Debs Diary - This time or Bust!

KatKit

Silver Member
OK So I've been away for a while.

and eat drank and put on what I lost. :-(

This time I must do this for most of my life I have been on one diet oe another - I know we have all been there haven't we?

I cannot afford to go to get weighed at a club, nor can I afford the online subscription. But,.. I can afford the magazine and with the help of all of you \i hope to lose a stone by christmas, then another by my birthday and then the rest before I go on this cruise that hubby has bought...

So DAY ONE 20/11/2012.

Bkft: 2 weetabix (HB) Skimmed Milk (HA) Blueberries (Free) 1/2 tub of Vanilla mullerlight with choc sprinkles (1 syn).

Mid Morn: Apple (Free)
Mid Morn: Quavers (5 syns?)

Lunch: Salad (Free) John west light lunch ( 5 syns ?) (all I had in cupboard)

Mid afternoon: Melon and grapes (Free)

Dinner: Meatballs (homemade - Free) Pasta (HB) Not sure how much I can have though.
Pud: Fruit and yogurt (mullerlight)

Hopeing someone will read my diary and tell me where I have gone wrong or correct my syn values...

Kats

xx

Just had my melon and grapes and feel stuffed.

Looking forward to dinner though.

Can i just check though is Passata free?

Kats

hi Debbie, ive been away for a while too and im just contemplating going back on plan so thought i'd come on here for some inspiration lol. im not sure what plan you are doing but if you do EE the pasta is free with the meatballs as long as your plate is 1/3 veg 1/3 pasta and 1/3 meatballs. good luck with your journey x

Thanks Suzie and baby

At the moment I have gone back to basics Red and Green days as I have the books for this (well I thought I did, hopefully they are at home)

But the ee plan seems ok as I have read on here to understand it. I just need to re -read and the meals planned worked out to incorparate more Veg/Salad to make sure I'm doing the 1/3 principle.

Good luck to you too is your diary on here? I can then check it out for ideas.

Kats

Slipped up yesterday had 2 x Nice biscuits and a twirl and slioce of toast...

Heres hoping Day two I can keep on the straight and narrow

Exercise day: Spinning for 45mins this evening.

DAY TWO

Bkft: 2 x Weetabix (HXB) Skimmed Milk (HXA) and Banana - FREE

Mid Morn: Apple FREE

Lunch:

Mid Aft: ML Yogurt / Melon and grapes - FREE

Dinner: Tomato and Basil Soup (Tescos carton) - syns or Free?? Wholemeal bread roll (HXB)

Pud: Yogurt

Snacks: Quavers (5 syns)

Ok so I've blown it again today.....and I've not had dinner...

Day Three I MUST, I will get organised - thats the key.

Also dont come to work with no lunch as supermarket has too many distractions!!!

Damn at least I've got exercise tonight to burn off the sushi and sandwich (I know I couldnt decide what to have so had them both) Its no wonder I am a lard arse!....

Looking at mag now while boss is doing something to work out tomorrows food.

Kats...

I WILL BE SLIM must write this out 100 times......

Ok Exercise completed - wow thats was hard - still 45 mins worth - gotta to be doing something.

DAY THREE

BKFT: 2 x WM Bread toasted (HXB) Boiled eggs (FREE) marmite on toast scraping off - peppermint tea.

Mid Morn: Apple (FREE)

Lunch: Cous Cous and salad (FREE)

Mid afternoon: 2 x Satusmas (FREE)

Dinner: Baked Beans (FREE) on toast (HXB) might have some laughing cow cheeses which will be (HXA)

Pud: ML yogurt.

Looks good no syns so can have a biscuit with cup of tea later on and ART class - yippee.

Lets see if I can keep to it.

Kats
xx

So far so good kept on plan - feel the need for chocolate but so far no sucumb to the desire to stuff myself....

Kats

xx

Well I am pleased with myself one day completed and no slip ups.. - go me!

DAY FOUR

Bkft: 2 weetabix (HXB) Banana (FREE) Skimmed Milk (HXA)

Mid Morn: Grapes (Free) - been eating these most the morning feeling sick of them now.

