Daz FINALLY has a food diary

Maltloaf with cheese? No way, that has to be the strangest one i have heard, ever.

Hmmmmmmm, now I'm going to try that!!!!

Ah you just forgot to mention it then eh, and ..... how weird putting maltloaf on ya salad pmslll

Nearly as weird as putting the cheese on it.

Not really eaten enough today. There was no proper meal there in that lot. Need to have something fully cooked tomorrow, maybe another lasagne with some sw chips perhaps. Im seriously considering some noodles and beansprouts, a little hungry tonight. And that is not something i used to have an issue with so i still need to tweak things.

Nearly as weird as putting the cheese on it.

Not really eaten enough today. There was no proper meal there in that lot. Need to have something fully cooked tomorrow, maybe another lasagne with some sw chips perhaps. Im seriously considering some noodles and beansprouts, a little hungry tonight. And that is not something i used to have an issue with so i still need to tweak things.

Haha - you dont know what ya missing.

Yeah noodles and beansprouts is a good idea if your peckish, its free and will stop you picking at "bad" or high syn stuff. Who said this losing weight malarkey was easy eh?

Haha - you dont know what ya missing.

Yeah noodles and beansprouts is a good idea if your peckish, its free and will stop you picking at "bad" or high syn stuff. Who said this losing weight malarkey was easy eh?

I made some of those lasagne "crisps" this morning, they were different. Need some flavourings if i am going to try them again. Garlic and herbs, was ok, not sure i used enough though.

I made some of those lasagne "crisps" this morning, they were different. Need some flavourings if i am going to try them again. Garlic and herbs, was ok, not sure i used enough though.

Ok dont shout at me!! - because theres always an ongoing debate with those and the smash pizza thing ... you should technically syn them as your not using the lasagne sheets for the purpose they are meant for - in other words they are a "tweak"

Ok dont shout at me!! - because theres always an ongoing debate with those and the smash pizza thing ... you should technically syn them as your not using the lasagne sheets for the purpose they are meant for - in other words they are a "tweak"

Oh dear. In whose world? There is nothing extra added to them, they are still dried sheets, they dont suddenly grow chocolate arms in the oven. Really, some of this stuff is just silly.

Oh dear. In whose world? There is nothing extra added to them, they are still dried sheets, they dont suddenly grow chocolate arms in the oven. Really, some of this stuff is just silly.

The theory behind it is ....... you could use eg 8 sheets and make loads of crisps and eat them all in one go, but you wouldnt eat 8 sheets if you put it in a lasagne to make a meal. Same as fresh fruit its free if you eat it as fruit but as soon as you blend it into a smoothie it becomes synned - reason if you made a banana smoothie you could use 10 but you wouldnt eat 10 in one go

The theory behind it is ....... you could use eg 8 sheets and make loads of crisps and eat them all in one go, but you wouldnt eat 8 sheets if you put it in a lasagne to make a meal. Same as fresh fruit its free if you eat it as fruit but as soon as you blend it into a smoothie it becomes synned - reason if you made a banana smoothie you could use 10 but you wouldnt eat 10 in one go

Thats just daft, who on earth would eat 8 sheets of it in any form? i know i certainly wouldn't. As i say, some of this stuff is just stupid, and taken far to far.

Thats just daft, who on earth would eat 8 sheets of it in any form? i know i certainly wouldn't. As i say, some of this stuff is just stupid, and taken far to far.

I think most people doing SW have done a "tweak" at some point me included. Especially with the wholemeal pittas before I could get hold of WW ones I would use Asda's and count them as a hex

I think most people doing SW have done a "tweak" at some point me included. Especially with the wholemeal pittas before I could get hold of WW ones I would use Asda's and count them as a hex

People keep asking me what cereals i use, and before the shredded wheat, which i have only just started, i was using an asda brand swiss style cereal. Its not on the sw list, and yet i was eating them when i lost 3 stone. Every day almost. I have said before now and my cynical side will remain with the same view, the items mainly on the slimming world lists are the ones that are scratching the backs of each other.

People keep asking me what cereals i use, and before the shredded wheat, which i have only just started, i was using an asda brand swiss style cereal. Its not on the sw list, and yet i was eating them when i lost 3 stone. Every day almost. I have said before now and my cynical side will remain with the same view, the items mainly on the slimming world lists are the ones that are scratching the backs of each other.

I use shop brands of cereals they are on the list but are cheaper than brand names - there may be an element of truth in what you say though, they have to get their advertising in somewhere

Back