Definitely Up For The 10s This Week!!!

I've been out for a meal with my friend after work - it was great, I even allowed myself a dessert, something I haven't done for ages. I'm bloated and uncomfortable now but at least I won't be hungry for the rest of the evening.
Red weekend coming up.

My scientific experiment has this morning made me very happy indeed as it's the first time I've weighed in at under 11st! Hurrah the perfect 10s are insight. The next target is for this to happen daily at my morning WI and then we'll move on to teatime! I'm so happy!

after a slightly disappointing 0.5lbs this week I'm aiming for a big loss by treating myself to a few more syns to see if this gives me the same boost I had two weeks ago. my issue is allowing myself more treats, I seem to be the opposite to those who have difficulty eating the right food on the plan lol.

forgot to mention that i've managed to get into a pair of size 12 jeans - comfortably, (I did order 3 different pairs and only one fit lol) woohoo!

thanks, I'm so impressed I'm going to order a few more pairs in different colours lol - you can never have too many pairs of jeans

had my naughty day today - had a baguette with chicken bacon & mayo for lunch with a packet of snack a jacks, a small bag of revels and a packet of fruit mentos to chew on throughout the afternoon.
Another 7 syns for the escalope thin gy for tea and that will see me hit around 70 syns for the day lol. Even though I've been bad I still feel good - it can't be a bad thing can it? I may fell differently about it it at next weeks WI though lol.

I don't think I have been much better than you today. It doesn't hurt to have a blow out once in a while

The blow out seems to have done the trick and I'm almsot back to where I started, lets hope the shift continues for the rest of the week.

I think that my body needs the extra calories to start burning off the exisiting ones, it seems to struggle if I don't increase my syns intake. I'll try something similar to this for a week or two to see if it continues to work.

it's worth a bash eh?

yeah that's why I usually have a day off after WI as it kick starts the metabolism again if you have a blow out (or fat day as I call it!).

I'm going to give it a try for a few weeks so that I can monitor it. Do you have blow out the day after WI or just the evening after WI?

As it's the first of the month it's lovely photo time, which I'll do this evening. I have taken my measurements and I have lost 5 inches over 4 areas so I'm very happy - almost makes up for the 3lb weight loss for the month lol. Don't suppose there will be a dramatic change in the photo though.

Back