ProPoints Destination size 10

Thanks honey, it's great to hear your words of support and I will certainly be keeping an eye on your diary too! X

Filling and healthy day!

B toast (reduced calorie bread)
Egg
Beans

L sandwich (nimble and chicken breast slices)
10 kcal jelly mango and passion fruit
Apple

D homemade burgers (ex lean mince, egg, stock cube, Tom purée)
Baked beans
Onions fried in 2 teaspoon veg oil

Snacks
Fruit bowl
Banana
Boots shapers s&v crisps 2

PP used 2/49

So far so good! Found it nice to not have to think too much about food. If anyone is reading this please feel free to point out if any of the foods I list are not f&h!

Today's food so far..F&H

Breakfast
2 crumpets with ww spread o

Mid morning
Grapefruit 0

Lunch
Baked pot
Beetroot
Sweetcorn 0

Snack
2 shredded wheat with alpro soya light 0

Refresher bar 2

May have some beans on toast later, cant imagine I'm going to loose weight on this filling and healthy thing! Any ideas on how to get 2 teaspoons of oil in your day easily?! I don't fry very often and I'm not planning on making a salad... Mmmm maybe I will.

Ahhhhh another refresher bar! 2pp but that's them all gone now! Why did I buy 4?! I was kidding myself I'd have one each evening lol. Anyhow that leaves my weeklies at 10/49 or 39 left.

Think I'm gonna do a pp day tomorrow

Gosh nearly totm and I can't stop eating! Prob best to be on f&h lol, at least it's fairly healthy.

This evening I've had ww toast and beans followed by warmed tinned pears with 0% fat Greek yog which I shared with my toddler. Yum!

Not eating another bite this day!!

Taking a bottle of wine out of my weeklies. Havent drank it yet but will have it over the weekend and just want to see how that leaves me!

Bottle of white wine 18pp + 10 from earlier = 28pp

2 salt and vinegar rice cakes 2pp

Leaving 19pp

Doing pp today, hubby wants to go out for dinner this evening to a restaurant called Cosmo, apparently it's a chain? Anyone heard of it? It's a buffet style restaurant with live cooking stations and cuisine from all over Asia and India. Really hope I can get something healthy and low in points!

Keeping at least 15pp for this evening.
So

Breakfast
2 shredded wheat 4
Alpro soya light 1
Apple 0

Lunch
Soup ww tomato 2
2 slices ww bread toasted topped with slices toms, lettuce, dash balsamic and black pepper 2

Totals 9pp leaving 17-20pp (not sure whether to have 26 or 29 still lol)

I'd stick with the 29pp if you are losing on it. Tonights plans sound lovely, when there are live cooking stations its grand because at least you can look at all the ingredients and choose from there. Stir fried, with prawns or something is always nice and low, then a little sauce if you fancy :D. I've never heard of that chain either! But wouldn't mind visiting one lol

Yes I really fancy some stir fry veggies, teriyaki chicken and prawns. Will prob have some plain rice with it and maybe some fruit for dessert...

So if I stick to this plan
Rice 6
Veggies (with some oil) 2?
Chicken 4
Prawns 3
Fruit 0
Total 15pp

Had a ski strawberry mousse earlier 2pp so that's 26pp but may have a tiny spoonful of curry sauce too and count it as 3pp using my 29pp for today :)

Just home..if u live near a Cosmo restaurant you need to go there!! Amazing! Suits everyone as there is every style of food you could imagine. (Well except for spuds and gravy lol)

Had a plate with lots of wee bits of stuff. Sushi, a few small bits of honey chilli chicken, spoon of egg noodles and veggies. Dessert was a couple of marshmallows dipped in the choc fountain...Mmmm. Still gonna count it as 15 as I really don't think it's any more but no more takeaways eating out again this weekend!

So far so good today. Not like me to even keep track at the weekend lol

Breakfast
2 ww toast 2
Spread 0

Large kitkat 6

Ww soup tomato 2
2 thick white bread 5

Total = 15

Working til half eight and gonna eat something when I get home too. 14pp to play with :)

Hi, subscribing to your diary! You meal plans look good! I struggle with sticking to my points too and for the first 4 weeks I didn't lose anything as I had social things on most weekends! But just had my first 'proper' week and I seemed to have lost :)

Do you happen to have the recipe for your slow cooker chicken and spinach curry? I'm getting one soon and the meal sounds lovely!

Today so far...

Crunchy nut cornflakes 30g and soya light milk 6pp
Small scone 3pp (someone offered ones they'd made, would have been rude not to! ;) )

2 crusts away with pastrami, lettuce and chutney 4pp
Walkers baked salt a vinegar crisps 3pp

Bangers and mash mash pot 6pp
Apple 0

Coffee with dash milk 1pp

23/29... 6 left so might walk round to shop later and buy something nice to have with a cup of tea at bedtime. What bars are 6pp?!!

2lb off for me today, if I can keep that off and get 2 every week I'll be a very happy girl!

Back