Total Solution DeterminedLady's TS Diary

I am back on the wagon Sunday, which is actually my anniversary, but the weekend being Friday/Saturday it makes more sense. Out for romantic dinner hahahahahaha on Thursday night then it turns out it's out Irish friends b'day on Friday so going for brunch with him and another brunch, Saturday is reserved for a whopping hangover, then S & M on Sunday for damage limitation. I ended up getting a dress in Evans!! I know god why would you shop there, but it was a 14, I know Evans 14's are big but still it's a bloody 1 and a 4 on the label!!

Having such a good day today, i really can't tell you what a total mind booster it's been to go out and try on 18's that I couldn't squeeze even one boob into a few weeks ago and find them too baggy :bliss:

Hope you are having a good day and that the S & S is keeping you going, I am just drinking the vanilla one with cinnamon and coffee and it tastes very like something you'd have at xmas!! Totally yummy xx

Good afternoon DL, don't beat yourself up. Think we're all going down the VLCD road as our willpower sucks!

Glad you're back on your trusty stallion, you go girl! Hope you're having a fab day :hug99: xx

Hey DL, a vote was taken and no one wants us to move to the S & S forum, so I think we should just stay here, no one minds if we talk about eating salad !!

Lanarkwitch said:
Hey DL, a vote was taken and no one wants us to move to the S & S forum, so I think we should just stay here, no one minds if we talk about eating salad !!

Aww that's brill! I would miss everyone far too much! Who's talking about salad though, lol! Not me ;)
I'm So happy to be back in the saddle and focused again. Enjoy your next couple of days LW, and get on with tangoing yourself :p hehe xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Soooo glad you're both staying :grouphugg: xx

Hey chick so your now riding the s n m stallion? If I do this for another month after my packs are done I may try slim n save! Hope your feeling better! Deffo get your anaemia checked! I nearly had a blood transfusion last year because mine was soo low! Mine sits around 8.5 which is very low but is good for me... Some iron supplements will give you no end of energy plus the dizzy spells go! :D xxxxx

Sweetas15.13 said:
Hey chick so your now riding the s n m stallion? If I do this for another month after my packs are done I may try slim n save! Hope your feeling better! Deffo get your anaemia checked! I nearly had a blood transfusion last year because mine was soo low! Mine sits around 8.5 which is very low but is good for me... Some iron supplements will give you no end of energy plus the dizzy spells go! :D xxxxx

That's right, the S&M stallion ;) lol! He's a great friend but I have fallen off him a couple of times, but what matters is you get back on isnt it :) I'm really glad I'm back on track, it didn't feel good losing my grip :(
Re the anaemia, I know I should go, I'm rubbish at going. You're all right. It's only around totm, I get SO dizzy and even my eyesight seems to fade :-/ it's not good, but as soon as I'm a couple of days in I start feeling ok again. It's weird because my period isn't particularly heavy- just normal.
Anyway, thanks for stopping by Alana :) You're doing great, so inspirational xxx

Well I'm glad your feeling better! Anaemia is awful! You know what you need to do ;) ...

I will be venturing around diaries abit more I've been hanging around in mine alot lately because I seem to have lost my excitement and don't want to bring people down... But I'm feeling better now! I dunno about inspirational but thanks that's really sweet of you x

Morning DL have a great day today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Must send you a Fb request although I seem to be here more than there!

Lanarkwitch said:
Morning DL have a great day today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Must send you a Fb request although I seem to be here more than there!

Thank you lovely! Looking forward to my porridge and a coffee and another 100% day. I'm glad your getting to let your hair down for a bit, you've worked so hard to get to the 13's!!
Happy Anniversary LW xxxx
Ps, I'm on here more than fb too ;) xx

Yay I'm glad you're all staying and not leaving for the s&s forum :)

Hope you have a fab day lovely xxx

Good afternoon DL, hope your firmly seated on that stallion of yours and having a fabulous 100% day! :hug99: xx

Hoping you're ok DL and still riding that stallion :hug99: xx

Hiya Giggles, and everyone else :)
Yes I'm riding high :D doing fab. I've had a busy couple of days and by evening I'm SO tired I can only read posts....can't muster up anything intelligent, useful or witty to say lol!
I'll hopefully be less busy tomorrow and will have a proper catch up.
Lots of love xxx

Back