DAY ONE FOR ME AGAIN

Hi All,

Im still here plodding along.

My weigh in is on Wednesday morning but I really don't feel any different this week. I feel slightly bloated.
Still we will have to see what happens on Wednesday.

Just ahd my first ever butterscotch shake - bit sweet for me.

I am into the soups at the moment - only problem is I have to limit myself to 3 a day or im sure I would have about 20!!!!!

Good luck to all

xx

Hi Julie - glad things are stillgoing well for you :) I'm exact oppositeto you at the moment - I've gone right off the soups and just want shakes !! and butterscotch is one of my favs :)

I'm still here - plodding along - got really fed up at the weekend and would've loved to have had something scrummy to eat (I didn't of course) - but just fancied something other than a shake, asoup or a bar !!!

Weighed myself this morning and scales read 13st 10lbs !! ( I was 14st 13lbs on Saturday)...I'm sure I haven't lost 3lbs in just 2days....so just goes to show that our bodies are very strange indeed....and (like you told me last week when I was convinced I hadn't lost !) - just wait for WI - if you've stuck with it, you can't NOT lose !! it just might not show EVERY week on the scale;)

Catch ya later...

love

Debz
x

Hiya Debz,

Had my weigh in this morning and I only lost 1 lb.

No idea whats going on with my bod!!!

I am still on my TOTM so will that be it? Ive been on now for 8 days ( a world record for me!)

Am gutted but not gutted if that makes sense. I have been good apart from my few bits off the buffet on friday night.

Im still not gonna give up and keep plodding on in the hope of a better loss next week.

XX

Hi Mrs Bean

1lb is still 1lb lost, not a gain! Your doing fab with your plodding so just you keep at it! :D

I have my weigh in tonight, but only day 3 for me and not been weighed for x3 weeks, so not expecting anything really!

I've also read that your supposed to have 1 weigh in out of 4 thats not as much, so your body can catch up etc etc!

Hiya Debz,

Had my weigh in this morning and I only lost 1 lb.

No idea whats going on with my bod!!!

I am still on my TOTM so will that be it? Ive been on now for 8 days ( a world record for me!)

Am gutted but not gutted if that makes sense. I have been good apart from my few bits off the buffet on friday night.

Im still not gonna give up and keep plodding on in the hope of a better loss next week.

XX

Hi Julie - a pound is a pound ! could be fluid retention or summat with TOTM - least it's going in the right direction :)

Happened to me too - back in week 5 (I think) - and had been sticking 110% to the plan...so it DOES happen :(

Just keep on keeping on hun and you'll have that 2stone off by Crimbo :D

love

Debz
xx

Hi Julie - just popped by to say hellooooooooooooooooo :D

hope you are well and the plan is going well for you - you have done soo well.....

It's AAM week for me this week....but I've had a stinkin cold and sore throat and have only managed to have my food 4 out of the 7days....it's really awkward to - not being able to have Lemsip or anything - it's amazing how much of that stuff has sucrose, citric acid etc etc....I had been taking aspirin for my sore throat....until I read the label and realised it had citric acid in it :eek: and then started taking soluble paracetamol (sugar free) instead.....

Really makes ya wonder what crap we were putting onto our bodies before....

Catch ya later hun

love

Debz
xx

Hi Julie - me AGAIN !! :p

just popped in to see how ur doin :confused:

hope things are good and ur still plodding.....

maybe catch up with ya soon....

love

Debz
xx

Hi

As you can see I haven't been on here for a few days - this is because I gave in and I was so ashamed to come here and tell you all but I have to so that I can continue to move forward!

I don't know what happened - I was doing really well then all of a sudden there was food in my mouth and I couldn't stop myself. Ive had a bad weekend but I can honestly say I haven't enjoyed any of the food I have eaten!!

So.............

Tomorrow is the day to start again. Its 29 days to my hubbys works party and I have to lose as much weight as possible in these 29 days!

Take Care.

xxx

Hope you are all well.

Good luck tomorrow.

It's strange isn't it, how we can eat the food that our chatterbox is telling us too; yet we get no pleasure from it or it's very brief. Yet we do it time and time again, how come we can't grasp that feeling and let it dissuade us from doing it again???

If only I had the answer I'd have hit target months ago:mad:

Hope tomorrow goes well for you.

Hi

As you can see I haven't been on here for a few days - this is because I gave in and I was so ashamed to come here and tell you all but I have to so that I can continue to move forward!

I don't know what happened - I was doing really well then all of a sudden there was food in my mouth and I couldn't stop myself. Ive had a bad weekend but I can honestly say I haven't enjoyed any of the food I have eaten!!

So.............

Tomorrow is the day to start again. Its 29 days to my hubbys works party and I have to lose as much weight as possible in these 29 days!

