Deezers Paleo/Primal Diary!!!

Feeling a little bit better today.... but at least the streaming nose has stopped... very attractive!!

Missed deadlift at crossfit last night so I'm well annoyed....

Back in work today.... regular paracetamol as its my temperature thats making me feel off i think!!! Roll on 4 o'clock....

Supermarket.....home..... tea.... rugby!!!

Got a pretty quiet day really for a saturday which i am glad off!!!

Think my hormones have settle now.... as feeling a lot more positive!!!

: )

X

Hope your feeling brighter and fighting fit for crossfit next week hun Xx

Feeling a wee bit better today.... Just not sleeping as cant breath properly!! Had plenty of fruit and veg and try and battle it off!!!

Will be so miffed if i miss crossfit again tomorrow!!!

X

Have you tried using "loads" of Vicks upper back to lower shoulder blades and chest and neck .. Hop in to bed and put your nose under blankets too - works for me when my asthma plays up! I try not to use my inhalers unless I have no choice! But must be a good handful each side rubbed in after a hot steamy shower :) hope you feel better soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Much better today thanks.... Hoping Crossfit tonight will blast the last of my chest!! Kill or cure I guess lol...

Weigh and measure thursday.... WOW its come round quick!!! X

Oooooh even though a bit wheezy I went to crossfit last night!!! Was good...

warm up
400m row
Forward lunge
backward lunge
inchworm
stripper
spiderman

Weight work
Back squat 5-5-5-5-5
I did PB at 47.25 which I was chuffed with considering I wasnt feeling 100%

Workout AMRAP (As many rounds as possible)

200m run (I HATE RUNNING!!!!!!)
6 Front squats (25kg)

Was knackered after but I think it cured rather than killed.....

Weigh and measure tomorrow.... tis funny how focussed you are when weigh day is on the horizon!!! Lol....

Diet and mood back on track!!! Stupid hormones....

Works nice and busy so thats great!!!

X

Owww LOL

I'm hoping to get back in the gym in a week or so. But its gonna bore me to death not being allowed to lift!!just Cycling will bore me to tears!!

Xx

Eeeek Better than nothing though I guess....

Was talking to the OH about a potential tummy tuck in a few years..... the one of the things that makes me think maybe not is the fact I'd have to be off crossfit for months!!!

X

Yeah recovery time is annoying, I feel like it will take me a good year to get back where I was condition wise. Being skinny but flabby for holidays isn't an appealing thought!!

Will modify my training and see how I go. Know it will leave me sore and swollen up!

See how the tummy is in a year or so hun. I know I would get further work on my chest if I needed it down the line!

Have a good day hun x

Absolutely gutted.....

Doesnt make any sense....

My weight has gone down by 1lb...... Measurements show cm losses......4 off my tummy which i am obviously thrilled with BUT my body fat % shws hardly any change..... I can see changes but its just not happening.....

I am doing something wrong.... I do have a treat but they are few and far between....

I crossfit 3 or 4 times a week..... how can I not be losing????

SO upset!!!

Wahh that is disheartening hun, but you are working mega hard!!

Hmmm what are your daily macros like?? Protein grams??

Maybe a little diet tweaking??

Don't get down hunny, know its hard, but intense training and weight loss are a funny thing!!

Xxx

Aww dont get disheartened hun - your focusing on the one negatives and forgetting the positives - youve lost inches and pounds and your increasing your fitness every week.
Your heading in the right direction!

Aw don't be hun, you're still building plenty of muscle which weighs more. Maybe try to work out how many calories
you're actually taking in and cut down a bit. You're doing it the healthy way with exercise, might take that bit longer
but you're probably the fittest you've ever been in your adult life right now and that's such a major achievement.
Big massive hugs xxxxxx

Hope your feeling more positive hunny

I know I'm much happier lifting, ultimately can stay the same but be incredibly fit, toned etc and see huge changes

Have a good weekend xxx

Hey ladies....

Come to a decision.... although i know I'm building muscle but after a month of near zero results i've had a change of plan.... I've ordered some Slim and save packs for a boost!!! Topping them up with protein shakes..... I just dont seem to be getting anywhere....

I have booked my holiday for the end of may but i want this weight off by then.... I will return to Paleo when I've got some off..... I'm planning on doing a month!!! Initially.... will see how i go.... I think at the min I feel bad enough to use it to motivate me to get back into the packs....

I'm Sad and feel I have failed at Paleo...... but hey ho.... my evening meal will still be paleo and keep my carbs numbers down... I can but try!!!

X

Hiya,
What a shame its not working at the min, maybe your body just needs a kick up the backside with the slim and save and gradually introduce paleo again keeping it low carb? Hope things go well, keep us updated xxx

Back