Day one of Exante...

I used to weigh 214lbs which was 16 stone. Through diet and exercise i got myself down to 190, but am stuck. Ive started Exante today after many good reviews from friends and websites.
I need to lose 45lbs which is to get down to about 11 stoneish... how long can i anticipate results?
I exercise every day for an hour also

thanks xxx

cazzaisdabest said:
I used to weigh 214lbs which was 16 stone. Through diet and exercise i got myself down to 190, but am stuck. Ive started Exante today after many good reviews from friends and websites.
I need to lose 45lbs which is to get down to about 11 stoneish... how long can i anticipate results?

thanks xxx

Exante estimate 3.5lb per week for total solution :)
Good luck!

cazzaisdabest said:

thanks xxx

From posts here around a stone a month x

Yes, a stone a month if you follow TS 100%. It has been known however that during the first week that amount (or near enough) can be lost! Good luck and keep us posted on your progress! :)

Thank you guys. Its day 2 today, yesterday went by a breeze. I did have the odd craving at 8pm but imanaged to get over that by drinking a cup of water. Cant believe how much im going to the loo lol. xxx

Back