Developers

Hi Peony - Its so great you are doing so well!! Hopefully I wont be too far behind you now I have started doing the plan properly!!

I tried to look at your new pic, but it is saying you dont have any profile albums!! So I think it may be playing up!

Im doing good. Not back into ketosis yet, but hopefully will be by Thursday. I had a corker of a headache yesterday, but I have only been peckish today.

Im weighing in tomorrow...so Ill update you then.

Feeling for you Mel - getting into ketosis is hard going. Really admiring your determination, and you may be surprised - a lady in my group went off plan for a month and when she came back had stayed the same. You will hopefully find that at worst you have stood still. You will be ploughing off the pounds again in no time. ;)

Not sure why the profile album isn't working - I can see it when I click on profile albums under my avatar but it might be different when you look at your own stuff I don't know.

xxxx

I have lost weight, I dont know how much, but I have definately lost. I didnt exactly come off the plan, but I was picking whilst on it!! It was only that I realised if I do not abstain, chances are I would put the weight back on because I hadnt learnt anything.

I still cant se your pic :-(

Must be hard sticking to abstinence tho if you know that you will still lose even if you are picking at food. Can see why one would do it but yes, I guess you are paying a lot of money for the counselling side of things if you are not learning how to make long term changes.

Got no idea why the album isn't working. Seeing as you have tried so hard to see the picture, I will go and pop a link in to photobucket.
x

OMG PEONY!!! You look wicked!!!! Half the person you were!!

Well done!!!!

In a way it is hard knowing I could lose weight and still pick, but a few thoughts I had made me go back to the plan properly
- how long will that work for?
- I will lose weight quicker if I dont
- I would learn anything or break the cycle if I dont.

So far so good, I am on day 4 and feeling really positive!!

Im also really proud of my little girl. She has been working with a speech therapist at school everyday because she can not pronounce her F's. She has come out of school today and she seems to have cracked it!! Just like that!!

Thanks honey :eek:

So chuffed for your little girl - they are at an age where they are starting to notice differences setting them apart from others it's fab that she has cracked her f's I bet she is as pleased as punch and really proud.

You should feel as proud of yourself as you do of her you know. You have learned so much and have come so far and you will get there - and more importantly - stay there.

xxxxx

Penoy you look wicked! well done xxx

Well Done Em!!! If only I was only 18lb to goal!!

I lost 4lb tonight. I am please I lost, but for 2 weeks worth it isnt great. However, I have a feeling all of that has come from my last 4 days of proper abstenence!!

Roll on next week. Lets see if I can pull 5lb out of the bag and hit my 6 stone. (long shot but you never know!!)

Well done on your loss Mel xx

Cheers Kat - looking pretty slinky yourself hon!

Mel, you may well get that 5lb next week you know. The 6 stone marker is an amazing incentive. And you know if it isn't next week it will be a few days into the week after and we all know how fast the weeks go by. You know, you'll be counting down to 7 stones this time next month, especially if you stick to your 'no picking' guns ;)

Em congratulations on your 5 stone - absolutely brilliant. You will be RTM in a flash. I echo Mel - wish I was 18 lb from target! Well my time will come :)

take care all

xxxxxxxx

Lol Mel, just realised I am 5lb off 6 stones too! (Raises a glass of 50% inulin St Clements to our 6 stone targets!)

Well done everyone, particulalry Mel for getting back on track.

I've done so awfully over the last 2 days, I've been picking and eating all sorts :-( Had WI tonight and have lost 1lb which I am very thankful for. There is no weigh-in next week so I have 2 weeks now to pull myself together and not be disappointed in myself again.

Also I asked if there was a Developers book and was told no - is this right? I was under the impression that there was one. I'm going to set aside some time tomorrow to read my Foundation book again and hopefully gain some inspiration.

Wow Peony, those pics are fab!! Very well done to you!

Snorks - don't be downhearted, you are right Mel has done really well to climb back on but you know in a few days if you stop the picking NOW you can feel the way you feel about Mel's achievement about yourself too.

Re books in developers - there are LOTS - with different subject matter, designed to be used in blocks of 4 weeks I think. You are not being given what you are paying for, I would tell them you have been told that there are module books to support work in developers and ask when you will get them. I had to ask in my group too - it's really not on that they don't share the material we are paying for in many cases.

Good luck with getting back on track Snorks honey.

xxxx

Oh I can join in on that "chinchin" as I have a glass of the good ole St Clements in hand!

lol

Well done ladies!

Kat xx

Lol Mel, just realised I am 5lb off 6 stones too! (Raises a glass of 50% inulin St Clements to our 6 stone targets!)

Kat how did your first RTM day go? - I will go sneak into the RTM board to see if you are posting there. xxx

Back