Debbie's Food Diary..... newbie so need all the help I can get.

Wednesday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Quorn sausages, mushrooms, egg (all fry light) and beans

Lunch - Asda falafel mix (5 syns), salad (1 tbsp Hellmans Lite - 2 syns)

Dinner - chicken omelette, beansprouts and peas

Extras - 2 x Nimble Wholemeal (HEB), 28g cheddar (HEA), 2 teaspoon Flora Extra Lite (1 syn)

Fruit, Mullerlights and water, pepsi max during the day.

Last edited:
Thursday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - lean bacon, egg and mushrooms (Fry Light) and beans

Lunch - chicken, salad (1 tbsp Hellmans Lite-2 syns)

Dinner - dinner out.... lean steak, mushrooms, champ

Blueberries, strawberries, grapes, mullerlight and loads of water

Friday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - bran flakes (HEB) and semi skimmed milk (HEA)

Lunch - Tesco ready to eat chunky BBQ chicken pieces (0.5 syns) and salad (1 tbsp Hellmans Lite - 2 syns)

Dinner - chicken fillet stuffed with Laughing Cow extra lite (2 syns)wrapped in bacon, SW chips, egg fried in Fry Light

Extras - Blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, Mullerlights

Saturday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Quorn sausages, mushrooms and egg (fry light)

Lunch - Left over chicken from last night, salad (1 tbsp Hellmans Lite - 2 syns), 2 ryvitta(1/2 of HEB) 56g tesco low fat soft cheese (HEA)

Dinner - Mc Cain oven chips (measured and 5 syns), egg fried in Fry Light, beans, lean bacon

Extras - Barcardi Breezer (5 syns), 1x Alpen Lite bar (other 1/2 of HEB), strawberries, blueberries, Mullerlights and tons of water.
PS- had about 8-10 dried cranberries.... thought they would be free, what a silly cow..... mental note to self... check book BEFORE you eat it....

Last edited:
That sounds like a good day Debby, do you think you could maybe do a red day at the weekend so that you would have extra HEX's.....just a suggestion, because it's only one of each on EE. X

Yes Donnie, Im going to see what my weigh in is like on Mon morning and if the scales still havent shifted Im going to make a change......

Sunday - extra easy

Sunday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 3 eggs scrambled, lean bacon

Lunch - pasta, chicken, onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers mixed with 43g very low fat soft cheese (1/2 HEA)

Dinner - roast chicken (skin off), potatoes, selection of veg (cauli, peas, brocolli etc), 2 teaspoon very low fat spread (1 syn)

Extras - 4x Ryvitta (HEB), 43g very low fat soft cheese (other 1/2 HEA), strawberries, blueberries, banana, Mullerlights, and tons of water

Last edited:
I think your food generally looks great - you're having loads of variety, good amounts of speed foods...I'm not sure why you're not shifting it and can understand why you're frustrated.

My first suggestion would be to mix a few red and green days with your EE - perhaps do EE at weekend, or whatever works best. Try and shake your body up a bit.

Also, do you do any exercise? Just a bit of gentle movement might help things along.

Drinking loads of water?

You did have a massive loss in your first week...then it was star week...so a STS isn't too bad IMHO lass...it's probably just your body adjusting after a great loss first week and next week, with another good week, things may get going again.

Some of us are just more gradual losers. There are a few of us here. 1lb, ½lb per week...it's frustrating but it does all add up! And you're still so much more healthy eating this way than if you weren't following the plan.

