Day One - Complete....here we go again!

Fingers crossed for good results for both of you tomorrow night :)

Current loss: 22lbs and 15.5 inches

Good luck to you today for your wi x hope u both get good results that u want

Just been catching up in this thread. For just a moment I didn't realise what WI meant, I thought you'd all gone and joined the Women's Institute! Would definitely be novel for Ian!

Women's Institute? I'm in! :)

Weigh in. 1/2lb lost. But 3/4 inches off waist!!

So. **** week, wine and meals last weekend, nibbled a fair bit and still a minus. I'm really happy. I thought I'd be same or up.

Slowly but surely, just about choices :)

Yeahhhh love the women's institute it must be full of people who can make me super cakes mmmm maybe not then or will be gaining every month

Ian I got 2 off after sat night and all Sunday off. Check us two out well done my dear it all adds. 2 weeks solid as required for me now before Greece x

Fantastic doll!! We're all trying bloody hard, it's great to see it working.

Greece in 2 weeks, then Turkey in 5 weeks. I may have a drink and the odd thing to eat :)

Well done Ian! As you say, choices :)

Current loss: 22lbs and 15.5 inches

Ian are u going to Greece in 2 weeks as well? X

Hi there guys . so im 19 days into the VLCD ss diet on the CWP and for some reason i am really struggling today. my consultant says its because im on antibiotics that im so hungry. i jut want to eat anything and everything. i ate a peanut or two and a popcorn kernel just so i don't feel too guilty. how has your day been?

Thanks Lizz. I'm pleased. Knackered and pleased. Autumn. I meant you're going to Greece!!

Hahaha I did wonder lol. Losing plot today x

I'll come with you if you like Autumn. More than happy :)

Fauzy, stick in there. 19 days is amazing. Frankly, all you guys are amazing and keep me going personally.

All I'd say Fauzy is that you do whatever you have to do to keep you strong and motivated. I'm the unconventional one on this board, so you may not wish to take any advice I offer :)

This board keeps me going. Simple as that.

Thanks Ian. i really like this forum. the honesty here keeps me going. i have a long way to go i know that and ill do what i have to do to get there
even if i have to sit and watch people just eat to get rid of the feeling!!!
Thank you again :)

Thanks Ian. i really like this forum. the honesty here keeps me going. i have a long way to go i know that and ill do what i have to do to get there
even if i have to sit and watch people just eat to get rid of the feeling!!!
Thank you again :)

Fauzy,

If there's one thing I think, it's to take the piss out out myself.

We're all here to relax and make the best of it :)

As long as you feel great you will look great I say can't wait for a nosy xx

Champions League Final. No drink, no junk food, no crisps. Just 2 shakes, 2 soups, 4 coffees all day and 3.5 litres of water.

I never would have believed it :)

Champions League Final. No drink, no junk food, no crisps. Just 2 shakes, 2 soups, 4 coffees all day and 3.5 litres of water. I never would have believed it :)[/QUOTE

Whooooop go Ian. I've watched tv all night long with no nibble a home alone which is Unheard of too. Here's to a good loss next week xx

Back