Days without a binge/ Food Journal

I finished slowly but i fimished. I was incredible bored today, and I had alot of food, I grazed all day, but I did not eat past the point where I was unbearably full. So thank you to all who posted, I will continue to post. But I can thankfully say days without binge- 14.

YAAAAYYYY!!! :talk017:
I'm so pleased for you hunni! :happy096: You set yourself a target and you worked so hard to reach it :winner: You should be very proud of yourself, and now you know you can do it for 2 weeks you can take more control over the future :D
I must say I have looked forward to reading your posts each day to see how you were doing, and I shall miss that in a way :confused: Not that I ever wanted to see you struggle, but the way you dealt with the bad days with total honesty, dusted yourself down, and got right back into it was an inspiration to me :thankyou:
It would be nice to touch base to see how things are going, and I'm sure Pomooky would feel the same. :)
Take care Meeisgood, if u ever need anyone to crack the whip you know where I am! :whip: I'm quite experienced at it now you know!
Lots of love, Dawn xx :flowers:

Well done meeisgood!! :clap:

It's great to hear you stuck to your guns and didn't binge. You've proved to yourself that you CAN control the urge.

I will look out for your posts and I am going to keep on trying to resist temptation - I know a splurge will happen occasionally but now I know I can beat it if I avoid the first bite.

Keep strong

Big hug, Pomooky XX

I just wanted to check in and let everyone know how easy healthy eating is once it becomes a habit. I have not binged yet, and I don't think I ever will again. Today, 05/07/2011 Oatmeal, oatmeal, beans, salad and grapefruit for lunch, sweet potato, non-fat yogurt, apple, apple, oatmeal, salmon, more yogurt, bread, 2 veggie burgers- 1740 calories.

Back