Daz FINALLY has a food diary

Hehe @ the 2 mothers - its just the mothering instinct in us :D

Better food day today your pork dinner sounds lush

I don't mind, am happy with the attention. :D

It was really nice. Shall start reorganising myself once i get moved into my flat. Need to get the meals sorted out better, which will be so much easier in my own kitchen with nobody else getting in the way.

You will be able to maybe batch cook and freeze some too?

Bloody internet is playing up. grrrrr.

I do that here, its just not as much as i would like due to someone nearly always being in the kitchen, and i don't do working in a kitchen with others in the way. lol.

Partly, but the family business runs from here as well, so it feels like every time i decide to cook there is someone hanging around with nothing to do (or so you would think). Im one of those that likes to work alone in a kitchen without having to jump around people.

Good luck today, hope it all goes to plan.

All this time away, and only 2 messages :( i feel unloved. lol.

Just sussed out that i can connect to the internet by using my mobile as a wifi hotspot for my laptop to connect through. Needn't have been offline at all. huff.

Hello Mr D :D ! How has your weekend been so far? Did u have a good food day ? I haven't seen u say hi in the 12's yet ? Hope to see u there soon !

Kay xx

Pretty awkward getting online at the moment so not as committed to here as i usually am. That will rectify itself once the broadband and phone line become active.

New flat, cooking in a combi micro until i source a cooker, so making things up as i go. Today's eats

Jacket spud with a tablespoon of lighter than lite mayo mixed with Chinese 5 spice, topped with roasted diced pork sprinkled with Chinese 5 spice, on a salad of shredded lettuce, sliced onion, chopped yellow peppers, chopped mushroom and shredded carrot, drizzled with fat free French dressing.

View attachment 113660

Followed by a mix of quark, sweetener and cherry muller light, with raspberries and blackberries.

View attachment 113661

Its all pretty much hit and miss at the moment, settling in ok but for some reason the cooking just hasn't amalgamated easily into living in a new flat. Maybe its the fact im now on my own and nobody else eating around me, not sure. Its all well and good having a bachelor pad but really need someone else here. Perhaps i shall offer myself up as a housewife for someone? lol.

Need a cooker though, been lent a single hob, but its induction and of all the pans i have not one will work on it. Grrrr.

That desert, i HATE wasting food and that was the only way i could see myself eating the raspberries and blackberries, really not a fan, but it was ok, i FORCED it down. :D

Back