Deezers Paleo/Primal Diary!!!

I have a long way to go.lol

bgdwe8.jpg

They'll come.... mone just came out of nowhere pretty quick.... Apparently biceps are quick to respond to exercise!!! : ) X

Just dropping in and catching up babe! Well done on getting back in the 14st bracket.
The best part of six stone gone for good! Just amazing! xx

Yeah Hun, you will be swishing in those 14s soon. You will have a super toned body to die for!
Regarding tattoos, i love them and have got a few and I've been thinking after I lose 6-7 stones eventually, I want one but don't know what to go for!
Any ideas hunni?
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah Hun, you will be swishing in those 14s soon. You will have a super toned body to die for!
Regarding tattoos, i love them and have got a few and I've been thinking after I lose 6-7 stones eventually, I want one but don't know what to go for!
Any ideas hunni?
Xx

I want the feather that's in my new avatar pic! I think it would be appropriate as I'll soon be light as a feather!!!! I hope!! x

Any ideas hunni?
Xx

Ooooh... Le me think.... either something representing each stone you've lost.... or something for re-birth.... a butterfly.... or a lotus!!!

: )

X

What a day.... Snow bad here... work was quiet so John had the day off.... and the car skidded off the road and hit a wall.... him and the dogs are fine but the truck is a bit bashed!! : (

John really down in the dumps as he has no money and has bashed the car!!!

I'm feeling a bit irritable so think my hormones are on the go again... I've not stopped eating.... I've only had my paleo snacks but WAY too much fruit today!!! Grrrr.....

Back to crossfit tomorrow..... So hopefully that will focus me!! X

Oh God Dee, so glad J's ok, and Maisy & Harry too. These things are just beyond our control aren't they?
And the fact he's down about stuff is bound to rub off on you so hope everything works out fine xxx

I did a lovely feather behind a ladies ear the other day.... feathers are VERY cute!!! X

Oooh did you take a pic hun? Would love to see how it looks xxx

OMG! Bet he's shaken up. Bless him. Can't he borrow some money off someone n have it repaired?

Re: the hormones, am same! What's going on!
Am doing everything to distract me from the chocolate!
Bloody stupid hormones!
Xx

Not good about accident hun. Glad your all Ok. It's all such an expense!!

Xxx

Truck isnt too bad the steering is off a bit.... Going to try and get it in on Monday.....

Its isnt as bad as he first thought!!!

I have been off today so housework and shopping... then I've just finished my baking.... I do miss teh crunchiness of crackers so I have found a paleo recipe.... they are SO nice andfill that 'munchy' gap that I get at TOTM..... SO bring in on hormones!!! I am prepared!!! Lol...

Looking forward to crossfit to vent!!!

X

WOW I fely better after crossfit even though the workout was probably the hardest yet!!!

Warm up
400m run
3 rounds
5 pull ups
5 press ups
5 sit ups
5 squats

Workout
CHUCK NORRIS
50 box jumps
50 jumping pull ups
50 kettle bell swings
50 walking lunges
50 knees to elbows
50 push press
50 wall ball
50 burpees
50 double unders

I did 40 of each..... he said do 30 but i thought I'd try 40..... Didnt even think I would make it to the wall ball.... but i completed it!!! Was SO pleased with myself...... The burpees killed me!!!!! Lol....

Felt AMAZING after!!!!!! But it was a hard one...

We'll see what tonight brings!!!!

Meatza for tea!!! YAY!!!

X

Will post a pic later.... I find a veggie one is nicer... I love pepperni and things lie that.... but Know i shouldt have too much.... But thought as my treat would have it but it was meat overload!!!! Lol...

So now I have pepper, onion and mushroom.... I SO look forward to it and I no longer sit watching my OH eat his regular pizza longingly!! Lol....

Owowowowowowowwww!!! Lol....

Last night was harsh!!! Lol.... that's all I'm saying.... also feeling the pain from thursday!!!

Rest days now.... So not too bad.... will mainly be walking.... may do a bit on the airdyne if my legs are up to it tomorrow morning...

Working today but finish at 4!! Cant wait..... its been a long tiring week!!

Just cleaned all my machines down so at least that's done!! : )

X

Back