Dee's IF Diary

Tuesday - DD & sticking to my calculated cals of 475!

Feeling rather down today. Family issues, trying not to let it get to me. I deserve to be happy.. don't let people bring me down!

Trying to see if I can get by on just liquids today until dinner.. I have a protein shake on stand-by for lunch..

B: Coffee - 2 calories

little off the primal side of things today, I blame TOTM. Think I may give into cravings..

L: Pepsi Max - 1 calorie
Bear Fruit Yoyo - Apple - 54 calories

Protein shake - 93 calories

4pm.. hungry!! (actual proper hunger!) Pink lady apple - 64 calories

+
Bear Fruit Nibbles - Cherry Berry - 87 calories

Last edited:
D: red pepper soup with ham - 126 calories

Raspberries & strawberries - 39 calories

ForumRunner_20120911_192455.png

Finish off my down day well... 466 calories in total.

Although I feeel faaaat & down.. trying on.my holiday bikinis hasn't made me feel good and it doesn't help as I asked my Mum if they looked alright and she could barely be bothered to reply.. arrgggh :(

Last edited:
I think it is TOTM.. day 2 of no pill but nothing? Even stopped spotting.. but I have pain & cramps and feel miserable so I must be PMS-ing!! Doctor told me to wait til Friday though to see if anything comes..

all I can think about is food today.. had breakfast and felt hungry at work.. I'm hoping to stick to my Primal way of eating until the weekend so I can have a treat Saturday...but I know me, if I say NO I'll want it more... hate feeling like this..

trying to come up with a plan to lose more by the 26th.. I still have a few SnS packs from my sample box... & I could follow my boyfriends diet which his trainer gave him... tempted to up my cardio a bit this week.. although I know strength training is where it's at ;)

on another note about the gym, there's a group of guys/girls who go..and before I thought I was paranoid that these girls kept looking at me..and the guys sometimes.. but on Monday I actually caught the girls ducking away and hiding as they looked at me & kept seeing them watching me in the gym mirrors... it's like, I'm there to work out? leave me alone? I am going to be sweaty, I am going to look a mess...yeah I lift weights but so do other women?! leave me alone! Think I am feeling very insecure this week...

also due to TOTM... do I weigh in Friday?!

Wednesday - UD

B:
Sausage, scrambled eggs & asparagus - 361 calories

Coffee with cream - 61 calories

L: Kale, spring onion & tomatoe salad with Chicken and bacon medallions - 364 calories

+ some raspberries & blueberries for my sweeeet cravings - 50 calories
squares of dark chocolate - 159 calories

Last edited:
All I can think about is food. It's terrible. I've eaten 422 calories this morning! I am full! drinking water to drown out this "fake" hunger!!

Last edited:
Currently drinking a big bottle of Pepsi Max to keep away from anymore chocolate or sugary things..

it's not Primal but I guess it's better then eating an entire 100g bar of chocolate or going for a pack of sweets ...!!

Had some macadamia nuts: 136 calories

Pre gym a sweet potatoe with cinnamon & black coffee - 106 calories

After gym protein shake two scoops protein with almond milk..

D: meatballs with cauliflower & broccoli: 260 calories

Also had one weetabix.. well Tesco own. ;) hopefully to get things moving...

So around or just under 1800 calories today.. pretty niiice

Might attempt DDD tomorrow and Friday & see if it makes a difference.. still not sure if I'll weigh due to TOTM don't wanna make myself crazzyyy

Last edited:
Thursday - DD

Planning on a double down day .. today & tomorrow... gonna try & last on liquids & a little fruit.. tempted to gym it tonight.. which could be a good or bad idea!! Just had water so far!

Pepsi Max - 1.3 calories
Blueberries - 23 calories

Last edited:
trainer made me do so many squats and lunges with various upper body work last night... hurt my poor bum muscles!

To Summarise yesterday! I was in pain! :( I stopped eating at 10.30pm Wednesday, there about anyway.. & I didn't really eat anything til about 1-half 1pm so quite a while :)

I had:

About 2 1/2 litres water- 0 calories
Pepsi Max - 1.3 calories
Blueberries - 23 calories

Apple - 37 calories
Tea & cream - 60 calories

slice of ham - 30 calories
Protein shake with almond milk - 122 calories

In total I had 434 calories! which I think is good.. today is another DD but I have lunch & dinner planned (I really didn't feel like eating last night..) and gonna try to be closer to 475

Considering going back to the doctor :(

Today I've had:

Coffee - 4calories
Pepsi max - 1.3 calories

White fish with cauliflower and broccoli - 116 calories

Blueberries and raspberries - 55 calories

Just has a Nakd cocoa orange bar cos I felt really funny - 145 calories

Last edited:
Friday turned to an between day.. I blame.hormones, my Mother & malteasers. Although I don't think it was thaat bad calories wise.

Saturday was honey sweet omelette, blueberries and a sausage for breakfast.. half hour run & pilates. Had a protein shake & tapas fot dinner with two glasses red wine :D think the walking round and round Bluewater for last minute holiday bits burnt off lots though ;)

Sunday gym...weights and interval run.. chorizo scrambled eggs with tomatoes and asparagus.. chicken and cauli for dins .. few biscuits here & there ;)

Trying double down days this week... Today is the first.. :)

I feel as though I've been AWOL! Happy to see my thread is inspirational & now a sticky :) I kinda wana live on JUDDD forum forever!

Yesterdays DD

Monday DD

B: Coffee w/ cream - 62 calories

So hungry about 3pm: 1 bevita biscuit - 58 calories

Coffee w/ almond milk - 11 calories
Raspberries - 24 calories
Apple - 41 calories

D - Morrocan inspired chicken with spinach & cauliflower - 204 calories

Chocolate cravings after watching the Poundland Dispatches thing on C4 so hightlights hot chocolate - 40 calories

so so so

440 calories in total!

Only had a black coffee so far today!!

tad annoyed at my body.. wanted to up my cardio this week...but my shins are hurting :( have been since Sunday! I don't wanna risk a proper injury running... gggrrr!!

Double Down Days done! :D

I actually feel good and I think it may be the JUDDD forum effect.. but I feel less worried in regards to my weight and going away next week.. I'm still in a Blitz mode.. and probably not sticking as much to the primal/paleo side to concentrate on weight loss but meh I know I'll enjoy myself ... don't hold me to this though! I may panic & change my mind right before I go hahahaa!

I am actually really hungry today! Had a big breakfast and still feel peckish but..will not give in!

OOOoo I am feeling like I wanna just enjoy my holiday.. had lots of good news this week for once..maybe things are looking up :)

I think I'm gonna get straight back to clean eating & JUDDD after my hols! I can probably eat clean as my boyfriend has confessed he doesn't wanna completely blow out on holiday which I must say I'm quite shocked by..but proud of.. we don't have to gorge to enjoy it!! but drinks will probably happen a lot ;) he's also weaned off carbs thanks to his trainer...bless!!

Still sort of strict this week on JUDDD and blitzing myself.. not sure when I wanna weigh though! Thinking when I come back I'll probably have a routine DD .. to make life easier, a bit like Jo does! Take every day as it comes as well :D

Trainer tonight, which I am looking forward too! Haven't been since Sunday due to my horrible shins giving me pain, walking like one of those cats that people stick toilet roll tubes onto their legs!! Then hopefully I'll stick to it and exercise the rest of the week prior to going!

Back