Diary day 2 - I cant beleive I did this! How embarrasing!

Well I started 2 days ago on the Excante Diet. Today is my birthday and I brought cream cakes into the office (lots & lots of creamy goey cakes!)...but I managed to be strong and slurp my black coffee whilst my colleagues tucked in.

My colleagues all asked why I didnt start this diet after my birthday, but I explained that this is actualy my New Year diet that should have been started on 1st Jan! I kept putting it off over and over again.

My daughter has just rung me to say dad wants to take me out for a meal tonight!....argh! why cant they help me lose this splodge of weight!

Anyway...I am off out now, to visit friends ....I will update you all tomorrow

Jxxx

Last edited:
hello all

My daily report....

Quite an eventful birthday...I am ashamed to say I did give in to my daughters pressures and went to the Harvester for a meal...I did only have chicken and peas (no potato) so limited the damAge...Anyway, to try and work off some of the excess I decided to walk home afterwards....bad idea! On the way home I felt a terrible urge to go to the loo....(and the number 2 variety)....I was really uncomfortable....I was with my daughter at the time (she is 15) and rushed as fast as I could....but! OMG! OMG! Too late....whooosh I pooed myself!

I was mortified, but relieved it was dark and I was wearing dark trousers..but it was like water! I have never in my life done that before, and dont want to do it ever again...anyway

5 mins later my daughter did the same! Now it was either the food we ate at the Harvester or the excante bars as we both had one at lunchtime! Has anyone else had this sort of problem on this diet!

I am at work, having had a shake and a bar today and feel ok so far, but with it being parents evening tonight I am more than a little anxious to say the least

xx

I am going away on 20th july...need advice on which diet will allow me to lose 3-4 st

ok, I havent reported on here for a few days...mainly due to guilt! I was asked to organise a staff bowling night out on Friday, which included food and drink! I am ashamed to say I participated more than I should have done..

I will be weighing myself tomorrow to assess the damage...but I am not going to beat myself up about it, the punishment is not losing the weight so no need to add to it!

anyway..Im reviewing my choice of diets

Back