Developers

Good Luck for your little one tomorrow Peony, always a bit heartwrenching but she will be absolutely fine and so will you hun!

Mel, seems you have really overcome your mental block, perhaps it was what you needed to set you straight on the path and you will hit goal sooner than you think.

I am so proud of you ladies for staying the course. You are a real inspiration to me and to everyone else who reads on here.

Wishing you all a happy day tomorrow.

Big Kisses

Jez
xx

well done ladies :)
and happy new year

p.s the iphone rocks :)

Thanks guys.....im way too excited
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
to be getting a new I phone for a 31 year old !!!! Maybe im still buzzing from the weight loss and ketosis but I feel like a child lol

I have had an iphone for a while now and it really is amazing, will be upgrading to the new model in feb....bring it on I say. Iphone has revolutionised my life:)

Jez
xx

Thanks girls - I felt more choked collecting her rather than dropping her off which was funny. I think I was too stressed about getting there on time in the morning to feel upset and it helped that she was brilliant - really excited and not at all clingy (unlike when she went to nursery Tuesday and Wednesday - go figure!). I felt really proud of her as she tumbled out of the classroom into the playground. It also helped that a few other children from her nursery started today too and I am friendly with some of the mums so we all went and debriefed at Starbucks after we took them this morning.

Mel, you are in such a good headspace - I felt really positive like that after christmas. Still feel pretty up now - just feeling the cold a lot which gets me a bit fed up - like when I am in thermal leggings and top and full gym kit but still freezing during a pilates class!

I LOVE my i-phone like you say Jez, it has already revolutionalised my life. I use it for EVERYTHING - and feel less stressed interestingly as I have everything I need (especially calender/to do/lists etc) at my fingertips. I have to report though that a major catastrophe has befallen my lovely friend - not even a week in my care and I have got superglue all over it's shiny white back and over the glass on the camera lens!!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Soooo angry with myself! Have seen new backs for about £60 but don't know if I dare trying to change it myself and none of the places I contacted about repairing it have come back to me. grrrrr.

Anyhow, I have been using the tap and track app which calculates your calorie requirements per day accoring to your age/weight/sex/desire to lose weight or maintain and you can add the food you eat to it and it helps you to plan and know how many calories you have left. Obviously not something I am doing now as still in full abstinence, but I am busily furnishing its database with low cal meals I have been practising on hubby. I intend to track calories fairly religiously for up to a year (or as long as I need to really) after RTM until I feel like I have grasped portion control etc and feel confident enough to take the stabilisers off.

Phew what a long post (well seem slonger as I went and did daughter's bath half way through lol)

Love to all
xxxx

By the way Mel, you are quite right, I needed some more targets, have updated signature now. x

only 4 more targets to go woohoo for you.

I am feeling REALLY hungry today. i am wondering if its because i am due on? does anyone else have this?

mind you, i also have stomach cramps too, which i dont usually get, so cant decide if im ill or pre menstral. (im also late so crossing fingers its not pregnancy lol)

sorry if thats a bit too much info for you!!!!

I always feel hungrier when I am due on - don't know why it is but seems common - also thirstier.
************TMI WARNING*******
Have you noticed any changes in yours by the way? Mine were always a bit painful yet regular before I had my daughter and never seemed affected by putting on weight. Since I had my daughter they are heavier and more painful (and worse pmt) Over the last 3 months they have moved from the 28 ish days they always were apart to about 23, and are frighteningly heavy and really painful. I just wondered whether it was being affected by the VLCD. I will probably see my doctor about it but wanted to wait a couple of months to see if it settled down.

By the way has Auntie Irma arrived yet?

xxxx

I am comfortably wearing size 16 jeans and top today....woohoo!!!

That is fab - really great Mel. It's just so unreal coming down the sizes isn't it, I find it so hard to get my head round!

bah humbug 3lb lost this week - a good enough loss, but one more pound and I would have hit my 8 stones lost marker! Oh well next week.... and totm did arrive last night so musn't be downhearted!

Good luck with you weigh in this week Mel.

xxx

OMG - 8 stones!!! Thats amazing! Well done you! You must feel amazing x

Just had a freaky trying on experience. Back in 2001 my boyfriend (now husband) and I went to Ibiza and I bought one of these Overbust Corset V1106D Vollers Corsets to go clubbing in Pacha. Long has it languished in my bottom drawer waiting till I could squeeze into it again. For some reason it entered my thoughts just now so I went and tried it on, but it still doesn't fit...only now it is too big! I just can't believe it - for nearly a decade I have dreamed of being small enough to fit it and now I am even smaller. I feel so proud of myself, and it has also helped me to see that I am smaller than I think I am - every time I look down at tum and thighs I just can't see it, but things like this really help!

Wow thats great!! it is the little things that make you all fuzzy inside!!

Hi Guys
I hope you have room for one more. After my blip at Christmas time I finally got to meeting and I am pleased to say that I weighed in at the same weight I was before Christmas. So the complete carnage I thought I had created did not materialise.

At meeting today we have started the new 4 week module, I am not sure if I like it, but I will need to see how it goes over the next few weeks, how as everybody found them.

LLC did not have the new bars, but will have them in the next few weeks, and also the mix-a-mousse.
Well done everyone for the losses this week onwards and downwards, we all go.

Hey Pancras
Lopvely to hear from you and great news that your blip hasn't set you back. Really get stuck in and you will be at target before you know it. Your progress is amazing - to have lost 164lbs is just phenomenal. Really well done.

xxx

Oh and I finally hit my 8 stone today. YYYYYYIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so chuffed.
x

Congratulations Peony - ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC achievement. xxx

Back