Day one on Lipotrim and I am sooooo hungry!

Aaaaaah a tetra is one of those mini cartons - its a ready made up shake! Let me have a quick looksee at those recipes and see which ones we can do with LT - back in a sec!

OK you can do the crisps, soup, muffin and choccy fudge - there are more recipes somewhere else, I'm just going to go try and find them ok :)

PS - beer will knock you out of ketosis, but again, you'll get back into it after a couple of days back on LT!

[YOUTUBE]
I have a hen weekend to go to in Dublin on the last weekend of July and I dont know what to do. Not having a drink is not really an option (well it is but.....) ?
[/YOUTUBE]

I spent 4 days in France with my hubby and son last week-took my LT with me (had for brekkie and lunch) and 3 nights had chicken or fish for dinner and a couple of glasses of vino....still lost 2llbs....so it can be done!!! Was back in ketosis within 1 day......althought your body does crave food once it has had it - so we a good 2 days to enjoy SSing again!! By the way you will love Dublin!!

Ok so what you are saying is do the LT for breakfast and lunch and have a sensible dinner. That actually makes alot of sense really since at least I wont collect many calories from normal eating and anyway by that stage I may be allowed a flapjak yipeee:) (sad that I am looking forward to that feeble excuse for a flapjack:) )

I live just outside Belfast and so have visited Dublin many times. It really is a great place to go. Maybe we should organise a Minimins slimming weekend there!!!!! :) :) :) ;)

Last edited:
OK you can do the crisps, soup, muffin and choccy fudge - there are more recipes somewhere else, I'm just going to go try and find them ok :)

PS - beer will knock you out of ketosis, but again, you'll get back into it after a couple of days back on LT!

OK, here is the link I was looking for!! You cant do stuff with the water flavourings or mix-a-mousse or tera briks, butthe others I think you can do!

http://www.minimins.com/lighter-life-forum/6012-unofficial-recipes-food-packs.html

Elle you really are an absolute god send!!! Thank you so much for getting me all this info!! I might busy myself with baking tonight after I put the girls to bed! Then again I dont know if I can be a**d!:D

No prob Rachel, I know I was very glad when I saw those! They say you should only adulterate 1 pack a day, as microwaving kills off some of the nutrients, but I reckon one a day is enough to be doing anyhow - cooking? Oh I cant remember how to do that any more!!!

Ooooh no you arent being a div! Basically anything which requires a sachet of choccy or vanilla or strawberry to be mixed up with different amounts of water. I think it refers to VLCD foods in general!

I am being a div you know.......... what does VLCD mean?:D

VLCD...means "Very Low Carlorie Diet" I havent made them so would be interested in how you get on!!

I might try something over the weekend. Maybe a should do something to take to the cinema to see Harry Potter to nibble on rather than just sip water.

The movie is really really good....I had my shake before I left for the movies and drank a litre of water there and it was really was ok - I didnt feel hungry....good practice for when we reach target....no more snacking!!!! Enjoy!!

Last edited:
The movie is really really good....I had my shake before I left for the movies and drank a litre of water there and it was really was ok - I didnt feel hungry....good practice for when we reach target....no more snacking!!!! Enjoy!!

I did the same and was fine too

Anyone tried that Hoodia stuff?

Some herbal thing that is supposed to suppress your appetite, but it's really expensive.

You name it and I have tried it at some stage over last few years..have two bottles of the things in my press....waste of money....had no effect at all....have lost appetite on LT after 4 days and its so much better!!

Yes I don't have much of an appetite now, but was thinking later when I reach target weight.

Back