Diary closed! Link to new diary on last page.

Still a great attitude lady!! I couldn't do the fast days, I'm awful at things like that, id just convince myself I was hungry!! Still a great week on plan....and the benefit is you feel you've been a little naughty :) x

I think it's fab you've gone from a fast day to green successfully! Well done you! xxxx

Take a Chance and Never Look Back...♥

Morning diary, happy Friday!!!! Woop woop! Today is a FANTASTIC day - I'm in such a good mood, can you tell!? :D

So many reasons to feel positive this morning. I woke up next to my gorgeous man for the first time in a little while, and had a little snuggle before work. It's Friday, and my last day at work for a week! I had the loveliest bus driver this morning - he even made a point of stopping me as I got off the bus to tell me my outfit looked lovely on me. And tonight is date night, Nando's and cinema. Overall a very happy Stevie!

Looking forward to our date night tonight, it feels like so long since we went out and had tea and went to see a film. I'm all planned in advance and will be staying within Syns. No going off plan this week!! Have decided to have today as a Red day so that I can have double HEx's, mainly so that I can have the Grilled Halloumi from Nando's as my HExA. I've just checked the menu on their website and a portion is 54g - A Healthy Extra portion of halloumi is 35g, so I can count a Nando's serving as both of my HExA's for the day. It also means I can take some HiFi's to the cinema and also have one left for supper when we get home - I am a creature of habit and have a routine of a cuppa and a bar before bed.

Hope everyone has a great day! x

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Apple (S), Mango and Melon (SS) Fingers
- Activia 0% Fat Strawberry Yogurt

Lunch:
- Strawberries (SS), Blueberries, Blackberries (SS) and Grapes topped with a Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)

Snack:
- 3 x Quorn Low Fat Sausages and Jalapeños (S)

Dinner (Nando's):
- Plain Butterfly Chicken (S) with skin removed (3 Syns) and 1 x tbsp. Extra Hot Peri-Peri Sauce (0.5 Syns). Served with Grilled Halloumi (2 x HExA) and a Mixed Leaf Salad (S)

Cinema Snacks:
- 17g bag of Metcalfe's Salt'n'Sweet Skinny Topcorn (4 Syns)
- 25g Haribo Minions (4.5 Syns)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Supper:
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 2 x 35g Halloumi
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 13 / 15
Weekly Syns:
50.5 / 105

Last edited:
Morning diary, happy Friday!!!! Woop woop! Today is a FANTASTIC day - I'm in such a good mood, can you tell!? :D

So many reasons to feel positive this morning. I woke up next to my gorgeous man for the first time in a little while, and had a little snuggle before work. It's Friday, and my last day at work for a week! I had the loveliest bus driver this morning - he even made a point of stopping me as I got off the bus to tell me my outfit looked lovely on me. And tonight is date night, Nando's and cinema. Overall a very happy Stevie!

Looking forward to our date night tonight, it feels like so long since we went out and had tea and went to see a film. I'm all planned in advance and will be staying within Syns. No going off plan this week!! Have decided to have today as a Red day so that I can have double HEx's, mainly so that I can have the Grilled Halloumi from Nando's as my HExA. I've just checked the menu on their website and a portion is 54g - A Healthy Extra portion of halloumi is 35g, so I can count a Nando's serving as both of my HExA's for the day. It also means I can take some HiFi's to the cinema and also have one left for supper when we get home - I am a creature of habit and have a routine of a cuppa and a bar before bed.

Hope everyone has a great day! x

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Apple (S), Mango and Melon (SS) Fingers
- Activia 0% Fat Strawberry Yogurt

Lunch:
- Thinking a chicken salad maybe? Or some more fruit and yogurt? Will see what I fancy at lunch time...

Dinner (Nando's):
- Plain Butterfly Chicken (S) with skin removed (3 Syns) and 1 x tbsp. Extra Hot Peri-Peri Sauce (0.5 Syns). Served with Grilled Halloumi (2 x HExA) and a Mixed Leaf Salad (S)

Cinema Snacks:
- 17g bag of Metcalfe's Salt'n'Sweet Skinny Topcorn (4 Syns)
- 25g Haribo Minions (4.5 Syns)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Supper:
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 2 x 35g Halloumi
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 12 / 15
Weekly Syns:
49.5 / 105

Food sounds fab! Enjoy your date night :D xxx

Food sounds brill today, have a lovely night x

Thanks Michelle, really excited for my tea tonight!! Don't you just love it when you have a really yummy food day and you just can't wait for your next meal :) xx

Happy Friday Stevie, sounds like you're having a fab one xx

Thanks lovely! Happy Friday to you too - have a fab weekend xx

Thanks Michelle, really excited for my tea tonight!! Don't you just love it when you have a really yummy food day and you just can't wait for your next meal :) xx

Yep I do look forward to my meals, I generally have what I fancy to eat & just eat whatever Bob makes but on the odd time I've 'not fancied' anything I've not enjoyed my food! xx

Morning Stevie :p, hope your enjoying your week off hun. I am also taking this week off SW, I've just got some family stuff going on right now :rolleyes:, things are just getting a bit much. I'm actually enjoying all the carbs, but I will be straight back on it next week, I know the scales have shot up :rolleyes:. Hope you enjoy your day lovely, speak soon :):).

Kay xx

Hi Stevie, here to subscribe too. Hope everything is good! xxx

Back