Day....

Good luck! 9lbs off already is fab, especially when you don't have tonnes to lose. 4lbs this week and you'll almost be at a stone, woohoo! :)

Haven't updated for a while but everything is going well, I had a cheeky WI and was 10st1 I'm really hoping I get to 10st by Wednesday which is my official WI day.

Had an Indian tonight but stuck to WS type meal of tandoori mixed grill and spinach

Oh and my hubby calls this site "the skinny blog" hehe xxx

Argh weight fluctuation, up to 10st2lbs im still hoping tomorrow I might be 10st!!! Please skinny gods!

grrr having to listen to my colleagues crunch crisps = trying not to commit homicide!

LOL I had the same - workmate muching down the phone at me! Didn't sound too appetizing though! :)

Wk 3 WI and lost another 2lbs, have been doing more WS than TS. I'm hoping it's TOTM/Ovulation. This week I'm going to make a conscious push to do as much TS as possible.

So I'm 10st2lbs the lowest I've been in two years.... I suppose I should be pleased, but can't help being a little disheartened.

So I'm 10st2lbs the lowest I've been in two years....

Wow Crims that is amazing! And keep going like you are by next week you could easily be 9st something... how good does that sound?!?!

Wow Crims that is amazing! And keep going like you are by next week you could easily be 9st something... how good does that sound?!?!

Thanks mate, I know, it seems silly not to be pleased I've lost 11lbs :D I think I need to remember I'm only 1st off target and thus my weight loss won't be as dramatic as others :)

Absolutely - with only a stone to go you'd probably only be losing 0.5lb a week on other diets, no way would you get 2lbs a week!
Keep going, you're nearly there x

have has a weekend of WS days, I'm determiend to do TS monday and Tuesday. I WI this morning and still 10st fingers crossed after two WS days I am still 10st tomorrow!!

Hey Crims
Hope your TS day has gone well! Good luck for weigh in... those 9st somethings aren't far away now!
LED x

WI Week 4 and 10st. I desperately wanted to be 9st something but never mind. I'm keeping going. But doing a bit more of WS than TS hence a steady loss of 2lbs

Thanks, I know I've changed my food ways. So surely this is for the better. My colleagues are having crispy creme donughts, but I'm staying very strong and sipping a coke zero instead. I have to say my initial thought when I saw the box was kill me now!!!!

9.13 today yaaaasssss

Wow get you under the 10's.....fantastic news! Well done indeed xx

Interesting day, my work summer party. I wanted a little drink (i have just achieved my best quarter ever) so I brought myself out of ketosis (didn't want to risk it) by having a sugary drink. I did not have any carbs though, had tuna, cheese, mayo leafy salad for lunch (alcohol absorption!!!!!) and we had big BBQ in the evening. I was restrained in my protium size and I have to say, and I find this very interesting, that my alcohol consumption was probably a quarter as what it would normally be, for two reasons: 1 I was probably expecting my alcohol handling capabilities to have diminished slightly, so was being very cautious and 2 I've got very used to not drinking and still having a good time.

I purposely didn't have any carbs, not even to bring me out of ketosis, or use the fact I was out of ketosis so what the hell and binge, because tomorrow (hangover or otherwise) I am right back on it!!

I chose the sugary/citric acid drink option to bring me out of ketosis as I'd accidentally done that one wkend when I had diet coke thinking it was allowed. Back then It obv brought me out of ketosis, but I managed to stay on track and despite the hungry feelings got very quickly back into ketosis.

Conclusion: am I kind of kicking myself for not just having a WS day - yes. But was it a good test and demonstration of changed ways - totally! So no regrets as such.

So roll on tomorrow, where I shall be 100% TS!

Good day today, back on it bar for brek, shake for lunch but had an omelette for dinner as was suffering from being very cold. Hopefully tomorrow I shall still be 9.13!! Xxx

Back