Diamonds Diary

Found Youuuuuuu!!

So impressed with your progress lady, will have to steal your recipes and pass them onto my friend who's doing Dukan. Are they mainly out of the recipe book you buy, or are they peoples freestyled recipes?!

Not even on Dukan, but might have to try that Rhubarb and jelly crystals idea!!

Will be stalking you again now!!

Muchos Loves

:)

Most of the best receipes are on this forum, I've hardly used any receipes in the book, also a great website is mydukandiet.com

Glad we found each other :) here's to our slimmer futures xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done! You will look fab in your bikini in 2 weeks time.

I'm good!! Broken scales so don't know how I'm doing weight-wise, but enjoying the plan again!!

Am starving tho, had breakie about 6am as was awake and came into work early, but now have issue as am stuck im court so can't have my snacks!! Grrr!!

RhiBro said:
I'm good!! Broken scales so don't know how I'm doing weight-wise, but enjoying the plan again!!

Am starving tho, had breakie about 6am as was awake and came into work early, but now have issue as am stuck im court so can't have my snacks!! Grrr!!

Oh that's not good, hunger is bad!!! Xx

Oh life is so busy this week, work is crazy and home very busy getting stuff ready for Hols.... 2 weeks on Saturday :) can't wait and over a stone lighter too.
In 3 weeks I've lost more than I did with WW in 8 months!!!!

Dukan rocks!!

Made pork tenderloin and veg last night and was sooooooo good, rewarded with a loss this morn too so happy days :)

1 day at work then some chill time I hope.

Hope everyone's well xx

Last edited:
ooooh well done Diamond.
Where are you off to in 2 weeks?

Yes Diamond, where are you going? I wanna go on vaca! I am going to see family in Illinois (outside Chicago) the first 2 weeks of September. I will be driving there with my hubby - so I am very happy about that. Have fun!

Good afternoon :)
All going really well, good losses - 2lb over the last 3 days :D and a total of 15.75 lb in just under 4 weeks.

Hubbie has now lost 12.75 lb, he is so happy and can't believe how easy it is to follow.

We've talked today about food on holiday and although I can't dictate what he eats I really didn't want to eat stupidly. As we have our own caravan we will be having BBQ's every evening so easy to Dukan it.
We may have a few more PV days than normal to include some more salads with our evening meal. I will be taking oat and wheatbran to continue making our muffins.
I don't expect him to be totally angelic but he has said that if he does fancy the very occasional cake/french bread then we walk into the village to buy. That way were not buying supermarket quantites like last year and eating 3-4 adults portions in one day!!...scary isn't it :eek:
Im not setting myself a specific goal for holiday, I do not expect a loss but on the same side I don't want a gain.
So I hereby promise that I will enjoy my holiday, it will not revolve around fattening foods!! but it will include lots of fresh amazing meats and salads :)
If the occasional slice of french bread is consumed it is not the end of the world, I now know I do not need to consume it like there's no tomorrow.
I do believe Dukan has opened my eyes so much to the way I look at food and more importantly how I used food to satisfy myself when actually it wasn't food I needed. I need to feel good about myself so much more, which I now do :)

Well thats my update lol

Hope everyones well
xx

Feeling pretty miserable tonight, had to have a crown removed this afternoon and because the denist who did the work 15 years ago made a pretty poor job of it they couldn't save it.
Did expect this but now left with a sore mouth, a hole in my pocket and soup/yogurt for a couple of days!!! :eek:

Have made a big pot of chicken and veg soup, had a small bowl tonight but not feeling like it really.
Will have my porridge in the morning, soup and yogurt for lunch and same for dinner. Some SF jelly setting in fridge too :)

Should be back to normal food by wednesday :rolleyes:

x

Poor you! I'm always envious of people who seem to have no trouble with their teeth. I have friends who have never been to the dentist and have no bother. I sometimes think dentists 'find' work and their fiddling causes more harm than good.

At least a lot of Dukan foods are what you would have when poorly anyway - soups, custard, yogurts, jelly.

Hope you feel better soon! :) Xx

Lausanne said:
Poor you! I'm always envious of people who seem to have no trouble with their teeth. I have friends who have never been to the dentist and have no bother. I sometimes think dentists 'find' work and their fiddling causes more harm than good.

At least a lot of Dukan foods are what you would have when poorly anyway - soups, custard, yogurts, jelly.

Hope you feel better soon! :) Xx

Thank you, had a rough night as woken with it bleeding and then woken again at 4 Needing pain relief :(
I have fairly good threshold for pain but owie!!
I never even had a filling until I was 25 then yes I had a dentist who was drill happy. New dentist is great bless him but diff when such a botch job was done.
Have plenty of jelly and soup with me at work. Will have some more soup for dinner, scrambled eggs and will def make sone custard.
Should be ok for lumps Tom apparently :)
X

Back