DAY ONE - rosies re -start

rose1987

reaching my goal
Hi all ,
Im rosie , i started exante a few months ago and joined cd diet for a few weeks and then binged and gained 4lbs :cry: so i decided to re start exante because its cheaper for me .
I want to lose 28lbs by x mas . So my packs have arrived today and ive just had half a bar ( nutty one , ive missed them so much ) so heres to day .
Day one , i must drink plenty of water and de-caff coffee . :)

i agree! best of luck with your restart. x

Welcome back to Exante and good luck. :)

Welcome back :)

Thanks everyone , its weird but today i didnt have my 2nd pack till 6 , normally i have had my last pack by then ! Im not so hungry today although the inner food monster has tried to appear once or twice but i want this more than food .
I had the thai chicken soup today with added spice and it was yummy but that one was always my fave and had a bouillon for a snack and then my chocolate shake which i turned to custard.
Im excited about my loss this time because i know its not that far away to reach my goal but im also excited for my future and new relationship with food , I want it to be different this time firstly use food as a fuel then secondly as pleasure . I will do this i just have to belive in my self and not let anything get in my way !

Day 2

well i woke up today determined im going to do this , i had a black coffee this morning and mid morning had a choc orange bar witha de-caff coffee . I m a little bit hungry this morning , i know it will pass but its just hard getting your mind to say no !!!
Its so hard when you have kids to stick to something like this diet because you have to buy foods and cook for them its more tempting to pick off there plates or nibble there choclate biscuits .Its hard when you feel alone but i know i have you lots to support me and im very grateful . Thanks .

aw, you're right, you're never alone as long as you're a member on here...x

Well today is my real 1st day !!

Something came up at the weekend which meant i couldnt do exante :(. So today is my 1st proper day on the plan .

Well its almost 5 and im doing well so far i had my nutty bar for breakfast and a mushroom soup for lunch and a bouillon for a snack . Ive got an upset stomach today ( wind) . Ive decided that im going to start to do some toneing everday because i dont want to have saggy skin . Even though my stomach isnt what it used to be after having kids :(

day 1

Today drinking water as been difficult i feel like im going to be sick but i know i will get ued to it again . The good thing is i havent had my 3rd pack yet im normaly starving by know ! Kids will be in bed soon so it will be time for me to relax and have my shake , think im going to hacve my strawberry one as that one is my least fave and i remember the last time all i had left was strawberry shakes :jelous:. Well im going to watch my soaps then do 20 mins toneing in my gym , im hopeing my friend as not sold her vibra plate because my partner has offered to buy it for me as a early xmas prezzi :D its worth over 300 quid only used a few times and im getting it for £100 . Bargin !!

Hi hun yes i had to change over because it was costing me to much . Thanks for everything ! How are you getting on ?

day 1 !

YAK ! How salty is the strawberry im sure i will get used to it , in time !:jelous:

Day 2

Well i made it through day 1 :) im not hungry at all but i know i will be later. Day 2 is normally when im very hungry! I feel a little bit tired im sure i will wake up soon well im hopeing ! Had my choc orange bar for brekki and a coffee, very nice ! Dont think im ready to start toneing this week think i will let my body get uesed to the diet first i just feel so weak today and its only day 2 . I think im going to have an early nite tonite ..

Last edited:
DAY 2

Im blooming starving !!!!! My daughters snack wrap looked so tempting . I was good i sat down to my veg soup with added spices it was lovely and creamy left me wanting more ! :p
Im struggerling with the water intake and think i need some water flavouring but dont know where to get it from :confused:

Last edited:
hiya:) I am on day 2 too! I ddi cd last year and lost, but came onto exante to save money so know where your at!

Keep strong, I work from home (as a childminder) which makes it so hard when you have lots of food to prepare and family to feed, but BE STRONG think in a few days your be right in the K Zone and laughing back;)

I find if I drink from a water bottle I drink more:confused: no idea why but I do lol! Had 1 1/2 lt already (not including tea or over water in my shake haha)

xx

Back