Day one in the LT house!

Ladies, ladies I'm here don't panic!!!!

its your first weekend...it's gonna feel brutal....avoiding eating eating situations for the first week is prob best while you fight the food demons...remember this isn't forever:D.....shake at a time....day at a time.....just focus on getting through today....tomorrow is another day you can't worry about now....I had a bath last night to distract me for a bit....you're nearly over the hump!

you don't want me to read about you in the news do you???? Lol

Thanks sugar :) feel much better after the soup and was very pleasantly surprised that it was ok! Had a peppermint tea and now I'm on the hard stuff- evian! Gonna make the boy his tea booo! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay too feeling human again...those pesky demons really like to test our nerves....I'm gonna treat myself later...to some fizzy water!!!! It is Saturday night after all...living the dream indeed Pffff :D

Sip on water whilst you cook, or better still have a shake handy to help curb the temptation....that's what I've done when cooking.....stopped me dunking my whole face in the pot and licking it clean i tell you lol!

Ooh I had 2 glasses of the fizzy stuff- I really let myself go! And now I'm on my 2nd peppermint tea! I'm wishing I had another chicken soup now- could of well gone another one for my supper! Xx

Have you eaten your typing arm Mrs f?! I'm telling the world how spontaneous I'm being tonight- I.e chicken soup and making my choc into hot choc which I don't think ill ever do again! And you're nowhere to be seen! Xx

I love KFC and on day 1 my lil boy had it for dinner with galaxy krushem. I have no idea how I managed to walk in order his and watch him eat whilst feeling like I was going to die of starvation ?
But I knew this was going to be tough !!
I took some shots of myself hoping I could use them as a before and after and I keep looking at how gross I look !
Lol one way to keep on track :) x

Hi ladies day 7 : ) I
Also had the chicken soup last night and really enjoyed it it put paprika in mine bit of a kick. Hoping today is easier than yesterday just gonna stay in bed this morning watch a bit of tele and do nothing. Well done everyone another day done give yourselves a pat on the back lol xxx

In bed reading everyone's comments after getting up to weigh myself damm I'm so naughty my original weight was 14st 2 on day five I'm weighing in at 13st.6 I'm loosing 2lb a day so hoping to loose another 2 at proper weigh in tomoz I'm no longer committing to 3 months just completing week by week I still have my goals but 3 months without eating scares me I'm not hungry I just miss food lol

Redlight, for me thinking I'd be on this 6 months plus at the beginning was too hard to contemplate. My push is to get through the next week and amazingly, that's has all added up. Although there have been some tough moments along the way it really does get easier the longer you do it. I understand the missing food business, I think it's natural but you have to keep reminding yourself why your're doing it and the weigh ins are always a great boost, and not being hungry an even better one. When I feel I need to eat something, I ask myself the question, am I really hungry? The answer is invariably no, so it's easy to move on and a good lesson for after LT :) x x x

Have you eaten your typing arm Mrs f?! I'm telling the world how spontaneous I'm being tonight- I.e chicken soup and making my choc into hot choc which I don't think ill ever do again! And you're nowhere to be seen! Xx

Im baaaaaaack!

didnt eat my typing arm last night though the thought did cross my mind....I actually just fell asleep! Can you believe it? One minute I was watching TV.....next it was 10am this morning thinking I'd just woken up in a cyclone or tornado thanks to the super loud wind outside. Must have been all the bubbles going to my head in that fizzy water I treated myself to last night....this rock n roll lifestyle is wearing me out......

Ahh there she is! I missed you!! This rock n roll lifestyle courtesy of lipo I'd taking its toll on you!

I'm back from Wales and on my first shake of the day- thank god and you guys I didn't stray off the path last night when I soooo wanted to! Thank you one and all! Xx

Ahh there she is! I missed you!! This rock n roll lifestyle courtesy of lipo I'd taking its toll on you!

I'm back from Wales and on my first shake of the day- thank god and you guys I didn't stray off the path last night when I soooo wanted to! Thank you one and all! Xx

hehehe!

i missed you too nutbags!:D

OMG I was just too exciting last night...I mean a few glasses of fizzy water and I was out like a light....I really need to calm down this wild life in the fast lane...it's too exciting!

well chuffed you fought off the food demons...hats off to you for cooking steak....I'm not ready yet and I'm on day 13!

OH Has always cooked me breakfast in bed since he moved in 2 years ago....without fail he'd make me smile when he came in with that tray of food....so guess what???? Been losing my mind dreaming of what sausages taste like.....and a lovely slice of brown buttered toast......especially as he's made himself a bacon and egg butty this morning and the smell of bacon and toast is STILL lingering!

May be I can lick the George Foreman grill????

Hmm you might burn your tongue!!! And it would be the grease! I'm defo more a bacon gal unless they're Richmond sausages! Mmm brown sauce! In a barm!

Well the boy had to have salmon fillets and new pots with garlic and butter, mushrooms and green beans with garlic- they had every other sauce in the shop apart from peppercorn! So he had to have salmon although it was Amazeballs!

I can't believe how fantastically well we are all doing - I feel like a proud mum!! Xx

Cooking a roast today for the hubby kids and Inlaws I must be insane will have my chicken soup at the time they have there roast haha xxxx

It kinda empowers you Carla- i think knowing that you are the one that's on control of this diet xx

Yes I think so I would rather do the cooking than just sit and smell it xxx

I'm cooking the family a roast today but I'm very much content with smelling it at the moment the family are making the most of me not eating and I'm generally cooking meals I don't like lol although roast is always goin to have a pull I love a nice roast mmmm

Ooh a nice piece of beef with Yorkshire pud mmm think I just salivated a little then! My parents want a bloody takeaway and for me to go and get it! I give up trying to explain how hard it is! Just hoping I keep the strength going xx

My OH wants a roast and because I refuse to make one, he is contemplating going to the pub and having one on his own....not sure how I feel about that lol.....mostly jealous if I'm honest as I know he'd probably have everything and a pint to wash it all down too....just mean lol.

I hate everyone that's not doing lipotrim today. Fact. Xx

Back