December 2015 Challenge

Sazmajig

Silver Member
Anyone fancy starting one of these?

Post what we would like to lose each month and how we do each week. I will happily make up a spreadsheet/list to show how we are all doing.

I'll get the ball rolling. I would like to lose 7lbs this month.

First weigh in lost 1.5lbs so 5.5lbs to go

I'd like to lose 9lbs. 1lb down so far. :)

Hi all, Im restarting today from a 4 year break. Just got my starting weigh in and boy a shock so I think I have 3 more weigh ins left before xmas.
Next week is my first weigh in and it's the time of the month for me too.
So first weigh in I say 3lb lost
Hope by the 3rd weigh in (just before xmas) total will be 8lb lost
So I have a "something stone"...... (instead of something stone and something lbs....if you get what i mean lol)

Dawn

Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 07.25.53.png

Will update as often as I can. Good luck everyone! xx

Well iv said I wanna lose 3lbs before class Eve weigh in that will take me under target a little bit to play with over Christmas HOPEFULLY!

Well iv said I wanna lose 3lbs before class Eve weigh in that will take me under target a little bit to play with over Christmas HOPEFULLY!

I can add you to my list but I just want to make sure I know what you want to lose for the month xx

I would like to lose 8.5lbs before Christmas - I'm on SP plan this week, so am hoping to lose at least 3.5 this week, then if I really focus it's not beyond the realms of possibility to lose 2.5 a week for the 2 remaining weigh ins before the 25th!

Hey...can I join??? I've only managed to lose 2lbs at most per week so I think a realistic goal is 7lbs. I weigh in on Sunday's (doing SW from home). I'll update at minimum at every weigh in!!

I would like to lose 8.5lbs before Christmas - I'm on SP plan this week, so am hoping to lose at least 3.5 this week, then if I really focus it's not beyond the realms of possibility to lose 2.5 a week for the 2 remaining weigh ins before the 25th!

Hi, welcome! Good luck! you doing body magic too? might help give it an extra push

Hey...can I join??? I've only managed to lose 2lbs at most per week so I think a realistic goal is 7lbs. I weigh in on Sunday's (doing SW from home). I'll update at minimum at every weigh in!!

Welcome. good luck! great weight loss so far!

Back