tune as well, I see that as being pretty perfect :)

Weekend is going ok. I'm packing as my farther and I move house the end of June. I'm feeling strong re the diet and I'm enjoying the Pilates and daily exercise I'm now doing.

Only downfall....I looked in the mirror. I used to be a size 22 and 22 stone so I should accept the excess skin, but I hate it. It makes me feel very disgruntled because no matter what I do, it's just 'there' and naked, I look like a car crash. A slimmer car crash, but still a bloomin mess :(
Not a great motivator for a 30 something single girl who still would like to one day find a nice man!

Then again, there is stuff you and do to get rid once you're "there". "A journey" and all that. You're doing ace x

Then again, there is stuff you and do to get rid once you're "there". "A journey" and all that. You're doing ace x

Nothing that doesn't involve surgery and 6 weeks off work though :(

Crap day today.

Forgot my soup, ended up with a 300 calorie malted wholemeal sandwich with salmon cucumber.

Actually had to fire someone.

Got home at 7pm......have had a shake and a soup. So on course(ish).

Not expecting to shed a pound this week. Feeling lower than a snake's belly.

Crap day today. Forgot my soup, ended up with a 300 calorie malted wholemeal sandwich with salmon cucumber. Actually had to fire someone. Got home at 7pm......have had a shake and a soup. So on course(ish). Not expecting to shed a pound this week. Feeling lower than a snake's belly.

Ian work sounds pants but considering what you could have had today that only mounts up to 590-600 cals which is still good so don't stress. The calories is main thing for losses just the ketosis side helps us stop eating and do things like cleaning and shopping instead.
Hang on in there and if it doesn't happen this week it will next week that's the main thing xx

Cheers doll :) I thought "chips" on the way home tonight. Refrained. Every cloud and all that!!!

See you're already in the zone without realising it. Tomorrow have a good day 4 products lots f water then ketosis will be your friend by Thursday. Xx

its in the past, and within your cals....how are you getting on today? sorry you had to fire someone :(

Cheers Lizz. Not been the greatest this week - but staying on it just about.

Scunnered about yesterday. Today's a better day. You had a great loss!!! Well done :)

I have just read your diary so far and oh my it made me chuckle u r so like i was on my second attempt at this diet im now on third and final attempt on day 3 i lost 4:12 on first attempt in 12 weeks thought i could do it myself and put it all back in then tries again second time but failed last year now i started back tuesday got 12 weeks till holiday so set myself target of 3 stone.

You are doing. Fab and just prove that we are all human sometime we have a blip but u don't give in and carry on u truly are very inspirational i will continue to follow u if thats ok its nice to read a normal and funny account of being on this diet

I find writing it all down - what I've done, how I feel, positives, negatives, emotions.... it all helps me.

12 weeks for 3 stone - you can do it, I'm sure you can!

Hope you're ok Ian my love x

Hope today is a better day for you :)

Tomorrow morning for the unofficial one and tomorrow night for official. I like to track both - original weigh in was the morning.

Weighed myself today. Expecting 1-2lbs loss. Would be happy with that.

Tomorrow morning for the unofficial one and tomorrow night for official. I like to track both - original weigh in was the morning. Weighed myself today. Expecting 1-2lbs loss. Would be happy with that.

I'm tomorrow too and will be happy with 1 after sat n Sunday away then being ill. No idea how I got back on wagon Monday good luck and kept us posted x

Back