ProPoints Dear Diary.. <3

GetItRightx

Well I accidently posted in the food diaries section, my food is quite boring LOL so thought I'll redo this here :)

I'm starting today, 12st7lbs :( Hoping to get to the 11s for my birthday in July. I have downloaded an app called Ultimate Weight Watchers Diary which I have already tried out today. I like the scanning thing lol though does anyone use the extra boost on there? As I tried it and it told me if I did that I'd be on 22 points :/ I'm currently on 27. Also I've bought 30 Day Shred, that will come during the week but I'll probs hold that off until next week :p

Well today went well :) I've had 3 litres of water today and 26/27pp. Thankfully I have this app on my phone as tomorrow we are at the OH's parents for the day so I can track on the move.

Day 3, decided to have a look at scales see if anythings budged and I've gained weight :( Wtf? I did a re-feed properly and I've stuck to daily points & 3l water a day :( Really hope its gone by Monday - not going to have another peek just incase! Lol.

Son has gone on a school trip to the beach - lucky! Hes gone for the day so that will give me enough time to do a spring clean on this flat.

Hi there!

I'm starting tomorrow and ordered 30 Day Shred so thought i'd say hi :) Well done on drinking 3l of water. I really struggle trying to drink the 2l never mind 3!!

Back