Diamonds Diary

Made more muffins tonight ready for tomorrow, I use silicon bakeware and they always cook evenly and "pop" out easily and are flippin gorgeous :D
Got all the ingredients for making them on hols to hopefully keep away the typical holiday "cake" feeling lol

I have a ice cream maker, its lovely if you make homemade custard and then freeze that :)

x

With great tips like these, Claire. I'm gonna owe a lot of my Dukan success to you. Thanks hun! :) Xx

Thanks Claire, I will give it a try this week before I go to visit my family. Will let you know how it went :) x

Lausanne said:
With great tips like these, Claire. I'm gonna owe a lot of my Dukan success to you. Thanks hun! :) Xx

Ah bless your heart :) I think we all manage to come up with things which are invaluable to us and what's fab is we have a great forum to share it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If anyone likes BAKED egg custard, my recipe is similar but contains no tolerated items and is therefore ok on attack!

(6 ramekins in bain marie, preheated oven to 150°C)

4 eggs (you can lose a couple of yolks if you're watching your egg intake)
650ml skimmed milk
4 tablespoons Candarel (or other sweetener)
vanilla

Mix eggs and sweetener in a bowl with half the milk. Heat the other half in a jug in the microwave for a minute. Pour bowl (cold) contents gently into warm/hot, then pour into ramekins.

30 min in oven 150°C. If you like "skin", turn oven off and "forget them". (The first time I did this, it was unintentional!!)

God I'm exhausted!!!
Only one day left at work then Hols :) and boy do I need it!!
Really need to get to bed soon as won't get much sleep tomorrow night as getting up at 3 am to head off for Dover.

Food going great, have Oatbran, wheatbran, splenda, sugar free jelly sachets, spices and vanilla all packed.
Will be making 2 days worth of chicken thighs and muffins ready for the travelling so not stuck for healthy food and snacks :)

Nighty night xx

Have a great time Claire, we'll catch up when you're back! x

ooh happy holidays! Indeed! I hope you'll have some good weather!

Hey Claire, hope the hols are going well for you. :)Xx

Hello there :) Hols were amazing thanks but boy am I sad to be back home!!
Would love to live there but with average house prices around 600k its never going to happen lol

As you may have seen food went so well then came crashing down.....was bad but nowhere near the gain I got. Its not fair, did expect maybe 3 lb but got a whopping 7.5 :(
Hubbie also was doing Dukan and he ate tons more than me and gained 3.5.....life isn't fair but all I can do is move on.
Back on PP today for a couple of days then back to alternate days.

Hope your well
xx

Feeling so much better being back on Dukan, food today:

Dukan muffins and ferme fondant yog ( brought some back from France and oh god how I wish they sold them here )

Boiled egg, chicken thighs and sf jelly

Chicken in mustard sauce, gorgeous!!
Cube chicken and cook in low sodium stock, once cooked reduce stock and stir in mustard to taste and thicken with some cornflour (tolerated item) if needed.

Last muffin and 0% Greek yogurt

Good day :)

Hello there :) Hols were amazing thanks but boy am I sad to be back home!!
Would love to live there but with average house prices around 600k its never going to happen lol

As you may have seen food went so well then came crashing down.....was bad but nowhere near the gain I got. Its not fair, did expect maybe 3 lb but got a whopping 7.5 :(
Hubbie also was doing Dukan and he ate tons more than me and gained 3.5.....life isn't fair but all I can do is move on.
Back on PP today for a couple of days then back to alternate days.

Hope your well
xx

Back on the Dukan horse now, lassie and giddy up towards goal! :scale:You'll lose those pesky pounds in no time and as for the male of the species I've given up understanding how they can go on the lash and it doesn't seem to affect them. I only have to look sideways at a cake and I look like a big cream puff!!:p

I'm glad you got good weather in France. I got a good dose of sunshine this summer - it'll help us to stay chirpier in the doldrums of winter. None of the old carb comfort crutch for the dark days - we'll be high on the euphoria of weight loss instead.

Great to have you back :)Xx

Yawn.....early morning, busy days and then bathing 3 dogs this evening, washing, batch of muffins, lunch for tomorrow and dinner tonight I'AM SHATTERED.

Loving being back on track. Stocked up on loads of yummy foods today.....king prawns, chicken thighs, venison, extra lean mince, rump steak, cauil, sprouting broccoli, carrots and finally found some basic low fat cocoa:) Have made choc muffins using 1tsp cocoa ( tolerated item )

Food today PP

B - Dukan muffin x 2 and Ferme Fondant Yogurt.

L - Lean ham, boiled egg and Red Salmon

D - Poached Salmon and Chicken in Mustard Sauce
Remaining muffin and 0% Yogurt

And an early night me thinks :)

Hey sweets, glad you had a fab holiday!! And well done, you're back on the wagon already!!

I'm lost!! Really struggling!! Any words of wisdom?!

Hey sweetie :) I'm poorly at moment, got a sickness bug yuck!!
Why you lost? Maybe something completely new to focus on. I know you said you may give Dukan a go? I'd really recommend it, I don't suffer any cravings at all and the food is yum and so many things you can have that I don't think about restrictions :)

If you need any advise of help then ask away.....if you need to chat pm me and I'll give you my number (((hugs))) xxx

Was poorly yest and still not right today :( my boss had sickness bug tues and I was in his office for a while so thinking I caught it from him yuk!!
Roll on tomorrow and feeling better x

Hi Diamond, hope you're feeling better today. I hate it when you get a bug from someone else.... not fair! I must say, it hasn't happened to me for a while as I get a flu shot every year. x

Back