Diamonds Diary

How are you feeling this evening, Diamond?

Red Heart said:
How are you feeling this evening, Diamond?

Better thank you, just a dull ache with occasional sharp pain now.
Managed some scrambled eggs and lf Ham for dinner wohoo lol
Can't wait to eat chicken etc tomorrow :)
Thank you for asking xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you're able to manage the 'lumpy' food today and that the pain is gone. Xx :)

Wohoo I've had a boiled egg and chicken thighs for lunch, albeit eating on right side now but oh god how good it tastes lol

Occasional niggle but not needing pain killers etc so all is good :)
Thanks
x

Well as said pain from tooth extraction eased and able to eat lumps again lol :)
This morning also came the arrival of TOTM!!!....hey ho at least it'll be done and dusted for hols, only 10 days to go and I will be in France :D
Will not weigh myself until Monday now as now it will not reflect accurately until about then but all is good in my Dukan life :)

Last night managed some scrambled egg for dinner - mixed in some chives and oh my how delicious :p

I love chives - chop loads really fine and cook in the Dukan galette and serve topped with smoked salmon. Bliss!

Hope your dental woes are well and truly behind you now. Xx :)

I love chives - chop loads really fine and cook in the Dukan galette and serve topped with smoked salmon. Bliss!

Hope your dental woes are well and truly behind you now. Xx :)

Dental woes all healing well now thanks :)
Just posted on your diary, love your letter xx

Well only 1 week until holiday :D :D so excited!!!
Week going well, totm has slowed losses but happy as still a loss which considering everything is fab :)
Tooth extraction healing nicely, managing to eat ok now and only 3 days of anti biotics left.

Looking forward to weekend, tons to do ready for hols but will all be worth it :)

Huge hello to my fellow Dukaneers
xx

Well only 1 week until holiday :D :D so excited!!!
Week going well, totm has slowed losses but happy as still a loss which considering everything is fab :)
Tooth extraction healing nicely, managing to eat ok now and only 3 days of anti biotics left.

Looking forward to weekend, tons to do ready for hols but will all be worth it :)

Huge hello to my fellow Dukaneers
xx

Yay, holiday countdown is on! Are you packing any nice new sundresses to show off your shrinking figure? I'm obsessed with dresses, can't wait til I'm at my ideal weight, my poor husband will despair of our dwindling bank account as I'll probably turn into a shopping fiend! :) Xx

Lausanne said:
Yay, holiday countdown is on! Are you packing any nice new sundresses to show off your shrinking figure? I'm obsessed with dresses, can't wait til I'm at my ideal weight, my poor husband will despair of our dwindling bank account as I'll probably turn into a shopping fiend! :) Xx

Ironing holiday clothes today :) only time I like ironing lol
No dresses for me, maybe next year. Have some gorgeous tops and shorts are shorter than last year if that makes sense.
Do have some pretty skirts, it's strange I only seem to wear dresses to weddings.....I do however have a slight sandal obsession, thank god having our own caravan means I don't have any luggage allowance issues :)
Countdown has begun wohoo x

If I don't speak to you before you go, have a fab holiday and we'l see you when you get back :) x

Have a great time and safe journey!

Thanks guys, should get on daily til prob thurs eve. Friday will be last day at work then packing up the car ready for a very early start on Saturday :)

Had a great weekend, no loss though but still totm so not worried. Have officially dropped a dress size now :)
Smaller work trousers and tops all ready for tomorrow :)
Got all ironing done, house cleaned, entertained my parents yest and today.....also kindle all ready with tons of books :) :) ( thanks Sharon ;) )

Just had my muffins with homemade custard, what a lovely way to spend a Sunday eve...... Hubbie loves my custard, reminds him of a thinner creme patisserie :)

Ohhh hubbie also now at 15.5 lb lost, he's a very happy man, we both are.

Xx

Well done on dropping the dress size and with
Muffins and homemade custard on the menu, you gotta love Dukan!

Making muffins will be top of my to do list when I get home to my own kitchen!:eatdrink051:

I'm also going to buy an ice cream maker to make frozen yogurt. Hopefully treats like these will help sustain me through months of cruise.

5 more sleeps till your holidays!!!:p

Well done on dropping the dress size and with
Muffins and homemade custard on the menu, you gotta love Dukan!

Making muffins will be top of my to do list when I get home to my own kitchen!:eatdrink051:

I'm also going to buy an ice cream maker to make frozen yogurt. Hopefully treats like these will help sustain me through months of cruise.

5 more sleeps till your holidays!!!:p

Made more muffins tonight ready for tomorrow, I use silicon bakeware and they always cook evenly and "pop" out easily and are flippin gorgeous :D
Got all the ingredients for making them on hols to hopefully keep away the typical holiday "cake" feeling lol

I have a ice cream maker, its lovely if you make homemade custard and then freeze that :)

x

Brought a lovely top for hols, some new cropped pj's and a sparkly lip gloss for hols :D
I must stop spending now lol....god how I love holidays :)

Today has neeb PV day and looked like this:

B - Oatbran porridge with some homemade custard stirred through mmm YUM

L - Chicken thighs, Salad, 0% Yogurt and SF Jelly

D - Chicken and Prawn curry with spring greens

Happy Dukan days

Re the custard, is there a brand that is sugar free? Sorry, this might sound a stupid question but I've never bought or made custard as we don't eat that in Holland. Could you give me the recipe for your home made custard please? Thanks x

Custard is homemade, here you go :)

4 egg yolks
Vanilla extract
2 tbsp cornflour - tolerated item
2 tbsp splenda or to taste
1 pint skimmed milk

Makes lots, you can reduce quantities but my whole family eat it.

Heat milk but not to boiling. In separate bill whisk yolks, vanilla, cornflour and splenda. Pour milk onto this mix whisking, return to pan and simmer until thickened.
Dont stop stirring and be careful it doesn't turn scrambled.

Hope you enjoy :) x

Back