Determined to stick to it

Feel terrible this evening, temperature is up and I ache all over, plus shivering like its January.
Anyone know what's best to do when ill? Don't know whether to up calories to help fight whatever it is or whether it will make no difference. I don't really feel like eating.

Water, paracetamol, water , paracetamol , water, paracetamol water rest rest rest rest and more rest
just keep trying to get some packs into you
Hope you feel better soon, you're doing so well xx

Much better today thanks, no idea what it was. Went a little off plan this evening, no carbs though but had a ribeye steak at dinner out fir my friends birthday which was a bit naughty. Hopefully not much harm done though and I felt like I needed a bit of an energy boost after the last couple of days.

I think it was a great choice, no carbs at worse a bit more protein, well done you xx

Still lost this morning so it's all good. Looking forward to Mondays weigh in now. Feeling good.

I'm wearing my size 18 jeans - whoop whoop!!!!

So bored today. Definitely one of my triggers cos i want to eat everything in sight. Might have an early night to stop the temptation.

3.5lbs off this week. I was hoping for a 5 but I know I went off plan a couple of times so its my own fault. Really good results on the measuring tape though. I've now lost 8 inches off my waist and 6 off my hips. There's still a long way to go but I feel like I can do it this time.

Didn't plan my packs very well, realised this morning I only have 4 shakes left but loads of meal packs. Emergency order time!!! Hopefully they'll arrive before I run out.

Well done fran - super losses and Woo hoo the size 18's xx

Not feeling the love this week. Weight loss so far this week pretty much non existent. I'm hoping its due to totm and it will suddenly drop. I've been really good so it's quite disheartening. Also just had to bake and ice a birthday cake without so much as licking a finger. Now that's willpower.
Hope everyone else's week is going a bit better.

Only a 1.5lb loss this week. I knew it was going to be bad. But at least it's a loss. Especially as we went for dinner at an all you can eat buffet at Legoland on Saturday. I only had one small plate of food and no carbs to be seen. Amazingly I was stuffed when normally I could have eaten loads.

Setting myself a mini goal of staying 100% simplicity all week. I'm off work so hopefully that will make it easier.

Well done for your loss. I'm planning on staying 100% simplicity so will support each other this week x x

I need to have a good loss the next two weeks as i have a planned weekend off for our anniversary. Really looking forward to it but also worried I'll undo all my hard work.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Whatever you do put on will come straight off.

You doing anything for your anniversary?

Mad hatters afternoon tea party at The Crazy Bear, dinner and an overnight stay with champagne breakfast. I can't wait!!!

I've done it yay!!!! Finally 2 stone off :D

So happy I'm bouncing round the room.

Back