DIARY CLOSED.

Well, pizza chicken has been postponed again lol! Only just got in from Warren's and I can't be bothered with faffing on. So I've just shoved some Quorn sausages, sweet potatoes, roast veggies and baked beans in the oven instead. Much easier. Can't wait to tuck in, starving!!

Aww, you are too kind!! I don't feel very inspirational at the moment but it's so nice to have so many people behind me and to read all of your kind words x

Here to subscribe :) x

Found you ! :D Here to sub. How are you PS ? missed ya ! ;) I've gained over a stone :(, finding it hard to get back on the SW wagon. Hope to find lots of thinspiration on here, I need a proper kick up the backside :rolleyes:. Hope your doing well lovely :).

Kay xx

Hi everyone, I'm back from my hols! Safe to say it wasn't SW friendly in the slightest, but I had a fantastic time and that's what holidays are all about!

The hotel was amazing - the only complaint we had was about the food. It just wasn't to our tastes and we ended up eating out almost every night. The breakfasts and food from the pool snackbar were really good, but the evening meals didn't do anything for us. It didn't put us off though - we'd definitely go back, even to the same hotel again!

We also had two day trips out whilst we were there. One day at Loro Parque which was like a zoo / animal park. It was amazing! There were gorillas, white bengal tigers, penguins, dolphin, whale and sealion shows, a parrot show. All sorts! Even though I had already seen similar at the likes of SeaWorld in America, it still blew me away. And it was amazing to see Warren's face, as he's never seen anything like that before. It made me happy seeing him happy!

We also had a day to Siam Park, which is a water park. It's actually recently been placed as the best water park in the world! And holds 5 Guiness world records. We went on some of the bigger rides (Tower of Power and The Dragon) when we first got there in the morning, as the queue's are known to turn enormous by the afternoons, and it'd be safe to say they definitely woke us up! Pretty scary but exciting stuff! Also loved the huge wave pool and the "snakes" slides.

And the rest of the time we spent down by the pool, catching as many rays as possible and taking a dip to cool us off. We'd lie there all day and then get showered, head out for something to eat (and drink!) and then come back to the hotel for bingo and the night time entertainment. I always thought I was a bit young for bingo lol, but it was so much fun! Especially as one night the winnings got up to 115 euros! Unfortunately we never won, but we had good fun trying! Then each night they'd have different entertainment such as a parrot show, magician, traditional dancers, karaoke, etc. Some nights we'd head back out after the entertainment, as we found the most gorgeous little bar (Lugo's) which sold the best cocktails I've ever had! My favourite is a Mojito, so I drank that most of the week, but on the last night I had a Strawberry Daiquiri which was b-e-a-utiful!

We also celebrated our 1st year anniversary while we were away and it was just perfect. We really did have the best time. We're both really sad to be home but are already looking for next years holiday - we're thinking Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt. We've both said we want to go for longer next time (at least 11 days) and I've found a really good deal for a 5 star hotel. Two weeks all inclusive including flights, hotel, transfers and baggage for just £691pp. So I think that's getting booked at the end of the month when payday arrives! It gives us something to look forward to, and we're also hoping that if we get this booked and paid off we might even be able to squeeze in a second holiday, even if it's just 7 nights somewhere.

Anyway, I'll leave you all with a few photos in my next post, and then it's back on track with a brand new attempt at SW and food diary to follow...

Well, for some reason I'm struggling to get my photos on here. I've tried e-mailing them to myself so that I can upload them from the PC at work, but they don't seem to be coming through. And it's too much of a faff doing it from the app. But I will try again later! But for those who follow me on IG and particularly FB you can see them on there.

Anyway, back to the real reason I'm here. SW calls!

As mentioned, I have not been SW friendly in the slightest!! But I am ready to be. My body is actually starting to crave good, fresh food. I won't even go anywhere near the scales as I'm too scared to find out what I weigh. I feel as though I am back at square one. Warren tells me I'm nowhere near what I was when I first started, but I just feel so fat. Not feeling sorry for myself though. I am the only person to blame for letting it get like this. So there is only me who can do anything about it - which is exactly what I am doing, starting today! Back from hols, back at work, back into a routine. Start of a new week and the start of a(nother!) new journey.

Warren is coming for tea tonight as he is craving pizza chicken!

This is how today is looking so far, will update as the day goes on...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Mango

Lunch:

- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Apple (S)

Dinner:
- Pizza Chicken (Chicken Breast (S), Tomato Puree, Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S) and Jalapenos (S)) topped with Cheese (HExA). Served with Spicy Potato Wedges and Vegetables (Green Beans (S), Carrots (S), Peas (SS) and Sweetcorn)

Other:
- Kinder Surprise Egg (4.5 Syns)
- Malteaser Teasers bar (9.5 Syns)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 15 / 15
Weekly Syns:
15 / 105

Last edited:
Glad to see you back Stevie and it sounds like you had an amazing holiday, I'm rather jealous!

Glad you enjoyed your holiday, welcome back!

Thanks everyone! Although I'm sad to be home it feels good to be back on plan again. I don't think I could have consumed any more pizza, fries, cocktails, etc. Mega bloated but feeling so much better already to have lots of yummy fruit and veg in my system. Definitely starting again on this bikini body of mine, in preperation for next years holiday(s)!

