desperatly trying to get back on track x

claira07

needs a real kick in the
hello everyone, just needed to empty my head lol. i have been messing about now since august after loosing 5st and getting down to 11st 13lb.
im now today weighing in at 13st 4lb and really annoyed at myself but have been giving in to cravings everyday. im my own worst enemy.
im sure there are lots of us feeling this or that have felt like this.
so wanted to say i am taking the bull by the horns today (hopefully i wont eat him), and am dare i say it back on the waggon.
if anyone else out there is feeling like this please come and chat, good luck to anyone restarting and those sticking to it xxxx

I know exactly how you feel. Everyday is hard but you have to keep going. You have done brilliantly so far.
Hope its going well today. Let us know!!

Hiya claira,

You can do it you have encouraged me enough times, hope you are well and good luck xx

thankyou girls, ive just had my third shake, had a rough time though, was crying about 2pm and stood in the kitchen argueing with myself, my partner told me to go out and see my dad and my friend, so i did, just got in and think ive done it, as long as i avoid the kitchen, which i will. im fine when im out and busy , have a busy day tomorrow so fingers crossed again. thanks for the support xxx

hi havnt updated yet, but havent had 3 shakes a day but tried to be sensible on the calories. i have had my 3 shakes today though and off to a party tomorrow night, going to have sparkling water lol good luck dragonfly xx

ive been struggling for a while now, ive lost 5 stone 9 lb and gone from a size 22 to a 14 but these last few weeks i am finding it so hard to get through 1 day without eating something :-(

ive been struggling for a while now, ive lost 5 stone 9 lb and gone from a size 22 to a 14 but these last few weeks i am finding it so hard to get through 1 day without eating something :-(
you have done so well, you have less than 2 stone to go. give yourself some little goals, im doing a sticker chart for my 2yr old, and thinking of having one myself everyday i dont eat real food, id get a sticker, lol, good luck though, please let me know how ur doing all of you, im doing low cal / low carb, and trying to have shakes, but struggling xxx

I know it's a SS Diet, but if you really need something why don't you have a piece of fruit or some vegatables, yeah it may not be allowed but it will be better than having something bad.

It is only in you're head the craving, drink plenty of water and stay strong!

hiya, ive just managed to get to day 7 on ss. so hopefully im sat up there with you onlyme! i think im on track now. i have been putting a star on my calander every day that i manage. lol. big kid at heart xx

Back