Daz FINALLY has a food diary

I nearly walked up the road for beer from the shop earlier, but i will wait until after weigh in Friday morning. May be out on Sunday as well so need to be careful.

I nearly walked up the road for beer from the shop earlier, but i will wait until after weigh in Friday morning. May be out on Sunday as well so need to be careful.

Well done resisting. Ive no plans this weekend but next weekend Kathryn is visiting so were gonna have a fab weekend probably at least half of it being off plan lol.

Well done resisting. Ive no plans this weekend but next weekend Kathryn is visiting so were gonna have a fab weekend probably at least half of it being off plan lol.

You have the advantage of being almost at target, that will do for me, to enable me to indulge but still eat healthily most of the time, if that makes sense? i think it will be a matter of daily weighing and allowing myself a certain amount of fluctuation. 12 stone is my first target but if i get to 11 - 11.5 then i will be happy enough to fluctuate from there.

You have the advantage of being almost at target, that will do for me, to enable me to indulge but still eat healthily most of the time, if that makes sense? i think it will be a matter of daily weighing and allowing myself a certain amount of fluctuation. 12 stone is my first target but if i get to 11 - 11.5 then i will be happy enough to fluctuate from there.

Its a scary thought being at target and being able to maintain, this goes back to the complacency chat last night and not getting cocky cos Im at target thinking oh ill just have this and that and it will be fine. Im not gonna go down that road. I wish there was a magic pill

Its a scary thought being at target and being able to maintain, this goes back to the complacency chat last night and not getting cocky cos Im at target thinking oh ill just have this and that and it will be fine. Im not gonna go down that road. I wish there was a magic pill

I think we all have our own goals. For me i just want to get under 12 stone, and if possible go as low as 11, shall see how i get on once i hit 12. But i have said ever since i have started that as long as i am under 12 that will be good. If it takes more to lose the belly then i shall do that as well, but once i am happy, as much as i wont ever go back to complacent eating, i will enjoy things and then be careful for a bit. Hence what i say about being happy to fluctuate, but not until i am at what i perceive to be my happy target.

I think we all have our own goals. For me i just want to get under 12 stone, and if possible go as low as 11, shall see how i get on once i hit 12. But i have said ever since i have started that as long as i am under 12 that will be good. If it takes more to lose the belly then i shall do that as well, but once i am happy, as much as i wont ever go back to complacent eating, i will enjoy things and then be careful for a bit. Hence what i say about being happy to fluctuate, but not until i am at what i perceive to be my happy target.

And thats exactly what I tell people when they say "you should stop youve lost enough" - I will stop when im ready folks. If I get to 11st (next week I hope) then i'll decide if I want more off, SW only allow you to lose in multiples of 7 so id have to go to 10.7 that may be going too far we shall see

SW only allow you to lose in multiples of 7 so id have to go to 10.7 that may be going too far we shall see

That, is exactly what i despise. SW should shut the hell up and allow people to lose what they want and to get to their own targets. FFS. Where do these people get off? Its about YOU, not them. YOU are paying them for their help, YOU decide what you want for yourself, not them. GRRRRRRRRRRR.

Right, and chill. Now im off to my bed, i need a lie down after that revelation. :8855:

Been naughty. Cheese and onion sandwich for dinner. Times 2. :eek: Was really nice though. I have the syns to be allowed it but it could still impact with weigh day being tomorrow. Oh well, at least i know where it was if it does go pear shaped.

Made a cottage pie today, got 6 portions from it, and purposely made enough mash to have some with weight watchers sausages. Been in the freezer for ages and i honestly didn't realise they are only half a syn per sausage. And there are reduced fat ones that are only a syn each as well. I haven't had sausages, at all, due to thinking they were more damaging than that. Oh well, they will be on my next shopping list.

I have made the mash with an egg, dash of milk, and honey and mustard. It is awesome. And (due to portion split over the cottage pie and extra amount) it is only just a tad over one syn per portion of the mash. So, honey and mustard mash with sausages mushy peas and some mushrooms coming up.

Think i may have to go without my treat of hot chocolate and an alpen bar tonight though. :(

Naughty sheet today. Oooops.

View attachment 133092

Oh I don't know ... a day before weigh in ? lol :D just kidding Daz, popped by to wish you a super duper loss tomorrow and I know your answer will be modest but still gonna wish for a big number for you ! You really deserve a fabby loss. :)

Kay xx

Oh I don't know ... a day before weigh in ? lol :D just kidding Daz, popped by to wish you a super duper loss tomorrow and I know your answer will be modest but still gonna wish for a big number for you ! You really deserve a fabby loss. :)

Kay xx

Naughty or not your pie and mustard mash sounds lush - think positive for tomorrow, did you sneaky peak today? I still have faith in you :D

If you look at it the only overdoing it factor really is one cheese and onion sandwich. 14 syns for each one i had. If my body can sort out one sandwich overnight then i should be ok.

I was exactly 2 lb down this morning.

And honey and mustard mash, highly recommend it. I used 2 tablespoons (6 syns) of honey and a 100 ml (2 syns) dash of milk. The mustard is free, and i even left the skins on the spuds. Extra fibre and gives it a texture. Managed to get 7 portions, probably could have got 8 or 9 to be fair, but 6 portions of them on the cottage pie. So the syns are just over one per portion.

Just remembered the 3 teaspoons of gravy granules, so that cottage pie is a total of 1.65 syns per portion.

If you look at it the only overdoing it factor really is one cheese and onion sandwich. 14 syns for each one i had. If my body can sort out one sandwich overnight then i should be ok.

I was exactly 2 lb down this morning.

And honey and mustard mash, highly recommend it. I used 2 tablespoons (6 syns) of honey and a 100 ml (2 syns) dash of milk. The mustard is free, and i even left the skins on the spuds. Extra fibre and gives it a texture. Managed to get 7 portions, probably could have got 8 or 9 to be fair, but 6 portions of them on the cottage pie. So the syns are just over one per portion.

Just remembered the 3 teaspoons of gravy granules, so that cottage pie is a total of 1.65 syns per portion.

Yay ! Well done on the 2lbs down. Hope its more tom morn. Don't think the sandwich will do any damage. Your cottage pie works out really well at 1.65 per portion, I think that's even less syns than my ready made quorn one and that's not even meat ! :p Loving the sound of the honey mustard mash, will defo try that out. Good luck for tomorrow morning Mr D, hope its a fab loss, will be popping back to see how you got on ! :D

Kay xx

Back