So, as mentioned, we're looking at a fortnight in Sharm El Sheikh next September. We liked that we were away for our anniversary so it'll be nice to celebrate that somewhere nice and hot and sunny again. Also, Warren really fancies Crete. So we were thinking of a week there sometime earlier in the year. Maybe March / April / May time? Has anyone been at that time of year before, and is it nice and warm? Michelle I will be amazed if you can't advise me as you are the holiday guru on here :D

Work has not been so bad today. I usually find Mondays are actually not too bad, but the days get worse as the week goes on. Friday will be a killer! xx

I went to Crete in May/June and it was lovely, it got to about 28 degrees so quite hot! It was very quiet the first few days though but once it got into June it did pick up (shops opening more ect) xx

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! Although I'm sad to be home it feels good to be back on plan again. I don't think I could have consumed any more pizza, fries, cocktails, etc. Mega bloated but feeling so much better already to have lots of yummy fruit and veg in my system. Definitely starting again on this bikini body of mine, in preperation for next years holiday(s)! So, as mentioned, we're looking at a fortnight in Sharm El Sheikh next September. We liked that we were away for our anniversary so it'll be nice to celebrate that somewhere nice and hot and sunny again. Also, Warren really fancies Crete. So we were thinking of a week there sometime earlier in the year. Maybe March / April / May time? Has anyone been at that time of year before, and is it nice and warm? Michelle I will be amazed if you can't advise me as you are the holiday guru on here :D Work has not been so bad today. I usually find Mondays are actually not too bad, but the days get worse as the week goes on. Friday will be a killer! xx

I've been to Zante in June and Kefalonia in August and it's very hot!
I know Kefalonia is a different island but my parents have been in early June and it was 25+...
March and April there wouldn't be anything open... May you'd be best going towards the end of the month...
Glad you had a lovely holiday x

Thanks ladies! Have done a bit of research and it looks like it will be May we'll try and go there. The "season" starts May 1st in the majority of Crete, so anytime before that and most things will still be shut. We don't want to go much later though as the whole whole point in having two holidays is to break it up a bit and give us something to look forward to throughout the year. One quite early on and then another one closer to the back end of the year. There's definitely no way I could wait from now until next September for another holiday, so hoping that these plans will definitely get some momentum and take off! As I am starting to get excited already!! Two weeks tomorrow is payday and then we can properly decide and agree on something (will probably sort the May one first as it will be sooner / cheaper) and put down a deposit. Then it's save, save, save!! And plan the September one!

Glad to see you back and what a fab time you had!

We went to sharm el sheikh a couple of years ago and absolutely loved it. My only regret is that I was still 13 and a half stone! Would like to go again now I'm smaller. Lovely weather but a resort you're happy to spend most of your time in is a must as all the political unrest can sometimes cause parts of Egypt to be off limits to tourists. Make sure you look at the British foreign office website before you book. It will tell you how safe it is for tourists at the time x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great to have you back!
Exciting booking a holiday!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Great to have you back with us hun :p, I've seen your pics on IG, they're fab ! Looks like you both had a smashing time ! :D xx

Good to see you back

I thought sharm was great for a hotel based holiday the standards of the hotels are brilliant. It didn't really like sharm itself as it was noisy and the people were pushy.

Have a good day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning diary. I am super sleepy this morning! I always find the second day back at work is an absolute killer. The first, yesterday, wasn't too bad. But today I just woke up so tired and feeling ugh. Nevermind, it will soon be hometime (I hope!!)

Thanks for all of the holiday tips too, I knew you all would be able to help. This is always a great place to come for advice - even when it's not weight loss related!! Getting really excited to book up again and can't wait for payday so that we can get the ball rolling.

Anyway, my first day back on plan yesterday went brilliant! I can't begin to describe how much I enjoyed all of the fruit and veg I had, my body was definitely ready for it. Warren came round last night and we had pizza chicken, as requested. It's probably the most nutritious meal the pair of us have had in weeks lol! Got another yummy day planned today. I'm just having something quick and easy (but tasty!) for tea tonight as Warren has asked if I'll go round and watch the Liverpool game with him. One good thing is that he's on antibiotics at the moment which means he can't have a drink - which means I also cannot be tempted, yippeee!! We have planned to have a takeout on Friday night, however that will be 5 Syns of chicken in black bean sauce from the chinese and some plain boiled rice, so all within Syns. It feels great to feel in control again!!

This is how today is looking...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Mango
- Douwe Egberts Caramel Cappuccino (2 Syns)

Lunch:

- Tesco Sweet Chilli Noodle Salad (1.5 Syns) with half a packet of Tesco Ready to Eat Barbecue Chunky Chicken Pieces (S) (0.5 Syns), sliced Red Pepper (S) and Spring Onions (S)

Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn Meatballs (S) and Vegetables (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)) in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Passata (S) and Crushed Chillies (S)). Topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- Half a Malteaser Reindeer (4 Syns)
- Kinder Surprise Egg (5.5 Syns)
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 13.5 / 15
Weekly Syns:
28.5 / 105

Last edited:
Back