Day....

Still 9.13 hoping tomorrow I am 9.12. I do find weekends harder. Today I've been sunbathing, and have a craving for salted crisps! I'm not a crisp eater usually...

Anyway, about 4/5 years ago I ordered a lovely bikini from la senza. Top was a 34e and bottoms a 14. It never fitted, although being a 34e in bras this bikini came up very small, couldn't even do the back up and the bottoms cut me in half. But today I wore it, fitted perfectly, slight love handles and my boobs are a cup bigger but I reckon in 4 weeks it will be spot on if a bit big!

Great news Crims! I can't wait to get into all the unworn clothes in my wardrobe that I bought a size smaller because I was 'bound to lose some weight soon', while just gaining more and more weight! The only thing is some of them are about 6years out of date now!

Great news Crims! I can't wait to get into all the unworn clothes in my wardrobe that I bought a size smaller because I was 'bound to lose some weight soon', while just gaining more and more weight! The only thing is some of them are about 6years out of date now!

I know that feeling, about 1 year ago i gave away lots of nice stuff with tags on them as I thought I'd never be able to fit into them. I bet I could now. I'm going on holiday in 5 weeks, but I won't buy any clothes until the week before as I am hoping to be a size smaller by then hopefully a 10!

Hey Crims you seem to be doing really well :D well done :)

WI today 9.13 it is TOTM week so I'm hoping that is water retention, I have been doing more WS than TS to be fair. So I'm going to give TS another go this week with only 2/3 WS days. I'm not too disheartened by this 1lb loss this wk but still 13lbs to go in 5 weeks. I need to up my game before my holiday!

Today I am wearing a skirt which fits perfectly, which I haven't worn since I was 15. So 7 years ago... luckily it's a denim one so never goes out of fashion, but needless to say I am buzzing!!!

I also jumped on the scales today and am 9.12 yey!!

Happy, happy, happy

Fantastic! Its things like this that make Exante so worthwhile!
You're doing great :) :) :)

yeah they do, yesterday I was a bit down, but today I am buzzing!

That's great news and nice to remind yourself that it really is all worthwhile! x

quick hop on the scales today 9.11! Went to pub for lunch has sparkling water and shake when I got back. Having a lovely steak tonight to celebrate getting well into the 9's

Fantastic! Getting so close... enjoy your celebration, its well deserved!

Steak was amazzzzzzing. I have a fab hubby who is an immense cook, had it with some cream/red wine sauce and beans and peas from the garden. Delicious!!! Had 4 squares of chocolate, naughty I know! That's a one off!!! Hubby bought massive steaks, nearly 1lb each, so he made me hold the two if them and said I've lost 8 of them. Which is true and just one bag felt heavy let alone 8, he us going to find something which weighs 16lbs and let me feel it! It really puts into perspective how much I've lost.... 10% of my starting weight !!

Ps I sooo miss the texture of food!

Pps no way did I manage to eat a whole lb of steak, I've saved some for tomorrow!

LOL I was going to ask how you managed to pack that away - after a few weeks on exante my stomach has definitely shrunk (inside and outside!)
Sounds like a scrummy meal, I'm back to daydreaming about what food I'll eat on my next AAM week!
Good luck for hitting your next goal and your next celebration!
LED x

Haha I know, my two dogs defo thought some lovely steak was coming their way but I had it for a snack yesterday as I was out all day. It was one if those 2 bars kinda days. Could have been worse as it was an event where the catering is all bagettes and cheesy chips!! So still 9.11 which must be a true weight, so I defo think I can hit 9.10 by my WI on wed.

Today is a good day, another little treat, I'm off to marco Pierre whites for 3 course Sunday lunch. For me that means some kind of ketogenic starter and main. Depending on how I feel I might have a bite of pudding, I'm confident I can get back into ketosis well as I have done before. My hubby will just Hoover up everything that I don't want, and I'll prob have 2.2 courses and him 5.8! Then after we are off to see Harry potter.

This weekend has included two treats but at 16lbs lost I wanted to have some social time with my hubby and to enjoy some healthy and safe foods.

The next two weeks I'm going to try TS as much as possible as I have a shopping spree planned for two weeks today, where I'd hope to be 9.6 at the maximum, maybe 9.3! But it's something to look forward to, and a good reason to stay TS

Had a great meal at MPW's my meals weren't totally ketogenic due to sugars but I had virtually 0 carbs. Did have a pudding though, eton mess which was lush. Off to the cinema shortly to see HP. Might have a small goody.

A day off indeed after 41 days on the diet and 16lbs lost.

Back in the game tomorrow!

No goody at cinema, jumped on scales this eve, said I was 10st... Be interesting to know what I am tomorrow!

Hope the scales have gone back down this morning - I know I always weigh a few pounds more in the evening.
Sounds like a lovely day - hope you thoroughly enjoyed it!
LED x

said 9.13 this morning, a few days of TS and I'm sure I shall be back to 9.11 maybe ever 9.10...

yesterday was sooo good, food was amazing so I don't feel too guilty.

Good on you for not feeling guilty! I think some meals are amazing experiences that you're going to remember for a long time, and nothing wrong with treating yourself a bit when they are! I think its more the unconcious eating when you scoff a bar of chocolate without even noticing that piles the pounds on!
Good luck today!
LED x

Back