ProPoints Dee Dee on a Misson

Hey girls

Sort of feeling better now, done some measurements and have lost a total of 8 inches all over....do cheered me up a little but not much :(

Morning morning

Feeling loads better today and mind back on track. Have written off last week and starting again today...sorry if was grumpy yesterday.

As it raining think exercise will commence indoors with wii fit and housework.

Don't feel bad about it,we all get like it sometimes, really struggled over the weekend myself,hormones were all over the place,lost 2lbs today though so I'm happy.Same here with some housework and DVD,raining here aswell,though have a pup so will be walking in it at times!

bulldogdaisy said:
Don't feel bad about it,we all get like it sometimes, really struggled over the weekend myself,hormones were all over the place,lost 2lbs today though so I'm happy.Same here with some housework and DVD,raining here aswell,though have a pup so will be walking in it at times!

Congrats on the loss hun :)

Hate hormones and think that is another factor too as got pcos and didnt have a totm last month and if will happen this month should be around the next two days.

Wii fit completed and going to make a nice healthy version of chicken korma with brown rice in abit ;)

Sorry to hear you have pcos,I know a few ladies that have it,not much fun! Yea hormones can be a pain at times! Thanks about my weight loss,that's good your exercise is done,hope you enjoy your dinner,we had ours at lunchtime today so tea will be quick tonight.

That's ok hun, my mum has it too.

Ooo hope lunch out was good ;)

Well back to work today and only another 19 working days till holiday :)

Nope I cannot as been 10yrs since the last time I went ;o)

Had a sneak nose at the scales ( i know i shouldnt) this morning as was worried. It showed me a 3lbs loss of that's nasty 5lbs that went on last week...so fingers crossed Sunday wi will still show the same.

RSClio83 said:
Nope I cannot as been 10yrs since the last time I went ;o)

Had a sneak nose at the scales ( i know i shouldnt) this morning as was worried. It showed me a 3lbs loss of that's nasty 5lbs that went on last week...so fingers crossed Sunday wi will still show the same.

Aw at 10 years,that will make it even more worth while.Well done on the loss,more is bound to come off for Sunday :0)

Morning morning

Wohooo lost 3lbs another 2lbs to get rid of :)

22 days to go till holiday

New pictures of me as of 14/04/12

Attachments

• image-3739111077.jpg
    image-3739111077.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 41
  • image-661265524.jpg
    image-661265524.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 47
Thanks Hun

Good morning, sorry no posting since last sunday, I've been starting to get things into place for my hols and nowhere finished yet lol.

Well the scales was liking me again this morning and I lost 2lbs yippy, that's all that silly idea gain gone ;)

Dee x

bulldogdaisy said:
Yay well done to you :0) that's good that you are getting bits sorted for your holiday!

Thanks hun. How are you?

Starting to get there and more and more excited as the days tick away ;)

When is it you go?sorry if I've asked before! I'm good thanks,wi tomorrow so will let you know how I get on,also going to start a food diary on here as a couple of people on here suggested it to me.

Hey hun

How did you get on with wi?

I go in 7th May and return on 22nd May....exciting :)

Hiya,lovely long holiday for you then :0) I did well with my wi,lost 3lbs and a quarter! My biggest loss! 3lbs was the most before that.

bulldogdaisy said:
Hiya,lovely long holiday for you then :0) I did well with my wi,lost 3lbs and a quarter! My biggest loss! 3lbs was the most before that.

Well done :)

Back