Deezers Paleo/Primal Diary!!!

Deadlifts etc will do me great stuff, wah I miss deadlifts!! LOL that's great hun 80kg! I always used to get perverts before when doing my powerlifting day!! No clevage anymore Yipee!! LOL

The tummy will come, think mine will always be problem area. Small waist but feel smooth now after no training, we zap em off for summer :)

Xx

Definately... after being so big for so long I'm under no illusion that I'll ever have a six pack.... not without surgery anyway!!!

But just in proportion with everything else will do.... Will keep going.... I know it will go.... WIll work my ass off in the mean time...

Did 4 mins HIIT on the Airdyne this morning.... trying to get some cardio in.....

Was knackered arfter!!! EVIL Airdyne!!! X

You are so inspiring me to get into crossfit...im just finishing a course of bootcamp (ends 2nd of March) - then i think i might get onto it.

There are groups here in Perth xx

Its amazing.... The results are brill.... I can see real changed after only 3 months.... Love it!!!

You do become totally obsessed though lol...

Work today for me... but have a weird day with a big gap in the middle.... Grrrr....

Crossfit tonight and then Friday night Meatza!!! Winner lol...

X

Yum yum meetza yum Xx have a good day Xx

Oooooh Tired today.....

Last night crossfit was a slightly easier session

Warm up
5 pull ups
5 press ups
5 sit ups
5 squats

Workout
Push press 3-3-3 PB at 32.5

7 rounds
7 towel pull ups
7 box jumps!!!

Tired today.... Roll on 4pm!!!

X

No wonder your tired, been an active week, fuel up over the weekend

Your doing grand Xx

Its not so bad now.... Weekend is my rest.... work today.... relax tonight....

Long walk with dogs tomorrow.... might do a tabata on the airdyne if I feel like it and then an afternoon munching and watching movies.... *Bliss*

New favourite thing.... Cajun sweet potato fries.... delish....

Gonna make some paleo macaroons I think.... Have em with some fresh fruit as a treat!!!

X

Dee, I still can't get my head round this paleo thing! I need to read up on it as it sound so interesting!
All these exercising, you'll be giving Jess Enis a run for her money ;-)
You simply rock Hun ;-)
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmm sweet potato fries sound lush, enjoy your evening hun x

Paleo I'd just cutting grain and sugar out to simplify it! I love it!!!!

Had bacon and eggs for brekkie... Watching the England game and making beef n sweet potato fries, also made macaroons for afters!!!

Chill day today! Then back at it tomorrow!!! : )

X

Oooooh they were really nice.... had em with some strawberry and kiwi.... I have figured out if I plan a treat... paleo obv I dont seem to lose my way over the weekend....

Jumped on the scales today and down 2lb.... SO back in the 14 stone bracket!!!! YAY!!!! AT last!!!

Out for lunch today but gonna stick paleo and come home early.... forfeit the couple of glasses of wine for crossfit later.... A loss has spurred me on to forgo my treat!!!

I WILL be slim for summer!!!!

X

Oh my god tonights work out was horrid!!!!! But in a good way!!!

Now had 2 friends ask me for diet and fitness advice.... its mad.... made me realise how far I've come!!! Feels good x

Its my brothers birthday today so going out for a meal... Checked out the menu in advance and there's lots I can have so thats brill....

Back to work today but I think Its gonna be quite...... Prob will be for the next few weeks.... Pick up in spring... cant complain as had a good run over Xmas..... may go out on my bike if I get out early!!! : ) X

Meal was lovely..... I had

Crab salad for starter and lamb skewers with a mango/chilli and avacado salad for main.... the food wasnt amazing,... it was nice but glad I didnt use up this weeks treat meal!! Lol.....

Works really quiet at the mo.... Just the time of year!!!

Tattooing my friend firts thing.... and suspect that'll be all I do... : / But looking at the weather report I think It'll be a good thing and I'll just head home!!

Hope everyone's well!!

X

Back