Chin up chicky

xx

Thank you for looking for me babes I really appreciate it.
You are right, I mean, if I lost half a stone every month, that would be amazing.
I am a VERY slow loser obviously.
I just needed someone to state the obvious for me, I was just feeling sorry for myself, because I am so dedicated to this and do everything by the book.
Ok chin is up again.......
thank youuuuuuuuu. :D

Hiya, Just responding to the email you sent me. I have had a little look and can not see anything wrong. I know you must be feeling disheartened but you need to stcik to this diet. The only think I do differently in eat more fruit, cherries and plums etc. I also drink lots of water. Around 3 litres a day.
I do walk a little too and have started to make small changes for example I park the car the other end of the carpark so I have to walk further etc. I know its all small things but think it helps. Perahps you are not losing the weight but losing inches. Have you noticed clothes feeling loose?
Anyway not much more I can add. Sorry.
Stick to it and good luck.
:)

thank youuuuuuuuu.
Well, I havent noticed any difference in clothes at all so far.
BUT coming on here today has really helped and Im going to keep going. I have too.
thanks everyone. ;)

Monday - Extra Easy

Monday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Quorn sausages, mushrooms and egg (Fry Light)

Lunch - SW chips, Egg (Fry Light), beans

Dinner - SW Chicken Kiev (free+HEB), carrots, parsnips, turnip, 100g McCain oven chips weighed (2.5 syns)

Extras - Options (2 syns), milk (HEA), Turkish Delight (9.5 syns)

Strawberries, Blueberries, Mullerlights, litres of water
Total syns= 14 syns. (the most I have had in one day so far )

Last edited:
Tuesday - Extra Easy

Tuesday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 1 Mullerlight yoghurt, 1 pear, 1 Alpen Lite bar (1/2 HEB)

Lunch - 1 Sainsburys BGTY Chicken and Broccoli Pie (not sure exactly but wont be more than 4 syns)
extra broccoli and peas

Dinner - slimming world chips, homemade dip of Hellmans extra lite mayo (1 syn) and garlic and chives

Extras - 1 Alpen Lite Bar ( other 1/2 HEB), strawberries, blueberries, Mullerlights and tons of water

Last edited:
Wednesday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - lean bacon, egg (fry light), 2xSainsburys BGTY half fat sausages (5 syns)

Lunch - tuna and huge salad, 1 tbsp Hellmans Lite (2 syns)

Dinner - 100g raw McCain frozen chips (2.5 syns), 6 Quorn mini kievs (6 syns), egg (fry Light)

Extras - 4 x Ryvitta (HEB), Philly Lite (HEA), strawberries, blueberries, mullerlights, water, pepsi max
Syns - 15.5

Last edited:
Thursday - Red Day

Breakfast- WW brown bread (HEB), eggs, 2x Sainsburys BGTY sausages (5 syns), mushrooms (fry light)

Lunch - chicken salad (1 tbsp Hellmans Lite - 2 syns), sweetcorn (2 syns)

Dinner -chicken stuffed with Quark and garlic, wrapped in bacon, made up turnip, (4.5 syns..... EEK), salad

Extras - 2x Alpen Lite bars (HEB), strawberries, blueberries, mullerlights, pepsi max, tons of water. cheddar (HEA)
Syns=11.5 syns

Last edited:
Friday - Red Day

Breakfast - 2 slices WW brown bread (HEB), eggs, lean bacon

Lunch - WW carrot+lentil soup (4.5 syns), lean ham salad, Hellmans Lite (2 syns)

Dinner - lean mince, passata, turnip,onions,peppers etc served with brocolli+ Pkt of carrot+parnsip mash (4.5 syns) ((I know, but its all I have in house, and has to be used by today)

Extras - 2x slices WW brown bread (HEB), 26g cheddar (HEA), tomato
strawberries, blueberries, mullerlights, water, pepsi max.
Syns - 11 total

This sounds good to me today Debby, you are getting the hang of the red days now, your mince sounds lovely.

Saturday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 1/2 Heinz saucy steak tin (2.5syns), 2x ww brown bread (HEB), egg (fry light)

Lunch - Batchelors savoury rice, brocolli

Dinner - home made chilli con carne (mince, kidney beans,passata, spices) served with rice

Extras - Options(2 syns), milk (HEA), strawberries, blueberries, mullerlights, pepsi max, water, Turkish Delight(9.5syns)
Syns- 14 total

Back