Deezers re-feed!!!

I completely understand you decision and admire you for making it, i think i need to have a think and make one for myself, must refocus one way or the other and stop pissing about lol
Thats it.... i was starting to think about picking (Then i'd ruin it!!!) Or i just bite the bullet and re-feed.... be able to eat some warm food!!! I was getting so cold...it was all i could think about lol...

Whats the worst that happens??? I get a steady 2lb per week off till jan/feb and then do 1 month in the NY!!! x

Day 3 of re-feed you start introducing them.... i feel sooooo full!!! Urgh... its actually not nice.... I am following the sheet to the letter...

So tomorrow bread!!! : / Going to see the week out.... Contunue with a shakes in the morning until i run out!! And cut the carbs down again.... until i figure out the Montignac method.... Currently reading the book!!! : )

x

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh breadddddddd........had to watch my best friends daughter eat a baguette last night...i was ready to cut her throat and rob it and run! hahahahaah.

XmandyjaneX said:
ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh breadddddddd........had to watch my best friends daughter eat a baguette last night...i was ready to cut her throat and rob it and run! hahahahaah.

That made me laugh out loud there!!!

Don't panic, hon. Your tum has not been used to eating solid foods for a while. It's just readjusting to processing the solids!
The bloated feeling will pass.

Deezer said:
Thanks .... Bed for me soon I think! X

Hope you feel better tomorrow. Maybe repeat today's refeed menu if you feel moving on to bread will be too much? I've not attempted bread yet. I'm taking it very slowly. Still loads of tuna, chicken and salad. I've also started on granola and yogurt for breakfast and a meal replacement bar for lunch. Oh and loads of water. I really need to start posting this properly.

Keep going Deezer! You can defeat the refeed beast :) What was on the menu today? Xx

DAY FOUR

Breakfast- Lipotrim vannilla in coffee
Lunch- Scrambled egg (Only 1 yolk) grilled mushroom and 1 piece of wholemeal bread (Could only eat half)
Dinner - Grilled chicken salad
Water(Litres)- 2
Snacks- 1 LF Yog and handfull of blueberries
Exercise- Walking the dogs
Feelings- Couldnt eat all the bread and even half left me feeling soooo full.... Enjoyed it though.... but will be cutting bread out after i have finished re-feed..... the fruit was lovely!!! : )

Weighed today!!! And typical -7lb!!!! Lol... Can you believe it??? Very happy girl today!!! x

Crikey Dee... how amazing is THAT?! lol I'm hoping to refeed the week before Christmas so I can have my dinner BUT if I havent got to my target, I will just stick with TFR after the 25th till I do :) Good luck on your refeed..... I am watching your refeed diary and consequent weight loss like a hawk... :D ... cause it won't be long before I'm right behind you xx

You've done so well and look AMAZING!!! Thats what inspired me to have a go at this, good luck with the re-feeding xx

Awww ta chick!!! We're house sitting at the min and the fridge is full of goodies.... its a real test!!! But i'm rising to the challenge!!! x

DAY FIVE

Breakfast- Lipotrim vannilla in coffee
Lunch- One boiled egg and 1 piece wholemeal bread
Dinner - Tuna salad
Water(Litres)- 2.5
Snacks- handfull blueberries, muller light
Exercise- Walking pups
Feelings-Glad, although things are a bit tough at the minute, i havent turned to food.... X

Last edited:
Dee... I love reading your comments under 'feelings'... this physical challenge with staying in control is soooo emotional too, dont you think? :) xx

you are doing so well lovely, when are you doing your first week 5 run ?? week 5 scares the bejeezus out of me lol

Looking good again Dee, you've made me fancy some egg haha! I might have to have a poached egg on toast for lunch on day four. Are you feeling less bloated now hun? WELL DONE for not caving and going for the goodies. Keep telling yourself that you WON'T feel better afterwards so it's pointless until the feeling passes! xx

Back