Debz32 - Week 12 WI & SS Question for CDC (help needed)

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by debz32, 9 September 2006 Social URL.

1. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Just spotted this forum and think I'll start my own thread :)

Was WI this morning and another 4lbs off - making 18lbs in total - in just 3 weeks !!! WOO HOOO :D

Wk 1 : -10lbs
    Wk 2 : -4lbs
    Wk 3 : -4lbs
    Wk 4 : ???

Last edited: 12 November 2006
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Brilliant! WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!! THATS FAB!

4. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

thanx Angela :) - was beginning to think I was invisible :(

it means a lot when people take time to reply - thank you

5. Ajax

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    LOL no problem. Dont take it personally when people don't respond! I find the weekends are very quiet on here anyway! And this forum in particular!!

Congrats again!

6. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

I know it's not personal - just struggling a bit today and feeling sorry for myself ! plonker that I am :p

7. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Week 4 WI

Morning all - hope you are all well....:)

Just popped on the scales for my Week 4 WI - only 1lb off :(

Really disappointed cos I've stuck to this to the letter since day 1....mind u it is TOTM and I usually put on about 5lbs...so maybe i HAVE lost more than a pound and it's just fluid retention....:confused:

Not gonna let it get me down - I know this WILL work so I just have to keep plodding - AND - I have lost 19lbs in the last 4weeks so that can't be bad, eh ???

On a brighter note - it's my AAM week starting today - YIPPEE !! having cod/broccoli/cauliflower for tea - really looking forward to that....

...and it's a lovely sunny day here so gonna get myself out into the garden and enjoy the fresh air :)

Have a brill weekend everyone and good luck to all the other Saturday 'Weighers' :D

spk soon....

8. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Can't believe....

....it's been a week since I posted WI details !

had another good CD-ing week and first AAM - was really weird eating food and I felt guilty as if I was cheating...:confused: I know I wasn't and I followed it to the letter....

AND I lost 3lbs !!! I'm really pleased cos I only lost one measly pound last week...so another 3 this week is fab !

Still feeling quite strong but then I'm only 5weeks in so maybe it'll get harder...hope not ! will just keep coming on here for moral support and advice if I start to struggle :)

9. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Debz,

Were at the same time on the diet so i know how you feel.

Ypou are doing brilliantly so keep up the good work.

If you're ever having a really bad day then I have MSN Messenger if you ever want to chat.

Just leave me a message so i can send you my email address.

10. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hi JellyBelly - thanx ! noticed on one of your posts that we're on the same week - good to have someone to 'compare' with :)

Would love to your email addy - have sent you a PM

thanx

11. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

In the 14s

Hi guys - another week gone....and ANOTHER 3lbs OFF :D

I am sooo pleased cos during the week I had a sneaky WI and looked like I hadn't lost anything.....but Saturday is official WI and I was 3lbs down !!!

That takes me to the 14s - YAY !!!!

Last edited: 30 September 2006
  12. KateF

KateF Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done you! That's just showing how consistent weight loss can be on this.

Looking back at your thread, noticed your disappointing TOTM week- I lost just 2.5 pounds in my second week 2 days before my TOTM-

but, fingers crossed, touch wood I'm shaping up for a three (maybe even four???) pound loss by Tuesday morning, the end of week 3.

13. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Thanx Kate - 2.5lbs at TOTM is brill - well done ! and good luck for Tuesday :)

14. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Feels great getting down a stone marker doesn't it!! :D
    Well done your losses are great, and so consistent! :)

it's amazing that a stone a month is achievable on this diet isn't it! :D

15. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Thanx PH - CD is BRILL !!! I love it - only wish I'd taken the plunge earlier in the year :rolleyes: Had read about LL around Easter time but OH really wasn't keen....so when I 'discovered' CD at the start of August, I didn't ask him - TOLD him that I was gonna give it a go - FOR ME !! and I must say I am sooo pleased I put my foot down ;) Of course, now that he seeing less of me, he's delighted too - cos he knows how unhappy being so heavy made me !

