Daz FINALLY has a food diary

I use shop brands of cereals they are on the list but are cheaper than brand names - there may be an element of truth in what you say though, they have to get their advertising in somewhere

I keep telling myself i will compare the ingredients of stuff when this happens, i really cannot see why i should pay so much more money for something just because it is branded and on their list, as opposed to something a lot cheaper that consist of the same stuff, but i never do. One thing i have noticed though is that often it is possible to find one of the cereal bars on offer, so that also helps with having a change rather than constantly the same thing.

No movement today, but i shall wait until circa 9.30 and weigh again, i was late eating that bowl of noodles and beansprouts so that may be an issue. Will try to fill up more around the meals so that i dont need that later. I hope.

Hey Daz. The only thing that has got rid of my belly is reducing carbs. So we've majorly cut down on pasta and rice and cereals (most cereals aren't great for you even if allowed on sw) and potatoes and replaced them with brown rice once a week, whole wheat pasta if having any, flax bread, sweet potatoes, and chopped nuts and seeds rather than cereal. My stomach went flatter within the week. It's also made a different to James who is a similar build to you. Just an idea for you :) xx

Hey Daz. The only thing that has got rid of my belly is reducing carbs. So we've majorly cut down on pasta and rice and cereals (most cereals aren't great for you even if allowed on sw) and potatoes and replaced them with brown rice once a week, whole wheat pasta if having any, flax bread, sweet potatoes, and chopped nuts and seeds rather than cereal. My stomach went flatter within the week. It's also made a different to James who is a similar build to you. Just an idea for you :) xx

Thanks, shall bear that in mind for the future if its needed, but happy with things at the moment. Really not prepared to sacrifice anything more for this, i am back at the weight pre the stroke so all is good, just would be a bonus if i can get lower and lose the belly.

That's fair enough. It's worth trying though if it is tummy weight :) it's so easy to incorporate into sw too! :) xxxx. That's great that you're pre stroke weight though well done!

That's fair enough. It's worth trying though if it is tummy weight :) it's so easy to incorporate into sw too! :) xxxx. That's great that you're pre stroke weight though well done!

As i say, happy as i am, i have given up enough food stuffs to get to this point, not giving up any more. I have lost over 3 stone, 6 inches of it from my stomach, and that was with eating the things that people now tell me i should cut out. Its just a matter of patience now that i am back on plan fully.

Thanks for that, i am not totally sure what weight i was beforehand but i know it was roughly around where i am at now. If i can get to my target weight it will be the lightest i have been for six years and since i ditched the 40 plus fags a day.

Well, maybe the roast dinner was a little too big a portion but i can live with that.

Pasta shells boiled as normal with sliced red onion added 5 minutes before the end, just to soften slightly but keep a crunch, with a couple of spoons of quark heated and 25g of cheese melted through to pour over the pasta and onion, add some chopped grilled bacon and a sprinkling of dried basil.

Just goes to show how complacency sets in. At this time of evening i would enjoy a drink of hot chocolate and a medley bar for 9.5 syns. Tonight i am about to have an options Belgian chocolate drink with an Alpen light bar for 4.5 syns. Bonus.

View attachment 132770

Well, maybe the roast dinner was a little too big a portion but i can live with that.

Pasta shells boiled as normal with sliced red onion added 5 minutes before the end, just to soften slightly but keep a crunch, with a couple of spoons of quark heated and 25g of cheese melted through to pour over the pasta and onion, add some chopped grilled bacon and a sprinkling of dried basil.

Just goes to show how complacency sets in. At this time of evening i would enjoy a drink of hot chocolate and a medley bar for 9.5 syns. Tonight i am about to have an options Belgian chocolate drink with an Alpen light bar for 4.5 syns. Bonus.

View attachment 132770

I'm foregoing my hot choccy tonight ( ill get withdrawal symptoms) lol. Ive been out for a bar meal for sons birthday and counted 10 syns for oil and 6 chips I used 0.5 in my korma at lunch time and im leaving it at that. WI tomorrow night - A day in Sheffield on Saturday with Cantonese food and hot choccys and 1 glass of wine, and tonights meal may see a little gain tomorrow, im hoping not as SW say 2 meals out of 7 days should not affect your losses hmmmm

I think all of us become a little complacent at times Daz we wouldnt be human if we didnt

I hope theres a good result for you on Friday - your giving it your best shot and it will pay off

Slipped up somehow, still got all but 40 syns left for tomorrow. Unless of course i drop the daily target down to 10 then i only have 4 and a half left. Hmmm. Shall aim for the normal 15 tomorrow and hopefully see 170 on the scales Friday morning.

View attachment 132896

Id still go with the 15 tomorrow and you would still be under your weeks allowance. Your food has been good this week you will get a loss. :D

Id still go with the 15 tomorrow and you would still be under your weeks allowance. Your food has been good this week you will get a loss. :D

I was hoping to see 170 this morning but it was just shy, so over the next 2 days i should be able to achieve that. I need to get down to 12 stone now, before i give up altogether.

I was hoping to see 170 this morning but it was just shy, so over the next 2 days i should be able to achieve that. I need to get down to 12 stone now, before i give up altogether.

Shall I put you over my knee and :whoopass: you WONT give up because you will see a number 12 on Friday I have faith in you

No lol my numbers are good this week :D:D - Ive a banging headache and my back is killing I cant take any more drugs yet boooo

Ah i see. i may have issues but i would rather mine than have to put up with that. At least i don't have discomfort. Alcohol would work. :D

Ah i see. i may have issues but i would rather mine than have to put up with that. At least i don't have discomfort. Alcohol would work. :D

Id be out for the count having a drink on top of my painkillers lol - Hopefully I wont have to wait too long for my next appt

Back