Desperately seeking my slim self.

Thanks Sukie, unfortunately I still have not got out on my bike as it's been peeing down all blummin week and I am defo only a fair weather cyclist :)

I just did my first cycle in 20 years , I know it doesn't sound much but, I made it a mile and a half with it blowing a gale . I am very prod of myself :)

yay lou well done that's a fab start :clap:, trying to get the motivation to hook up little mans trailer and get out with my daughter on hers too but seem to have lost me mojo at the mo , so just caning the cross trainer , at least im doing something x

over the moon with a 4lb loss this week:) meaning I am now 30% towards my goal

25 lb in 5 weeks :)

Wow that's brilliant well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done thats excellent x

Ah just read yr posts and well done u x I think yr doing fab x stick with it x

I've just read your posts too. Brilliant loss! Well done! It's really motivating to read about your success.

So I have a wedding on the 10th of August, 8 weeks away.. Really hope I can lose around the same again that I have lost in the last 5 weeks by then :)

Just had a sneaky weigh( as I do every morning lol) and I am over the blummin moon! 3 lbs off since Monday!!! Meaning I have now hit the 2stone off mark. :)
That 28lbs off in 5 weeks 2days woooooo . Hopefully I can manage a couple of lb more by Monday . If not I will still be thrilled :)

Lou you star!! We have the same start weight and we are the same height lol Can I ask what dress size you are/where? You have done AMAZING!!

I am aiming to lose 28lbs in 9 week so you have given me great hope xx

Lou you star!! We have the same start weight and we are the same height lol Can I ask what dress size you are/where? You have done AMAZING!!

I am aiming to lose 28lbs in 9 week so you have given me great hope xx

Thanks mummy Lisa , it definitely is possible :)

I was a 20/22 and now an 18/20 , that just going by my clothes as I have not bought anything new

Brilliant Lou :) you have done so well. I can't wait to be a proper 18 again lol meaning I can shop anywhere haha. heres hoping it is not too far off xx

Urrrrgggghhhh my period is due Monday , my cravings and appetite have gone mad, resisting so far but blinking heck (

Resist! Resist! Think how brilliantly you've done so far, and how many of us are reading your posts and being inspired by you and you willpower. It might be struggle for a day or two but you will be so proud of yourself afterwards when you know you didn't cave. You can do this!

Spangly your post brought a little tear to my eye( hormones ;) ) I am resisting I promise . It is my birthday this weekend and I am out with friends for a meal on Saturday , however I plan to stick to steak, salad and sparkly water. I have engineered things so that I am driving and picking both my friends up , so that I'll account for me not drinking :). I am excited though as I never get out these days
Then Sunday is actually my birthday and I will be going to my inlaws to pick my wonderful full boys up( they are staying over when I go out the night before) I have a feeling the mother in law will try to force feed me, however I will just try to low carb as much as I can.
I am panicking a little.

Back