Deezers Paleo/Primal Diary!!!

Hoping when i have a cheeky weigh tomorrow I will have lost another 2lb.... would mean I would hit my 6 stone off!!! Yippeeee.... fingers crossed... although feeling a bit grumpy and tetchy so not sure if TOTM is looming (Again!!) We'll see!!!

X

Only half a pound off! But better than on! Can tell a change in my clothes so hopefully good results from measurements at the end of the month! X

Well done a loss is a loss and the fat is going so inches will be decreasing loads. I find clothes get looser faster than the scales drop in this diet

Yeah its weird isnt it??!!

Hoping measurements and body fat make up for the lack of movement on the scales!!!

X

I think with such intense training the weight is slow but the changes are huge!!

I was eating 2,500 cals at one point, training twice a day, loosing inches.. stayibg exactly the same!! But changing your body comp.. less fat and more muscle will help you blast fat long term and shape up!!

Your doing grand xxx

I have learned the perils of weighing for numbers and not measurements - the only way to tell if you are really losing fat is to see it melt off in inches :)

Keep up the great work, looking forward to hearing your measurements at the end of month!

I am not weighing weekly now... last month I didnt and felt great!! I think the lull in my mood is partly down to a weekly weigh showing no results.... I know I'm doing the right things.... So I'm leaving it now till the 28th!!!

Last nights Crossfit was a bit easier..... after the near death experience which was a conditioning week lol....

Warm up
400m run
2 rounds
10 pulls ups
10 press ups
10 sit ups
10 overhead squats

Front squat 3-3-3-3-3

Workout
AMRAP 7 mins
DB Split snatch 7.5kg
20 walking lunges 7.5kg

PB'd my front squat by 2.5kg up to 50kg.....

Last time we did weighted lunges I had really bad legs the day after..... But feel great today!!! So thats good.....

Few family probs so going to stay at in laws for a couple of days..... Will make food tough but gonna take stuff with us!!! DOnt want to seem like we're being rude....

X

Hi babe, hope you're ok and the domestic upsets have been resolved xxx
And another PB for you! I've lost count of your PB's at this stage! Super well done hun xx

Awww thanks chick..... To cut a long story short.... J's brother in law is a heroin addict.... we've finally got all the kids away from him (Johns sister sadly passed away 5 years ago) HE got caught dealing it with his 7 yr old daughter in tow..... he is the lowest of the low and turned up at Johns mums the other night asking for money!! Needless to say she told him where to go but was shook up as she lives with her mum in a big old house.... SO we went round then she could get a decnt nights sleep.....

Most uncomfy bed ever though lol... But at least his mum got some shut eye.... roll on the 6th when he gets sentenced!!!

Oooooh sorry for the blurt!!! Feeling very hormonal and fed up!!! Early night needed I think!!! X

Blurt away hun, sounds pretty awful, good you can go and support Mil though

Hope you get a better rest tonight

Xxxx

Oh God, sounds like a nightmare situation. My friend's OH's brother was the same and with 5 kids...they were the only ones
left in the family that talked to him and he came and crashed in their apartment for ages and they had to throw him out
as they knew he was back on it again and there was money going missing and everything. A good long stint behind bars
might make him cop on to himself...then again some of these types come out worse and with more contacts!
Hope you're not too stressed hun and that the kids are in good care now xxx

I just kinda think there's no hope now for him.... if those kids arent enough to make him stop what is!!?

All seems quite though so we'll see!!

Due on and full off a cold.... super grumpy today!!

X

Aw hugs to you hun....at arms length for fear of catching it!!!! xxx

Double boo to cold and evil hormones... I'm getting that coming on feeling too.. it can sod off!!

Xxx

Awwww so sorry to hear all these troubles hun.
Sometimes these people don't deserve kids. Bless them. Look at me n hubby, we'd give anything to have one.
Anyway chuck, hope you feel brighter soon babes. Am on as well so can understand what you're going through. And for the gold, warm lemon honey water and painkillers.
Hugs. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're absolutely right V..... He doesnt deserve them.... he also has 2 older chldren who he did pretty much the same thing to.... waste of oxygen he is!! Makes me so mad!!!

Feel rotten today... Had to ring in work which i hate doing!! : (

But cant work like this.... gonna nip up to tesco for more tissues and get back on the sofa..... feeling very sorry for myself indeed!!!

X

Aw sweetie, stay warm 'n' cosy y'hear and get well sooooon. Gentle hugs xxx

Back