Day one in the LT house!

Roast served kids tucking in not even slightly tempted to eat it feeling very motivated today had a lovely walk with the dog too

Aw cracking stuff roxanne! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

What time's your weigh in roxanne? Soo exciting :) xx

Ooh you will have to let us know! Xx

I sure will don't worry about that this forum is the only thing keeping me on track keep myself busy instead of the normal boredom eating

If we had to pay to be on here, I'd be bankrupt! Only thing that keeps me going! Xx

I'm on day 3 today and nearly caved in, I'm not hungry just fed up of drinking I wanted food.
Although my OH says I'm really moody :-(
Felt a little light headed too.
So tired I'm in bed now but need to drink more water as struggling to drink enough x

Just think that it's nearly another day over and you haven't caved in that's really good you should be proud xx

That's great news though roxanne :) well done! It's a loss! Xx

First day back to work in school and I've resisted the school dinner! Sat with 70 kids and didn't fail :) burger and chips sound amazing xx

I could have poked them all in the eye! But 1 shake at a time it's not for ever xx

7.5 down on chemist scales but 10 lb down on mine boooo

Fab work Roxanne! :D

Ive started planning what I wear to get weighed and what time I go....lightest clothes possible and as early as poss but before a shake or water pass my lips....I'm nuts but its the only way my scales and theirs ever come close to being in sync as I like to weigh myself naked at home haha!

Well done Kathrobs :)
I watched all my staff eat loads of goodies today as practice meeting !!
All the chocolate, cakes , wraps meats etc and cooked a roast for OH and my son !!
But I've stayed strong and wasn't too bothered !
Can't believe I've nearly completed day 4 :) x

I find it hard some days at work.
I am a chef and around food all day, my down fall has always been puddings.
Also doing buffets I love that sort of food.

Oh I tell ya you have more willpower than me! I don't know if I could be a chef! That's so good not to eat! Day 8 and I'm still struggling when it comes to mealtimes :-( xx

Back