Good luck to you for reaching your goal by Xmas - you CAN DO IT girl !!!

16. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Week 7 WI

Good morning all ;) back again to report my weight loss - can't believe I've completed another full week on SS - the time is flying by !!

Another 3lbs off this week - taking me to (officially) TWO STONE lost !! (heaviest was 17st 2lbs :eek: )

I started CD at 16st 8lbs and this morning the scales said 14st 8lbs !! I am sooooo pleased :D :D

I have dropped a couple of sizes and yesterday I wore a pair of trousers that I bought more than a year ago but had never been able to get into !! It's such a wonderful feeling - I really feel like I'm finally getting my life back...does that sound corny ??

It's amazing how being overweight affects my self confidence and even though I still have a long way to go (another 3stone !) I KNOW that I can do it this time - I wish I'd discovered CD earlier.......

Enough of my ranblings....have a good day everyone :) hope all other Saturday 'weighers' are getting the results they want.....

hugs to all !

17. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

great loss well done, :)

18. Marylyn

Marylyn Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Debz

Congratulations on doing so well. I feel the same, I'm getting my life back. I'm finding my identity again - it was hidden beneath 2 and a half stone of flesh that sapped my self-confidence.

As I said when I pm'd, starvation was the only thing that was going to kick start fat meltdown.

I knew this, but I wouldn't do it unless it was medically supervised. I would have been too wary - with good reason. Vlcd's don't suit everyone.

Your Mum-in-law can quote my experience, or print this off if you want to.

I was trying to lose weight on 850 calories and I exercised very vigorously most days. I walked 2.3 miles to work in the mornings and back home again 3 days a week. I walked my dogs for a mile or two every day. I had a personal trainer to help me to build muscle that helps to burn fat. I was losing weight - half a pound a week. This was very disappointing considering all the hard work I was putting in. My doctor said I had a very efficient metabolism. If there was a famine I'd be a survivor. "I want the sort of efficient metabolism that burns fat" says I.

Anyway you know the rest of the story. The doctor at the hospital said I lose 2 - 3 pounds a week on Lipotrim. He worked out an average for me. Since 1st June I have lost 38 lbs. On the other regime I would have lost 12 - 14 lbs.

I should reach my goal for Christmas and will have lost 4 stone.

I hope your m-in-l is given the chance she deserves. Xenical is not very effective for people.

I'll watch out for progress.
    Marylynxxx

19. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Well done debz!!!

Your doing very well!!!

Love Mini xxx

20. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Debz Week 8 WI

Hellooooooo :)

well - I've survived another week on SS - takes me to 8weeks gone - and I'm feel FAB :D

It's amazing how it becomes a way of life and now I don't even think about it...just getting on with it - I soo want to get back to the way I was and fit back into my wardrobe of clothes ;) I WILL do it - I just know that this is my time - sorry if that sounds corny but I'm feelin really good this morning..

oops - nearly forgot that I'm s'posed to log my Week 8 WI on this thread - sorry for rambling !

WI this morning and REALLY pleased to report another 3lbs off !! takes me to 31lbs lost - I have dropped 2sizes, I'm fitting into clothes that I haven't worn for about 18months and I FEEL FAB :p

I can really feel my confidence coming back and feeling much more comfortable in my own skin ;) it feels wonderful !

I hope everyone else is doing well - I used to dread the weekends cos they were harder - without the routine of wrok 'n' stuff but now they don't phase me at all....just get on with it.

I'm off out today to see a mate that hasn't seen me since June this year - when I weighed 17stone 2lbs :eek:

I NOW weight 14st 5lbs.....d'ya think she'll notice a change ??!!!! I HOPE SO cos that would really give me a boost.....

better go and get organised....have a fab weekend..

love to all
    xx

21. Ajax

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Of course your friend will notice!!!! And if she is a good mate she will say so as soon as she sees you!!

Congratulations on another fab loss this week, well done you xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.