Developers

Oops Snorks, I forgot to wish you a belated Happy Birthday when I posted earlier, hope you had a fabulous day, the coat sounds to die for! Enjoy wearing it :)

Jez
xx

Late birthday wishes to you both Peony and Snorks - i am always late with everything sorry!
Have you done anything nice this weekend apart from the lovely shopping?
Milli x

Thanks for the fab birthday wishes everyone. Had a lovely birthday - the best present was waking up 5 stone lighter than I did on my birthday last year. Looking forward to waking up another 5 stone lighter next year!

Love to all
xxxxxxxxx

Fab to hear Peony

Kat xx

OMG WHAT A DAY!!! I have eaten everything I could get my hands on!! I dont know what came over me!!

I feel bloated, crap, quilty and generally awful. WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH ME!!!

I have decided that I think I need to give myself some mini targets with treats otherwise I have nothing to aim for.

So....once again... (god im pathetic)....i am building my bridge...to get over it.

OMG WHAT A DAY!!! I have eaten everything I could get my hands on!! (well not quite, but near enough) I dont know what came over me!!

I feel bloated, crap, quilty and generally awful. WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH ME!!!

I have decided that I think I need to give myself some mini targets with treats otherwise I have nothing to aim for.

So....once again... (god im pathetic)....i am building my bridge...to get over it.

Grab that feeling and paint it on the walls, shove it into every pot in the kitchen and play it on your iPod! Never forget how bad you feel now you've let yourself down.

Gird your loins.

Tomorrow is another day so start afresh.

Huge hugs.

XXX

Ok Mel

Take a deep breath and get some composure!! This is NOT the end of the world. It is a blip. Sometimes we sabotage ourselves when we get closer to goal, I think partly we are scared of being thin and what it will mean. You have lost an incredible amount of weight in a very short time, it is all a massive change mentally also physically. The most important part of all of this is to stop now, and don't beat yourself up. Do a thought record to see where this all stems from, and tomorrow start afresh as a new day, new start and no guilt, just move on!!! You are amazing hun, and very strong and this is just a teeny setback.

Big hugs darling

Jez
xx

BTW Mini targets are a great idea, I gave myself little treats along the way, not always things financially motivated, but an extra hour in bed, or a nice face mask whilst lying in the bath reading. Cheapie treats are good too, like a nail polish, then paint your nails that colour, look at them all week as a reminder of how far you have come!! Things like that, you can also set a bigger treat for 1 month ie on your next payday, go for a haircut, or treat yourself to something you really want, a good book etc.

Jez
xx

Mel I can only repeat what the girls have said above!

Stop, think, feel it - I am sure you are! You can get passed this. As of right now you are back on track and focused.

Come on hun, you have come this far, moment over and get right back to it.

Keep smiling honey.

Kat xxxxxxxx

Big hugs Mel, you can do this. I'm still picking a bit and I don't know why - nothing today though so I'm taking that as a good start and I will just work on continuing that.

How's the new day been Melz?

Good thanks - feeling physically feeling a bit crappy, but havent had anything so thats all good.

Thanks for checking in on me!!xxxx

Atta girl Mel. Well done. One hour, one day at a time. You're getting back into ketosis in no time.

xx

Hey Mel
Don't worry - you just needed to remind yourself what is is you aren't missing. Now you know and you can plough into getting to your goal.

After having a good moan last week about losing a pound, 6 have gone this week - go figure. I really don't understand my body, it seems to work independently of me! (probably just as well lol!)

Hope everyone else has good losses this week.
xxxx

I hate to say i told you so Peony...but....I told you so!! lol

Well done!!! I cant believe how dedicated you are. I wish I had an ounce of your strength.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Peony, fab loss.
Glad you are back in control Mel.
It's not unusual to feel tempted to have a blip at that stage. You have transformed yourself, got a new look, feeling great.
You get so many positive strokes, smoehow a little message gets into your head "it won't matter" "you deserve a treat" you've done so well"
IGNORE IT.
Keep going, see it through to the end.
You will never regret it. Read Andy's post.
You are doing so well and are an inspiration to so many people on here.
Never mind mini treats - demand maxi treats xxxx

Well done Peony you are doing great!! And a big well done to you too Mel hun, you are back on track and stronger than before (play the damn kanye west song to yourself babe!!) Maxi treats are the way forward!!!

Jez
xx

Well done Peony that is fab!

I lost 2lb this week! One week to go!

Kat xx

Back