Deezers re-feed!!!

Good luck for your refeed. Enjoy all the flavours.
Keep up your water habit. Personally, it was the best habit I learned on TFR.
Really watch portion sizes, especially as you want to continue losing. I weighed everything for a few weeks until I was happy I could visualise correct portion sizes.
Keep up the great work!

Wow!! Great result. Don't let go of the reins! Stay in control and enjoy the new you!

Well done dee , x wat a result , u go girl and keep it up x x x marvellous u well deserve it x

@ Irish Molly u are on low gi diet ?? Can u have branfkakes on it like kellogs ones

good luck with the refeed hun, and congrats on the 7lbs loss. just try and be careful as i have gained 7lbs since coming off LT and i'm doing slimming world. xx

I sometimes have the aldi oat bran flakes just because they include oats which is better GL wise than wheat. All breakfast cereals are processed so read the labels carefully and look for hidden sugars. Anything ending in "ose " usually is sugar.
A portion of processed cereal is 35 g .

lucinda1985 said:
good luck with the refeed hun, and congrats on the 7lbs loss. just try and be careful as i have gained 7lbs since coming off LT and i'm doing slimming world. xx

Hi Lucinda, lovely to see you back. Hope
You are doing well. How are you enjoying sw?

I wouldnt worry too much hun.... your bound to put a little on when you start eating carbs... its just water!!! XXX

DAY THREE

Breakfast- Lipotrim vannilla in coffee
Lunch- Roast chicken, peas, spinach, balsamic vinegar
Dinner - tuna with onion, fromage frais and tomato and a small potato....
Water(Litres)- 3
Snacks- None
Exercise-
Feelings- Extremely guilty about the potatoe.... : ( Feel really bloated and full... no doubt be out of ketosis tomorrow... Cant wait for re-feed to be over then i can cut the carbs down again!!!

DAY ONE....

Lunch- Lipotrim choc (With peppermint tea)
Dinner - Roast chicken breast, spinach, brocoli.
Water(Litres)- 3.5
Snacks- None
Exercise- Week 4 session 2 of C25K
Feelings-I've needed this.....

x

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh foooooooooooooooooood!

DAY THREE

Lunch- Roast chicken, peas, spinach, balsamic vinegar
Dinner - tuna with onion, fromage frais and tomato and a small potato....
Water(Litres)- 3
Snacks- None
Exercise-
Feelings- Extremely guilty about the potatoe.... : ( Feel really bloated and full... no doubt be out of ketosis tomorrow... Cant wait for re-feed to be over then i can cut the carbs down again!!!

ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh even more foooooooooooooooooooooooddddddd!:D

DAY TWO...

Lunch- Roasted chicken, peas, mushrooms (Added Balsamic vin)
Dinner - Haddock, spinach, green beans
Water(Litres)- 2.5
Snacks- None
Exercise- None...
Feelings- I have done the right thing....

ooh haddock - looking forward to refeed already - well done Dee you are doing a fantastic job!

are you not supposed to have carbs on your refeed week? or is it wise to do what you have done Dee and just have a very small portion?

Im going to be following your refeed week as I might steal a few ideas for when I do the refeed week :)

Your doing a great job, you are a true inspiration to everyone on this plan!!

are you not supposed to have carbs on your refeed week? or is it wise to do what you have done Dee and just have a very small portion?

Im going to be following your refeed week as I might steal a few ideas for when I do the refeed week :)

Your doing a great job, you are a true inspiration to everyone on this plan!!
Day 3 of re-feed you start introducing them.... i feel sooooo full!!! Urgh... its actually not nice.... I am following the sheet to the letter...

So tomorrow bread!!! : / Going to see the week out.... Contunue with a shakes in the morning until i run out!! And cut the carbs down again.... until i figure out the Montignac method.... Currently reading the book!!! : )

x

hello lovely just been catching up on all your news, i will be following how you go with much interest. I have been debating about coming off lipotrim for a couple of weeks now, I just can't get my head back in the game as it where and been "messing" about with it ever since i got back from Vegas really. Trying to give it another 2 weeks 100% then i think enough is enough. Anyway it sounds like you have a pretty solid plan and I hope it all works out beautifully for you, good luck chick and congratulations on your 7lbs this week, AMAZING !!!

hello lovely just been catching up on all your news, i will be following how you go with much interest. I have been debating about coming off lipotrim for a couple of weeks now, I just can't get my head back in the game as it where and been "messing" about with it ever since i got back from Vegas really. Trying to give it another 2 weeks 100% then i think enough is enough. Anyway it sounds like you have a pretty solid plan and I hope it all works out beautifully for you, good luck chick and congratulations on your 7lbs this week, AMAZING !!!

I figured i'd give the old fashioned way a go.... exercise and the like!!!

At some point i gotta figure out how to eat right!!! x

is the refeed week plan on the lipotrim website Dee?

I figured i'd give the old fashioned way a go.... exercise and the like!!!

At some point i gotta figure out how to eat right!!! x

I completely understand you decision and admire you for making it, i think i need to have a think and make one for myself, must refocus one way or the other and stop pissing about lol

Back