Lunch: As yesterday Cous cous and sald - FREE

Mid afternoon: Yogurt M/L (Free)

Dinner: Eggy Bread (HXB) plus mushrooms and bacon - lots of. might add some cheese to this and my 2nd HXA...

Snacks:
Alpen Light bar - 3 syns
Apple
2 satsumas

Now to plan next weeks meals...

yummy

Kats

xx

Whoo Hoo so far so good

Decided tea is Eggy bread loads of mushrooms, and onions and Tin Toms and chips! no bacon as I want a bacon sandwich tomorrow for bkft.

Sort of planned next weeks meal - all depends if the supermarkets have what I want...

Good luck eveyone...

Kats

xx

i'm not doing a diary at the mo, just trying to find my way about this forum i'm typing this reply and don't even know if i'm doing it right lol. i'm only on my 2nd day back on plan so i'll see how it goes x
Thanks Suzie and baby

At the moment I have gone back to basics Red and Green days as I have the books for this (well I thought I did, hopefully they are at home)

But the ee plan seems ok as I have read on here to understand it. I just need to re -read and the meals planned worked out to incorparate more Veg/Salad to make sure I'm doing the 1/3 principle.

Good luck to you too is your diary on here? I can then check it out for ideas.

Kats

Ok Saturday has arrived and I have completed two days on plan whoo hoo.

Bkft: well brunch as I went shopping first. Bacon sandwich (hxb) fruit and ml yogurt
Banana.
Lunch: chicken curry with veg.
Midafternoon: apple yogurt and maybe an alpen light
Dinner: ham sandwich
Snacks
Quavers 5 syns
Coffee from machine 5? Tassimo

Should if gone to the gym but didnt. :-(.

Kats xx

Wind and rain stopped internet from working :-(

But kept on plan sorted off...

Not weighing myself yet leaving it for a while...

Bkft: Weetabix (HXB) Skimmed MIlk (HXA)
Snacks Apple (FREE)
Lunch: none - as have 2hour appt at dentist eeeeeekkkkkkkk me no likie.! :-(

Dinner: Beetroot and goats cheese (HXA) salad with homemade bread (making a 57g one for me hopefully that will be my 2nd HXB)
Pud: Yogurt ML.

Heres hoping jaw doesnt hurt too much as got too make soup and bread once I'm back from Dentists..

Kats
x

Well that was a nusicance the Rocket I had purchased saturday was off went I waqnted to use it yesterday, so we had Simon Rimmer Lasange - not bad.

Dentist yesterday too - painful! two fillngs done . glad thats over with.

Today grub:

Bkft 2 x weetabix (HXB) Skimmed milk (HXA) Banana (Free)

Snack: Apple (free)

Lunch:

Snack: Satusma (free)

Dinner:

Looked on website to see if I could join and go to a group - but unless the times and dates I could go to I am already out at an Art class. Looked at ones during the day from where I work and the only one available it would take me forver to get they as its across town and the traffic is horrendous. So thats a non starter I just hope they might open another class where I couild go in my lunch hour or just after work... - like thats going to happen. Joining online wouldn't do I need a group I will just have to have my fingers crossed in the meantime.!.

Kats

Hey just a quick one, what plan are you following it looks like extra easy but I it you only get 1 hea and 1 heb! If your on red or green you get 2 goo luck with your week xx

Hey just a quick one, what plan are you following it looks like extra easy but I it you only get 1 hea and 1 heb! If your on red or green you get 2 goo luck with your week xx

I only know the Red and Green - so I try and have more meat than pasta (syn the pasta).
Although EE is a 1/3 of veg, meat and carbs is that right.

I know I have probably had way too many syns - but I'll get there I just have to remember 2 hxb, 2 hxa Red - meat only, Green pasta only and syn everything else.

Kats

xxx

KatKit said:
I only know the Red and Green - so I try and have more meat than pasta (syn the pasta).
Although EE is a 1/3 of veg, meat and carbs is that right.

I know I have probably had way too many syns - but I'll get there I just have to remember 2 hxb, 2 hxa Red - meat only, Green pasta only and syn everything else.

Kats

xxx

Aw ok it's hard to get your head round at first sure you'll get used to it soon have a good week x x

Back