Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

Jaly said:
Oooh! It all sounds amazingly delicious! I'm jealous! Hope you've enjoyed your day Hazel! A decrease in points is always a good sign, means progress! :)

It was lovely. When I came out of hospital for the first time after giving birth to my son, my Mum said she would cook me dinner as it was the first proper meal I had since going into Hospital. She asked me what I wanted & roast chicken is the dish that I asked for. I have tried to recreate her chicken gravy using the same ingredients & it's not the same :-( Hope you've had a good day too xx

mrsgosling3 said:
My leader says the same Infact she only recalculates points when people's weight plateaus so I think if you are happy you will be ok on 29 for a while

Sounds good to me :) the decisions definitely now made, I'm going to stick to 29. Thank you x

Went to an Occupational Health appt through my work today. The Doctor was lovely. He was totally understanding & explained more to me than anyone else has. He will write a report to my work explaining that I am still in recovery as there were complications & it will be a few weeks yet before I return & when I do, light duties will be an option. I'm happy with that. At least I see progress :-D
So, todays meals are -

Breakfast 5pp
2 shredded wheat 4pp
Milk 1pp
Banana

Lunch 10pp
Ham & pickle sandwich (not had branston in AGES!!) 8pp
Ww'er bakewell slice 2pp
Pink lady apple

Dinner 10pp
image-457161544.jpg
Honey roast salmon flakes 5pp
Potatoes 4pp
Salad cream 1pp
Salad

Snack 4pp
2 Green & Blacks miniature bars

Total 29pp. Weeklies balance 49pp

That's great news about the doctor and how helpful they were.No wonder you feel better for it :0)
Looks like another good day food wise,mm love Branston,not had it myself for a while,the fish looks really yum as well :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
That's great news about the doctor and how helpful they were.No wonder you feel better for it :0)
Looks like another good day food wise,mm love Branston,not had it myself for a while,the fish looks really yum as well :0)

I'm more settled now thankfully, no more worrying!
Branston was delish! When you haven't had something for a while, it makes you realise how tasty it is, but if you eat it regularly sometimes you just don't appreciate it as much!
Fish was from M&S & it too was lovely. Got another packet to do me sometime over the next few days :)

Hazykay said:
I'm more settled now thankfully, no more worrying!
Branston was delish! When you haven't had something for a while, it makes you realise how tasty it is, but if you eat it regularly sometimes you just don't appreciate it as much!
Fish was from M&S & it too was lovely. Got another packet to do me sometime over the next few days :)

That's great about no more worrying :0)
I agree totally about how you feel about eating something if you haven't had it for awhile to when you have something all the time and don't appreciate it!
That's good you have more of the fish.
Hope you have a good day today :0)

Jaly said:
Great news about the doctor, always nice when you get to see someone who'll actually listen to you and make an effort to understand and explain things properly!

Dinner looks lush also :)

Feeling good :-D even booked 3 nights away in Blackpool in the middle of October for the illuminations :-D :-D xx

Another good day today, I've booked 3 nights away to Blackpool for the illuminations. Something to look forward to :-D

Today's food was tasty & satisfying. I had a 'hungry' day today, big meals to keep the tummy happy :)

Breakfast 7pp
Bagel 4pp
Cheese 1pp
Milk for tea/coffee 2pp

Lunch 6pp
Ham salad sandwich
Butternut squash, carrot & chilli soup (yep, more chills!!) 0pp
Fruit salad 0pp

Dinner 8pp
image-3326737574.jpg
Smoked chicken 4pp, fettuccini 4pp, wild mushrooms sauce (made from my milk portion counted earlier)
MS trifle 4pp

Snack 4pp
2 Green & Blacks miniatures

Total 29pp. Weeklies balance 49pp

Last edited:
bulldogdaisy said:
Wow that dinner looks amazing :0)

Thank you. It was tasted as good as it looked :)

Went out with my neice's little one, my Mum & Dad and we had a great day. Nothing like a toddler to put a smile in your face :)
Hubby came home tonight too, but sadly he's away again tomorrow morning. A flying visit but at least we had a family meal together.

Breakfast 5pp
2 shredded wheat
Milk 1pp

Lunch 11pp
Sandwich from cafe, chicken & sweetcorn with mayo
Fruit salad

Dinner 13pp
image-3432008858.jpg
Garlic chicken (chicken breast put into one of those maggi oven bags) 6pp
Chips (potatoes 5pp, oil 1pp in actifry)

Snacks 15pp
Wine 9pp
Asda glazed donut 6pp

Total 44pp, 29 dailies & 15 weeklies. Weeklies balance now 34pp
I don't understand how my photo has appeared twice :-S

Attachments

• image-2352356893.jpg
    image-2352356893.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Sounds like another good day,aw kids are great at making us smile :0)
Dinner looks nice,those maggi bags good? I've seen them mentioned a few times on here.

bulldogdaisy said:
Sounds like another good day,aw kids are great at making us smile :0)
Dinner looks nice,those maggi bags good? I've seen them mentioned a few times on here.

I thought I'd give them a go. I found it quite salty for some reason. I've got a sweet & sour one too, which I'll try through the week & I'll let you know what it's like

Back