Definitely Up For The 10s This Week!!!

i can now too, clothes feel much better, would be better still if all shops had the same sizings. Bought some size 14 cropped jeans from MK One the other week only to find they must actually be a size 10 - there's no way on this earth they are a 14.

Oh god! I would be mortifed!

You will get there one day :)
x

i will, by May next year at the VERY latest.

I want to be a 14 by about then too :)
You should hit target b4 then tho :)
x

May is if I lose 1lb per week, I'm hoping for more but expect a pound, that way I can't be disappointed.

heya hun! sorry i forgot how long it took u to loose the 2 stone? how many months!? your pics r deff improving :D x

it has taken me 18 weeks to lose 2 stone. I joined up at the beginning of April. Things have been slower than I would have liked due to 4/5 STS but I'm hoping they are behind me now.

The difference is noticeable. It's funny, we never seem to notice it ourself even when it's obvious. I still feel like I am the same size as when I started even though I KNOW I'm not!

The difference is noticeable. It's funny, we never seem to notice it ourself even when it's obvious. I still feel like I am the same size as when I started even though I KNOW I'm not!

that's a horrible feeling isn't it?

i just think back to all the things i was struggling with before i started losing weight.
- the top part of my belly stuck out further than my boobs when i sat down - it's now deflated alot.
- my legs were getting completely shapeless with fat - they're starting to get slimmer, particularly my thighs!
- i was dangerously close to becoming a size 26/28 :( - now going in the opposite direction
- sex was becoming uncomfortable - because my huge stomach was getting in the way! - that's all changed :D
- i couldn't lie on my side to watch tv as my hips/bum would block boyfriends view! - can now do this and not feel awkward!
- i was becoming boulder shaped when i'm normally hourglass shaped! - getting some definition back thank god!
- my knees were hurting everywhere i walked - they don't hurt any more :D
- bras were getting really tight around the back - they now fit.

there's more but i've saved the best til last!!! ...look away of you're squirmish!

- it got to a point where i couldn't wipe my bum properly so used to shower whenever i had a poo, as no matter how fat i got, i was never going to be skanky! that was a real turning point when that happened though - i had serious words with myself!

that's a horrible feeling isn't it?

i just think back to all the things i was struggling with before i started losing weight.
- the top part of my belly stuck out further than my boobs when i sat down - it's now deflated alot.
- my legs were getting completely shapeless with fat - they're starting to get slimmer, particularly my thighs!
- i was dangerously close to becoming a size 26/28 :( - now going in the opposite direction
- sex was becoming uncomfortable - because my huge stomach was getting in the way! - that's all changed :D
- i couldn't lie on my side to watch tv as my hips/bum would block boyfriends view! - can now do this and not feel awkward!
- i was becoming boulder shaped when i'm normally hourglass shaped! - getting some definition back thank god!
- my knees were hurting everywhere i walked - they don't hurt any more :D
- bras were getting really tight around the back - they now fit.

there's more but i've saved the best til last!!! ...look away of you're squirmish!

- it got to a point where i couldn't wipe my bum properly so used to shower whenever i had a poo, as no matter how fat i got, i was never going to be skanky! that was a real turning point when that happened though - i had serious words with myself!

Aw my god you are utterly hilarious! I think I might make a list of the things that I couldn't do.............. that could be motivating for me x

You know, it's funny how quickly you forget all the things you couldn't do or that were not pleasant until someone reminds you. I think I should rack my brains and make a list and put it up somewhere as motivation for why I don't want to go back to where I was!

that has cheered me up so much - thank you. it's great that you can be so honest with us!

thats motivation there Mod!

wow - its all so true! xx

that has cheered me up so much - thank you. it's great that you can be so honest with us!

oh i don't care! lol

i'm a very honest person and say it how it is. i'm not embarassed by it at all - just angry with myself that i let myself get in that state - i felt like a circus freak!

...btw i can now wipe my bum with ease! lol ...i feel normal again!

Good on yer girl - im envious of your attitude.

When i reach target I'll be showing everyone my fat photos (just for the confidence boosting comments - ooh, was that really you? you look like a different person etc etc)

Is this where I go for a good moan? I'm devastated to have maintained yet again, why don't the scales like me? My food diary looks ok, there's nothing that I've missed off and to top it all, when I was going in to class, a lady coming out declared, 'Oh my god, i've not stuck to it at all this week & I've lost 3lb', she had the same loss last week too. Yes, yes I know we shouldn't compare ourselves to others but why is she getting my deserved loss?
I'm having a chinese to comiserate, only half portion of friend rice and mushrooms but the full portion of lemon chicken. I'd forgotten how good it tastes.
Maybe I should loosen up a little and use my syns for better treats.
My target weight seems to have drifted off into the distance....

Sandrah, people may be sick of me saying this in other threads..but please do your measurements as well.. you may not have lost lbs but may have lost inches?? :D

We could never get sick of you Ems xxx

I do them once a month at the same time as the photos or I'm likely to become obsessed with them too lol

God, I'm so rubbish I can't even binge properly - I've thrown away the remainder of the chinese so I won't be tempted to eat it later!

Back