Take Care.

xxx

Hope you are all well.

Hiya Julie - lovely to see ya !!

Ashamed indeed - don't be daft hun :) that's what we're here for.....:rolleyes: Don't give it another thought - just draw a wee line under it and start afresh tomorrow.....

I'll be round with the wagon around 7am....that suit OK ??;)

The important thing is that you ARE starting again - we all slip up hun - we're human .....and it must've been hard for you when you started....but that's OK - 29days til 'the do' - and you will look fabulous !!! :D

That's 4weeks - at (say) 4lbs per week....that'll be just over another stone off :eek: FANbloodyTASTIC !!!!

See you in the morning with the wagon !!! :p ;)

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Hi Debz

Im still here and still plodding on! Ive been 100% ssing and am really pleased with myself!

Am finding the water really hard this week so Ive brought some fizzy water to see what happens with that!

Thanks for the support

xx

Hi guys , I am still trying to get back on track with this diet. I really don't understand what goes on inside my own head.
How can I go to bed at night with such positive thoughts of a new day and a new start in the morning and then get up hours later and eat? Does ANYONE have the answers I am looking for?????

Its really getting me down now. I can't stay motivated for more than a few hours. WHY WHY WHY??? I did so well at one point and lost 2 stone with absolutely no problem at all and then I moved house and since I have been here I have had no motivation really.

I really want to do this but I really can't get a grip of myself and my willpower!!!

Please Help me I AM DESPERATE!!!!

Julie xx

Whaooo - Stall the digger, missis.

You are on the right track because you have that jeckll and hyde thing going on

Let me explain.

When you are panicky your mind set IS actually in the right place, you want to do it.

But your body knows whats in store for it and its THAT which is causing the hassel

Now, when you restart - think about the fact that your mind is in the right place...which it really really is.

Your fighting your body at the moment, but the mind will out.

Keep Trucking - you can and will do this

Ivy

Hi Debz

Im still here and still plodding on! Ive been 100% ssing and am really pleased with myself!

Am finding the water really hard this week so Ive brought some fizzy water to see what happens with that!

Thanks for the support

xx

Hellooooooo Julie :D howz it goin ????

hope you are still plodding.....and that the fizziness in the water helped you to glug down the required amount ! ;)

It's really hard drinking sooooo much water when it's cold... but it's gotta be done hun !

I'm actually finding it hard to have the soups - for some reason I've gone right off them ! you'd think it should be the opposite...that I'd be enjoying them more now that it's got a bit colder...:confused: just confirms what most of my mates already know - I'm a weirdo !!! but then you knew that already ;)

hope you're still feeling positive and counting the days to your Christmas outing...wot you wearing to it ?? or do you need to wait to see how skinny you are ??!!!

I've bought myself a lovely black top for Christmas - size 14 :eek: ....gonna wear it with black trousers...boring, I know but it's gorgeous.....lace top/shoulders and the very top of the back panel with 3/4 length black lacey sleeves...it's fancy but without being too OTT....

Anyway, enuff of me whittering on.....will leave you in peace and go and annoy someone else ;)

lotsa love

Debz
xx

I think that getting through those first few days is the toughest :( - don't beat yourself up about the past, you are going great guns already this time and have a clear time line. Good for you! Looking forward to seeing your losses mounting up as the days pass by. Hang on in there - you can do it Julie.. it will be gone before you know it!:)

Hi Julie, just popping in 2 say hi 2 u and see how u r doing.Well done for getting back on track !!
You should be well on the way to getting into ketosis then things will be get easier.
I am sure that in the next 29 days u will lose a nice amount of weight and be proud of yourself for your achievement.

Hun we r all here for u 2 hold your hand through this journey.
Take care and have a good day xx

Hi Julie, just popping in 2 say hi 2 u and see how u r doing.Well done for getting back on track !!
You should be well on the way to getting into ketosis then things will be get easier.
I am sure that in the next 29 days u will lose a nice amount of weight and be proud of yourself for your achievement.

Hun we r all here for u 2 hold your hand through this journey.
Take care and have a good day xx

Hiya Roch,

I will be happy if I can lose another stone in those 29 days and as I am an old hand at this diet I know that will be easy if I can stick with it!

xx

Hi All

Ive been thinking of some mini targets for myself so thought I would write them down so that I don't forget them.

By December 7th I want to have lost at least 10lbs ready for my hubbys xmas party.

By December 24th I want to have lost an further 8lbs ready for xmas.

By the end of January I want to have lost a further 10 lbs so that my CDC will sponsor me to become a CDC myself.

If I can lose that 28lbs it will take me down to 10 stone 7 (within 7 lbs from my target weight) and will give me a BMI of around 26 - 27.

Here goes........

Good luck Julie i hope you reach all your targets.

Back