detox program

preetone

Silver Member
there is this detox program with boots, some drink thing for five days. Got a good review in closer magazine. anyone tried anything similar?

thinking it might be a good kick up the arse and boost before sking in 2 weeks :S

Hi Pree. I am not a fan of these programmes. True health practicioners state there is no need to detox, that your body does it all without you realising it anyway! Have a read of this...

The detox myth | Special reports | guardian.co.uk

Mind you, I am a true scientist at heart and need to see actual results before I believe anything!! lol Each to their own, but I think it's just another 'unproven' gimmick (just my opinion though!)

Keep us posted on what you decide ;)

Hi Pree. I am not a fan of these programmes. True health practicioners state there is no need to detox, that your body does it all without you realising it anyway! Have a read of this...

The detox myth | Special reports | guardian.co.uk

Mind you, I am a true scientist at heart and need to see actual results before I believe anything!! lol Each to their own, but I think it's just another 'unproven' gimmick (just my opinion though!)

I agree, but to each their own!

hmmmmm interesting acticel. on that note my sister just called and said boots dont have anymore of this five day detox stuff left, and i cant find it online, so i guess thats my decision made.

im just struggling at the moment, and im trying to find a kick start to my loss. i loose a pound, i put one on, i loose i put on. and so im staying the same. on 1500 cals i am staying the same. i just dont get it. exercise 3 times a week for an hour each time. i walk around daily quite a bit. im getting frustrated and annoyed...

I feel like that too :sigh: Although I am trying hard to actually eat my cals for a week, see what happens. If nothing, I will be joining you in your frustrations!! :mad:

maybe have 1300-1400 cals n carry on the good exercise youll do it no problems! :) . i think them detox things are a quick fix to be honest i have an eating disorder history and all that starving and liquid diets crap to be honest iv done most of them :) and mainly loose water weight :) xxx

i have had 4 glasses of water so far. and worked out my days calories as 1233 for today. now all i gotta do is have no extra snacks and stick to my planned evening meal. will try to have water if i feel 'hungry'. going to go have a long bath to distract myself from eating

Last edited:
id have 1400 if i was u, onli thing u gota b careful of is cutting to much too quick and end up binging. sounds good to me yeah pamper yourself that always feels good :) x

lol go 4 it! as long as it in ur cal range u got nout to worry bout!!! xxx

Back