Diamonds Diary

Maintainer said:
yum at lovely food... £50 at Waitrose doesn't go far I guess (yikes!). I did find meat, salmon and prawns dear in English supermarkets when I was there too! (Nothing else though!!)

It's lovely when people start noticing your weight loss :D

Not far at all but my god did it taste gorgeous :) also addicted to smoked paprika which can really flavour food without adding spice heat.

I read on Dukan Facebook last night that the man himself has now agreed like US that we can gave Pork Tenderloin if it's very lean :) :) will be lovely, I have some in my freezer which has zero fat on it so will wait a few weeks for word to spread and get it out :)
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well my woosh came this morning with a 1.5 loss :) :)
That's without going to loo for 5 days, have brought rhubarb last night so will stew tonight and have for pud.... Tmi sorry lol
X

Isn't it an awesome feeling when that happens? Well done you :) I STS for three days then lost 1.6lb in two days, gotta love this eating plan

Well done Claire! Hope the rhubarb works. Shame we can't have prunes!!

Must say have not had that problem this time round. Thank heavens!!

PP today for me.:)

In pain tonight following physio.... Nerve damage in leg causing big probs. I have a tear in my calf muscle so had deep massage to start breaking down scar tissue prior to trying to build it back up. Never going to be 100% better but god 50% would be great :)

Food today:
PV

B- Oatbran porridge, vanilla and jelly yogurt
L- Beef, chicken and salad. Sf jelly
D- Roast beef, pureed chilli butternut squash, asparagus and sprouting broccoli
S- 3 spoons Rhubarb

Hi Claire - hope you are feeling better. Had fun reading all your posts on this thread - the kind of food we prepare is similar, though I haven't made muffins yet (would probably binge on them) - just every possible version of galette in my non-stick frypan. I am delighted that so many people are succeeding with Dukan - its exciting to see.

Hello :), feeling very stiff and sore this morning. Just having a work break, its tough as I have my leg on a chair and trying to type at a weird angle!! may go home a bit earlier if it gets no better :(

I love the muffins but find them a bit much some days, have started having oatbran porridge with my yogurt then stirred in and is very yummy.
Must practive my galettes more!! mine break up....but I know i cooked them on too high a heat - i'm obviously impatient lol
Hubbie wants dukan bread for tomorrow and homemade chicken liver pate.....so thats my task for later if leg is up to it ;)
I have tried many diets in the past but this is so easy to stick to especially for my hubbie who doesn't want to weigh or record food.
Lovely to hear from you x

Sorry to hear how sore you are but well done for eating so well whilst no feeling great. When you have rhubarb do you just stew it with a wee bit of sweetener? Think I might find it useful to start having some (if you know what I mean!)

CaledoniaDreaming said:
Sorry to hear how sore you are but well done for eating so well whilst no feeling great. When you have rhubarb do you just stew it with a wee bit of sweetener? Think I might find it useful to start having some (if you know what I mean!)

Thanks x
Yes to rhubarb, just stewed it in microwave in a bit if water and splenda. Had some last night and no *cough* movements yet :(
X

So pleased as lost another 0.75 lb this morning, the rhubarb either took 2 days to work or it was my chilli and spring greens last night :) feels so much better lol

Hubbie had his weekly weigh in as he gets up at 5 normally and won't weigh then, he lost 1.75 this week and a total of 8.5, hes really happy as usually struggles to lose due to his medication.

Thank god its the weekend, hops everyone has a good one :) xx

Wow - well done to both of you! Fantastic losses :D How are you feeling today?

Lost 0.5 this morning :) just can't get over how easy this plan is!!

Yest went all over the place, firstly we were out longer in the day with no food but stopped at waitrose and got their low fat roasted deli ham which is gorgous :)

Then ended up being invited to my sisters for a BBQ, was on a PP day but I was so good, took extra meat and I had venison, chicken and dome rump steak..... Diet Pepsi and still lost 1/2 lb wohoo

Tons to catch up with a home today but energy in abundance for it, hope everyone has a great day x

Well done on your loss so far Claire! x

Floribunda said:
oh my rhubarb - cook then stir in a packet of sugarfree raspberry jelly crystals - heavenly!

Mmmmmmm need to get some more rhubarb now :) sounds delish x

Busy busy day, work was mad, Asda shopping and new underwear purchased :), brekkie and lunch prepped and now collapsed in bed lol

Yum food today;

B- Dukan toast, Homemade chicken liver pate, 0% jelly yogurt

L- 5 spice chicken thigh, lf roasted ham ( gotta love Waitrose!! ), remaining Dukan toast. Sf jelly yogurt

S- Chicken slice

D- Steak, paprika prawns and dry fried egg :)

Pepsi max, 1.5l water and 3 Coffee's

Hope my fellow Dukaners are all well xx

Back