Debz32 - Week 12 WI & SS Question for CDC (help needed)

Angela/Kazz - thanx for your replies....:)

will let you know if she notices....

hugs

Debz
x

Have posted this elsewhere...but need to update my weekly WI thread too....

Had my 9th WI this morning...and I lost another 3lbs :D

takes me to 14st 2lbs - I was 16st 8lbs when I started CD on 19th August....and 17st 2lbs :eek: back in June /July this year....so that's THREE STONES OFF !!!

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooo pleased with myself.....:) :D

Also - was out shopping today...and bought a gorgeous Per Una jacket in a SIZE 16 !!! :D

Can't stop grinning - the cat that got the cream (well, not really...but ya know what I mean ;) )

good luck to all other weekend weighers...

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Just realised - I forgot to update my WI thread....

I lost another 3lbs this week....:)

Really pleased about it - cos I'm in the 13s (13st 13lbs !)...AND......

I'm no longer OBESE - 'just' OVERWEIGHT !!! never thought I'd be sooo pleased to be overweight ;) lol

love

Debz
xx

Evening all :)

I've had AAM week this week and WI today (Saturday)..and - instead of my 'usual' 3lbs when SSing - I actually lost 4lbs this week !!!:D HOW WEIRD IS THAT ??!!!

I'm eating more...but I've lost more :confused: aren't are bodies weird ? well mine is anyway ! It's made me think that maybe 790 is the way to go for me.....we shall see....

Have just had a 'trying on' session and so many of my 'thin' clothes are fitting me - it feels FABULOUS :D :) I still have a lot to lose but am starting to feel like I'm getting the old me back and it's GREAT !!!!

CAMBRIDGE ROCKS ;) :D

Hope everyone else is well...

catch you all later

love to all

Debz
xx

Hi guys - here I am again...can't believe I've been on this mad diet for 12weeks now....3months without eating (except AAM).....must admit I have amazed myself :)

WI number 12 for me yesterday (Saturday) and another 2lbs off :D I know it's not a huge amount...but it's TOTM and I used to put on around 5lbs :eek: at that time...so I'm well chuffed with 2 OFF !!!

Had another mega clearout of my wardrobe yesterday..and tried on loads of stuff that I used to wear...and lots of it now fits !!! YAY :)

I've also realised that I've 'only' got 2stone to go to get to goal (11st 7lbs).....ideally I'd like to be back under 11stone cos that's where I feel most comfy....but gonna SS just til I get to 11st 7lbs..and then start moving up the steps from there....have to do it that way anyway cos BMI will be 25 at 11st 7...and don't think you're allowed to do SS under that (hopefully a CDC can confirm for me ???) when do I have to stop SS ing ????

Also selling lots of my 'fat' clothes on eBay and am amazed that lots of them have bids on !! YAY - if they sell I'm gonna treat myself to a facial - BLISS :)

And after yesterday's clearout I have some more stuff to go on eBay, a bag for the clothing bank, a bag for the dry cleaners (work suits that now FIT !!)...and a bag for the dump.....hopefully my clearing out's not finished yet cos I still have some way to go...but I am getting there !!!

AND IT FEELS FANTASTIC - CAMBRIDGE ROCKS !!!! YAY

Hope you are all well - couldn't have come this far without you all - thanx guys :D

You are all such an inspiration to me :)

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Last edited:
HI Debs - congrats on your losses!! You're right - you can't SS with a BMI of 25 or under. Generally speaking, once you get to BMI 26 its time to start going up the maintenance steps. Hope that helps :)

Thanx DQ !

HI Debs - congrats on your losses!! You're right - you can't SS with a BMI of 25 or under. Generally speaking, once you get to BMI 26 its time to start going up the maintenance steps. Hope that helps :)

Thanx DQ :) my CDC's not up to much....only see her once a month (nothing in between :( )...didn't even get the yellow book (bought it off eBay)....she doesn't even know what I weigh or how much I've lost.....but I thought I'd read somewhere (on here :) ) that I had to stop SS at BMI 25 or 26 - so thanx for confirming that for me hun :D

Where would I be without Minimins, eh ??:confused:

You still one of PMcK's girlies ??!!! how's it going for ya ?

love

Debz
xx

Back