Deezers Paleo/Primal Diary!!!

Woohoo :) they are growing xxx

Biceps

GetAttachment-2_zpsa2a05ec0.jpg

They are only little.... But they are getting there!!!

X

Sweeeeet!!

Ooooooh my poor legs.....

Front squat PB though!!! YAY!!!

The realisation that the barbell you're picking up.... that feels heavy is the amount of weight I've lost......

Scary thought!!!!

X

Woop woop your doing amazing hun, I cant wait to train my legs!! Got to get the all clear from surgeon

Your doing amazing Xx

Lovely day off today.... Walked the pups and then did a mini workout at home.... made chicken ad sweet potato fries for lunch and then a paleo dessert!!! It was amazing..... Cant belive it was paleo.... tasted well too sweet and naughty!!!

Tomorrow lunch out with the OH and then Crossfit in the evening.... ordered myself a present hehe.... a pair of nanos.... Yippeeeeee!!!!

X

What are nanos ..? Please :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Crossfit shoes!!!! I've wanted some for ages but I always start stuff n then get bored!!! But not this time... So bought the shoes! Will buy more gear when I'm at the size I want to be!!! X

Ooooh works very quiet... but early finish woo hoo!!!

So home... walk the pups in the snow and the crossfit!! Last nights workout was 7 minutes of burpees.... God it was AWFULL!!! Lol...

X

Woop woop your doing great, your body fat decrease is amazing your doing fabulous!!

Kick ass at crossfit

Xxx

OH MY GOD!!! Tonight workout was crazy.... Actually thought this may be the one that made me vomit lol...

Warm up
400m row

2 rounds
5 pulls ups
5 sit ups
5 press ups
5 squats

Work out

Right.....

1 hanging power snatch (HPS)
1 round of Cindy (5 pull ups, 10 press ups, 15 squats
2 HPS
3 HPS
4 HPS
5 HPS
6 HPS
7 HPS
8 HPS
9 HPS
10 HPS

I did it in 28 mins..... but I want last!!! Hurrah!!!

I ache from head to toe and I'm knackered!!!

Ooooooh I best lose this week lol....

X

Think the true Cindy is as many rounds as poss in 20 mins.... Eeeek!!!! Hope tonight is ok, saying that feeling strangely ok! Lol... Unless it hits me later!

Bring on tomorrow... Rest day lol...

You're amazing x

Nah lovely!!! But I am bloody determined....

Smashed my Deadlift PB by 10kg!!! 80kg!!! LOVE Deadlift!!! I WILL have a nice bum!!! Lol....

Rest day tomorrow.... Looking forward to it let me tell ya!!! May go out on my new bike if the weather is fine!!!

X

Nah lovely!!! But I am bloody determined....

Smashed my Deadlift PB by 10kg!!! 80kg!!! LOVE Deadlift!!! I WILL have a nice bum!!! Lol....

Rest day tomorrow.... Looking forward to it let me tell ya!!! May go out on my new bike if the weather is fine!!!

X

It sounds so scary! But I really want to try it-just scared ill be no good x

I know. I got as far as finding a class near by, times of classes everything. I even got a free weeks pass but I still chickened out LOL

The one here has just opened and is offering the fundamental sessions for free until feb 17th, So guess I'd best just give it a go! Have got 4 days A/L next week so that's probably the best time so as to minimise movement difficulties! Lol x

Jut do it!!! Its the best thing EVER.... when you go everything is scaled to what you can do....

I was worried about going.... worried about people thinking.... 'what's she doing here' but trust me.... once you get going everyone with far too concerned with what tthey are doing to look at you!!!

Everyone at my box is amazing!!! They are all so nice and encouraging.....

You would love it ladies!!!

X

Back